Woodah Hostel Reviews

Abel Catherine's Gade 1-3, Copenhagen, Denmark

WiFi was a little off, and wasn't my kind of place. I would definitely stay here again though.

I thought the their was a good atmosphere at the hostel Very relaxed.. The breakfast was really nice, the rooms were nice, love the cosy bed cabin. It's great they have lockers although i didn't find it very convenient. Yoga class- was not on while I stayed there, although it says it on the website. That was a bit disappointing as I was looking forward to doing it. Staff- most staff were very friendly and helpful especially Marie. Nadin Misha. Basic tea/coffee making facilities were missing!

• 19th Jul 2015

Nice place! Really clean and just a good atmosphere. Lockers weren't big for enough my backpack and rooms didn't have locks, but wasn't worried. Yoga room for use all day long was sick, and breakfast was really good. Only other thing was my bed was so tiny and so hard to get into, with it being on top... I'm a small person, and I felt a bit uncomfortable, so I couldn't imagine a bigger person being in there.

Cheap for Copenhagen, with great staff and comfy enough beds, exceptional coffee and great breakfast thrown in for free. Stay here.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Wales

the best hostel I had ever stayed, the stuff is totally nice and so helpful. It is small and therefore you feel like home. Thanks a lot to everybody from Woodah.

- sink in bathroom were blocked for 3 days, - under the bed and in the corners there were a lot of dust ... nobody cleans there, - yoga was great, - beds comfortable

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Slovenia

Good location, even though walking back to the hostel late at night is pretty scary. This hostel is perfect if you are after a really quiet and peaceful stay where you go to bed early. Very nice staff as well

Only minus is lack of fridge/simple teamaking area free to use by guests :)

Woodah is best for people who travel alone, it's in a good location with suitable price.(also breakfast included) And it's not as crowed as normal hostel, it's more like a quiet home.

I spent one night at Woodah Hostel along with my friend and we really felt that it was a home away from home.The atmosphere was very cosy,the stuff super friendly and the cute little reception and lounge area would smell of freshly baked bread!I would definitely recommend it, especially for young travellers like myshelf.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Greece

I loved my stay at Woodah and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a relaxed hostel to stay in. The staff were really friendly and helpful, and it's located within walking distance or a quick bike ride to all the major attractions. The next time I'm in Copenhagen, sooner rather than later I hope, I'll definitely be staying here again.

• 16th Jun 2015

Woodah was different from any other hostel I've been to. I really appreciated the privacy curtains, personal lamp, & outlet at each of the beds. The breakfast was okay, pretty basic (bread, jam, butter, cheese, yogurt, muesli, and coffee/tea). I really liked the cozy (hygge) feel of the hostel, partially because it's half cafe by day. The free yoga class was nice. The bathrooms are a bit odd - the showers are near the rooms, while the toilets are part of the cafe. All in all, it was a nice stay!

Great small and independent hostel that really did a good job. Very nice breakfast and always helped you get where you needed to in town. Nice staff and really was a great place to stay. definitely recommend. Just also make sure you know that all the hotels are located in Vestebro, which is the red light and drug district of Copenhagen. But all the hotels and hostels were here so you really don't have a location choice

The beds are really comfortable but it's difficult to get up to the top bunk and back down again! Wasn't the best place for a solo traveller as it didn't seem very sociable but the staff are lovely!

Great place to stay in Western Copenhagen, I'd say it has all the character and a great breakfast that made me choose it over other hostels in the area. The organic coffee and organic bread at breakfast made the difference, rooms have individual curtains but they do have lots of beds 12 I remember. Good area, lots of hip bars and restaurants and shops, vesterbro is on the rise.

Good hostel with very friendly staff. They are prepared to help you anytime. I love coverings over bedsbeds and delicious breakfast.

Really mixed views on the hostel - it was really nice and the staff were really nice. Love the fresh bread! But I think it could be really good with the following improvements: - Shower rooms could do with better drainage - it was wet all over the floor. Both in and out of the shower. - Explaining more on checkin - where things are, about the yoga, maybe a leaflet or something with the WIFI password/yoga times/map of the hostel how to get there, would be quite useful.

I adored this tiny hostel! From the tiny café as a "living room" to the very cozy cubby-style beds equipped with curtains, it felt like home. I was invited along to Tivoli with my roommates mere minutes after meeting them! Spacious lockers are under the beds, the morning yoga class was a great start to the day, and the breakfast was very good. Showers and bathroom are on opposite sides of the hostel, but it's so tiny that that is no issue. I hope I can come back and visit Woodah again!

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It has such a beautiful, positive vibe, and the staff are amazing. Unfortunately my purse stolen while in Copenhagen, and the staff were so kind and went above and beyond to help me. The beds are comfy, everything is clean and the breakfast is delicious. Also, their taste in music is incredible - all the tunes playing all day. Make sure to do the morning yoga, it's awesome and great for beginners and experts! Love you Woodah!

Good location near Central Station, about a 5-7 minute walk. Very close to a main street with a lot of different eating options. Breakfast is ok, vegan - multigrain breads, butter, cheese, jam, granola, and yogurt, usually some fresh fruit. No cereal or milk, which would have been nice some mornings. Also, a toaster for the bread would make the breakfast better. The beds are fairly comfortable, have a privacy curtain and power outlet. The upper bunks are very awkward to get in and out of.