Wombats City Hostel Vienna - The Lounge Reviews

Mariahilfer Strasse 137, Vienna, Austria

My friend and I had an awesome stay at Wombats. Even though we only stayed for one night, we experienced a wonderful atmosphere and the staff were super helpful and engaging. The place was very well run, clean, and had excellent facilities and very nice rooms. I would definitely stay at a Wombats hostel at any of their other locations.

It's really the perfect hostel, the lounge with matresses and the pillows are definitely an awesome idea! I'd only recommend it together with the Wombats Hostel in Budapest!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Hungary

I just looove the place. Awesome staff, excellent facilities, everything very clean, good space, private bath on your room, everything at a walking distance, they have their own free walking tour... just love it. After the experience, I stayed at the berlin Wombat too, and it was the same service. Absolutely recomended

The best hostel in Vienna to stay! Realy nice atmosphere, thay have a great bar, pooltable, computers, relaxing bench with a lot of pillows. There are personal lockers in the rooms

It was terrific good location, and kind staffs I want to go there again

Cool place, satisfied with it.

I love this hostel. I've been three times in Vienna and always stay there.

Good WiFi in rooms. Hostel layout makes it hard to meet people :/

All in all amazing, as always! The only bad thing is the drunk neighbors making noise really late in the hallway.. Other than that - perfect!

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Extensive common areas so always a place to eat/ chill. Rooms large and clean. Kitchen well equipped. Breakfast great value. Wifi ok. Staff very helpful. Bar a little dull. Fantastic location. Easily hot here from the coach station and central train across the road. Relaxing stay :)

Excellent central place to stay. Well outfitted rooms. Lockers that lock! Awesome breakfast. Kitchen facilities looked good, even though I didn't use them. Only issue was internet wasn't reliable and was only available in the main floor & lounge. Otherwise, one of the best hostels I've stayed at!

Everythinga was excellente , the team wombats and the foreign. Thanks very much-

• 7th Feb 2015

All fabulous but staff in breakfast room? Questionable!

• 6th Feb 2015

The staff are very nice and helpful, I had stayed once before in a hostel in Vienna and this was almost up to that level. The rooms are clean the staff are very helpful. It was a nice stay.

This is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at! Free locker in the room, free printing service, the staff safeguards your electronics... They were really friendly as well, there were problems with my check in, so they gave me an extra free coupon to use at the bar downstairs. Wombats is next to a few stores and close by all sorts of public transportation. Wonderful!

Great overall setup. Very convenient.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Would reccomend all wombats hostels! Always wonderful staff, amazing location, good security, and en suite shower.

very nice

Loved staying at this place. Much of traveling is simply about trusting people, so security is not a huge thing. Your key card will be able to allow you to lock your valuables in a good sized locker (fits a large backpack, some clothes). Like all hostels, anything you leave out of your locker is accessible to everyone - i was able to enter a double bed private room when i swiped my key card against the wrong door number (my key was for a 6 bed female dorm). Enjoy your stay, this place is clean!

• 2nd Feb 2015

The breakfast really worth the value! Great hostel! :)