Wonderland Hostel Reviews

Coltei nr 48, Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania

The property is centrally located, in the very neighbourhood of Universităţii Square. Yet, the nearby area seems like a suburb and without any charm of ethnicity. It seems insecure, is really noisy. The hostel itself has severe cleaning issues, the shower is dirty and is placed in the room, no door. The common toilet is soaked with water. The dormitory's door isn't closing right, so we had doubts in leaving important stuff in the room. The stairs and doors are squeaking in the middle of the nigh

• 10th May 2015
  • Romania

The hostel is in a good location, close to old town, but the staff, especially on weekends are not present except when the bar is open and are not helpful when they are around. I asked them to help me figure out how to get to Bulgaria from Bucharest and they did nothing to help me, my walking tour guide ended up giving me the best advice. The facilities were fine but it doesn't have that hostel atmosphere that most travelers are looking for.