Wood Green Hall Reviews

Station Road, London, England

I've experienced lots of embarrasing events on Wood Green Hall. I paid for the promise that it's a private residence divided for men and women, and therefore provides serious services to reach it. I cannot accept all sort of MEN (including a security man circulating at 10pm in our bathroom!) inside our area, looking at us, talking loudly, and even more revolting, GETTING INTO my room, even when I'm inside! I was not informed about a "reform" ongoing and I did NOT pay waiting such circumstances.

Not right in the centre of London but still a good location with a tube station close by. Free brekky always a plus

None of their showers worked in the whole building apart from one in the female-only toilets I discovered on the ground floor. Lift wasn't working as sewage had leaked into it somehow. Didn't make the stairwell smell terrible but didnt smell right. Rooms are plain, but it's a single bed for quite cheap so you get what you pay for.

Reasonable place, if a bit institutional. Lots of students and short term renters stay there. Did have an issue with an extremely drunk loud and racist guy, who we had to calm down. Other tenants/visitors were quite lovely. Rooms are small, but WiFi was excellent.