Fabulous 412 Total Reviews
Fabulous 412 Total Reviews
Woodah Hostel Located at Abel Catherine's Gade 1-3, , Copenhagen.
Denmark
Copenhagen Vesterbro 1654 Abel Catherine's Gade 1-3
89% 412
55.6718249 12.5578665
    Rooms available

25th Jun 2016
7.7

It seems everything is makeshift and made from scratch, which adds to the atmosphere. The outlets on the beds shorted every night I stayed here. Ask for a key when staying here because they have a very early curfew.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2016

Beautiful and quirky place. Everything was clean.breakfast was delicious.I loved the way the beds were set up. My backpack barely fit in the locker (height is limited) so I didn't want to wake others when I'd pull my backpack out and shove it in in the mornings. Also just a bit awkward the toilets are in the cafe part but none inside the hostel side. So I'm the evening walking through guests in pjs to go to the toilet just a b it random.. overall everything I need for a good night's stay

13th Jun 2016

One of the best! Cosy, charmong, good location and really nice people. Eould come back for sure :)

8th Jun 2016
7.4

This was a decent hostel with an interesting concept. We weren't interested in the yoga classes so I can't comment on how good these were, but I have to bring out the main issue of having two showers to share between the 24 residents of the hostel. One of the showers didn't have hot water either. As for the beds, do not expect luxurious mattresses, but honestly their quirky little boxes work just fine! The staff were amazing and the breakfast, although not rich in variety, was really nice!

• Canada, Male, 31-40
8th Jun 2016

Best dorm beds i have seen in all my travels. No kitchen. (Thats bad) Reading light on other beds is wayyyy to powerful and 1 jet lagged group in my room kept them on till 2h30 am preventing me from sleeping.

10th May 2016

While the hostel is small, it makes up for size with its character. The staff is very friendly and helpful and provided me with good places to go for my brief stay here. The downside is that the hostel is only staffed from 8am-10pm. Despite this, it is located in a very safe area of København.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

A very adorable hostel. Small and cozy and perfectly located. It has a great vibe