Woodah Hostel Reviews

Abel Catherine's Gade 1-3, Copenhagen, Denmark

What I loved most about the hostel was the atmosphere and the breakfast. The hostel as a whole was a cozy place to relax and refuel after a long day. The staff is nice and the hostel doesn't have any frustrating rules (for example "no drinks from outside"). I would stay there again if I ever come to Copenhagen again. The breakfast is homemade and simple; all the ingredients and foods are top quality.

• 10th Apr 2015

The Woodah Hostel is a cool place to stay in Copenhagen, me and my friend enjoyed our stay there! Breakfast was great too, although was vegan. But it tasted really great! The staff was really helpful and friendly! Thanks for the great time!

Welcoming, quiet and down to earth. I much prefer staying at smaller, friendly hostels rather than the massive ones and Woodah ticked all the boxes for me. Cosy, homely and welcoming. The unique bunkbeds give you a great deal of privacy. The free breakfast in amazing and there are plenty of places around to eat at night. I'd definitely recommend staying here.

No hot water in showers made them seem even colder than they could have been. Not sure why there wasn't any hot water, as I think I was the only person to take a shower in quite some time. Showers were also poorly insulated and very cold already.

Wow. I love this hostel. I have been travelling for 3 months and this is one of the best! The atmosphere is super comfy and the music and the smell of fresh bread! Wonderful staff that always wants to help you! Very cute common room with a nice wi fi connection. An included breakfast, and a very delicious one!!! The provide you lockers! The beds are very private and have outputs and a lamp! LOVED it! Perfect location, close to the station and to the centrum. The hostel is very personal!

like an Oasis. Great atmosphere, relaxed and intimate. Participated in the morning yoga and hade a Great Exchange with The participants afterwards; one och these gems. Only negative thing was that I personally prefer thicker and softer matrasses.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Nice hostel next to the railway station, Tivoli and the Copenhagen Museum. The place is ideal to chill out after a day of walking around, but still close enough to the city center to go for a beer in the evening. Their cosy bar is the common area but this doesn't affect the atmosphere and you do not have to consume anything although I still recommend their great hot chocolate (also vegan option). The simple breakfast is qualitywise one of the best I ever had in a hostel.

Not very warm or welcoming. Staff was ok but again not very warm. Next time I will stay closer to the city center.

Lovely hostel within walking distance to everything in Copenhagen - very easy to get to the main train station that takes you to/from the airport. Excellent use of space and the complementary breakfast was fantastic!

I loved this hostel! It is low key, easygoing, clean, warm, friendly and really felt like home! Being so small with such lovely staff it really was a great place to chill and chat. Loved the Indie/Americana playlist..breakfast was totally awesome, wholesome, healthy and delicious and Yoga a treat! Great location (across the road is really nice vibe boutique beer bar) yummy soup, delicious toffee! I booked for 3 nights and stayed a week:)

Value for money indeed. Close to the central station perfect as a base to head out to explore the city. Since Copenhagen is pretty costly, it's a perfect place to crash for a night or two

• 20th Oct 2014