Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge Reviews

Mariahilfer Strasse 137, Vienna, Austria

Great stay. I have used Wombats in Munich, Berlin, and Vienna. 5 stays. All good and the cheapest breakfast in Europe.

It is a very nice place to stay. I had a great time spending evenings in the WOMB@R - bar staff are just amazing.

excellent

Awesome hostel and amazing breakfast and location!

We were 4 guys in 1 room - enough space -very kind stuff - breakfast like in hotels - clean rooms - very good location for different sightseeings. We consider to try again.

• 24th May 2014

Good hostel - clean facilities and great staff - very helpful and chatty with ideas of where to go/eat & what to do. Decent common areas - bar is a bit quiet, but staff head out to local spots and give great tips.

One of the best hostel I have staied! I recomend it ! It's near the metro Westbanholf, has good and spaceful rooms. Towel is free. You have to pay for the good breakfast. I stayed wiyth four firends that agree with me.

Amazing hostel with very friendly and informative staff.located close to train and underground station.really enjoyed our stay.

The hostel is conveniently located right across the street from Westbahnhof and therefore has a good connection to all of Vienna and Austria. Staff is very friendly and the bar is a cool way to socialize with other guests! Doors and lockers are secured with key cards. I would definitely recommend this place.

You know what you're getting with wombat, and that's generally quite good. Not a fan of the college freshman frat boy posters and feigned party atmosphere (thank god it's not as much a party hostel as it pretends to be).

The bar is excellent!

I went last year to budapest Wombast and that was the reason i choose to go to Viena´s and I was not dissapointed at all. The location is good, but not the better in the city, it has the pros and cons of being next to the trains station, but security and cleanliness are super. The really good thing about this hostel is its crew. The front desk staff and the bartenders are FANTASTIC, and always ready to help you out and make your stay better and easier. Would come back :)

near by rail station, good location and good price

• 20th May 2014
  • South Korea

Generally it was good but one of my staying days, the housekeeper didn't clean the room. So all people in my room complained about it. I think you should keep check about the cleanliness.

Hey there, thanx for your feedback :)! I'm very sorry that you and your fellow travel mates had a bad experience due to our housekeeping/cleanliness. Thanx for telling us - we'll for sure improve :)! See you next time, All the best &happy travels Kerstin

Bit of a far walk to city center but great location on the main shopping street, plenty of food and shopping options close by. Great staff and atmosphere here!

All is great.

• 18th May 2014
  • Taiwan

i had a great time in ur hostel and the city of vienna

• 18th May 2014
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina

staff was helpful n generous

Another very good hostel. Close to Westbahnhopf station, and a short Underground ride from the city centre with it's attractions. It's also located on a street with many restaurants and cafes, so it's never hard finding food or drink. The rooms are pretty spacious, and having an ensuite attached adds to the comfort even more. Would absolutely stay here again!

Wombats hostel offers everything that could be needed for short term stays and is a great base for visiting Vienna. The staff at the front desk are friendly and outgoing, and are always keen to help. Rooms are clean and well resourced with power outlets and comfy beds. All facilities, including breakfast and bar, are highly rateable. If you can book in at Wombats, you should do it. :)