Wood Castle Reviews

8A/7G, W.E.A. Channa Market, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, India

Wood Castle was a great choice during my stay in New Delhi. They were so welcoming and very friendly, and made me feel like an old friend visiting - this was much appreciated as I travelled alone to India! Their facilities and security and cleanliness are excellent - no complaints at all. If I return to Delhi I would definitely come back to stay here.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Sweden

Brilliant place to stay in delhi! The rooms are very clean with super A/C with great and delicious breakfast . staff are always helpful as they help us all travelings. we love our stay at woodcastle . we will be back again here.

• 24th Jun 2015

After experiencing the daily chaos of Delhi, it was lovely to come back to our air conditioned hostel with wifi & friendly staff who would make the most amazing chai! The location was a little hard to find but close to shops restaurants and the Delhi Train station. With the atmosphere of a hostel and facilities of a hotel, we were pleasantly surprised and feel the Wood Castle is very good value for money.

Amazing place ... will be a highlight in my trip to India. The staff couldn't help enough and the bedrooms and facilities were great. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!