Wood Castle Reviews

8A/7G, W.E.A. Channa Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India

Excellent stay. The staff were really welcoming.

• 10th Nov 2015

Great hostel and really helpful staff, assisted in organising a bunch of trips and our onward travel. Thanks!

The only thing I think is value for money is the location, which is a 10 minutes walk to the metro. Normal room with an old bathroom. Didn't like that fact that they tried to make me write my review in front of them. Guess they were afraid of a bad review. Wasn't very satisfied with the hostel and that was the final drop.

Wood Castle was a great choice during my stay in New Delhi. They were so welcoming and very friendly, and made me feel like an old friend visiting - this was much appreciated as I travelled alone to India! Their facilities and security and cleanliness are excellent - no complaints at all. If I return to Delhi I would definitely come back to stay here.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Brilliant place to stay in delhi! The rooms are very clean with super A/C with great and delicious breakfast . staff are always helpful as they help us all travelings. we love our stay at woodcastle . we will be back again here.

• 24th Jun 2015