Wonderland Hostel Reviews

Coltei nr 48, Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania

Underworld brings home a little bit closer every time. Staff is awesome, never had others help us like they did. We want to show you our gratitude by writing this amazing card and sending it to you guys. Thanks for all and see you next time.

cheers, till next time all the best!

The people were great spoke English answered all my e-mails gave me great instructions how to get their from the air-port . even found me a bike to ride the same day - I like them so much im going back for two nights at the end of my visit - I give them a a plus for a grade !

• 19th Oct 2013