Woodah Hostel Reviews

Abel Catherine's Gade 1-3, Copenhagen, Denmark

I spent one night at Woodah Hostel along with my friend and we really felt that it was a home away from home.The atmosphere was very cosy,the stuff super friendly and the cute little reception and lounge area would smell of freshly baked bread!I would definitely recommend it, especially for young travellers like myshelf.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Greece

I loved my stay at Woodah and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a relaxed hostel to stay in. The staff were really friendly and helpful, and it's located within walking distance or a quick bike ride to all the major attractions. The next time I'm in Copenhagen, sooner rather than later I hope, I'll definitely be staying here again.

• 16th Jun 2015

Woodah was different from any other hostel I've been to. I really appreciated the privacy curtains, personal lamp, & outlet at each of the beds. The breakfast was okay, pretty basic (bread, jam, butter, cheese, yogurt, muesli, and coffee/tea). I really liked the cozy (hygge) feel of the hostel, partially because it's half cafe by day. The free yoga class was nice. The bathrooms are a bit odd - the showers are near the rooms, while the toilets are part of the cafe. All in all, it was a nice stay!

Great small and independent hostel that really did a good job. Very nice breakfast and always helped you get where you needed to in town. Nice staff and really was a great place to stay. definitely recommend. Just also make sure you know that all the hotels are located in Vestebro, which is the red light and drug district of Copenhagen. But all the hotels and hostels were here so you really don't have a location choice

The beds are really comfortable but it's difficult to get up to the top bunk and back down again! Wasn't the best place for a solo traveller as it didn't seem very sociable but the staff are lovely!

Great place to stay in Western Copenhagen, I'd say it has all the character and a great breakfast that made me choose it over other hostels in the area. The organic coffee and organic bread at breakfast made the difference, rooms have individual curtains but they do have lots of beds 12 I remember. Good area, lots of hip bars and restaurants and shops, vesterbro is on the rise.

Good hostel with very friendly staff. They are prepared to help you anytime. I love coverings over bedsbeds and delicious breakfast.

Really mixed views on the hostel - it was really nice and the staff were really nice. Love the fresh bread! But I think it could be really good with the following improvements: - Shower rooms could do with better drainage - it was wet all over the floor. Both in and out of the shower. - Explaining more on checkin - where things are, about the yoga, maybe a leaflet or something with the WIFI password/yoga times/map of the hostel how to get there, would be quite useful.

I adored this tiny hostel! From the tiny café as a "living room" to the very cozy cubby-style beds equipped with curtains, it felt like home. I was invited along to Tivoli with my roommates mere minutes after meeting them! Spacious lockers are under the beds, the morning yoga class was a great start to the day, and the breakfast was very good. Showers and bathroom are on opposite sides of the hostel, but it's so tiny that that is no issue. I hope I can come back and visit Woodah again!

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It has such a beautiful, positive vibe, and the staff are amazing. Unfortunately my purse stolen while in Copenhagen, and the staff were so kind and went above and beyond to help me. The beds are comfy, everything is clean and the breakfast is delicious. Also, their taste in music is incredible - all the tunes playing all day. Make sure to do the morning yoga, it's awesome and great for beginners and experts! Love you Woodah!

Good location near Central Station, about a 5-7 minute walk. Very close to a main street with a lot of different eating options. Breakfast is ok, vegan - multigrain breads, butter, cheese, jam, granola, and yogurt, usually some fresh fruit. No cereal or milk, which would have been nice some mornings. Also, a toaster for the bread would make the breakfast better. The beds are fairly comfortable, have a privacy curtain and power outlet. The upper bunks are very awkward to get in and out of.

Woodah is a cute, homey, laidback place to chill out in after a long day of sight seeing. The private bunks are pretty awesome and the eclectic decor gives the place a really artsy feel. Breakfast was awesome, service was great and I enjoyed my stay. Only downsides are the two showers shared between everyone and no available kitchen. Other than that, pretty awesome place to stay. Would stay again.

This place, you may as well call home, was my first ever hostel experience. It's quite a short walk from the train station, and not far from bus lines and major shopping avenues. The bunks were nice and secluded and there were rather deep lockers to store your belongings as you explore the city. Breakie is a delight as it's home made and delicious! The staff are beyond fantastic! I can go on forever, but if talk to them for even a minute, you'll know you struck gold on choosing Woodah.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Pros: Good location near central train station Comfy beds, clean showers Good free breakfast Free locker and lock Cons: No 24h common room Maybe not the best for solo travelers looking to meet others

What I loved most about the hostel was the atmosphere and the breakfast. The hostel as a whole was a cozy place to relax and refuel after a long day. The staff is nice and the hostel doesn't have any frustrating rules (for example "no drinks from outside"). I would stay there again if I ever come to Copenhagen again. The breakfast is homemade and simple; all the ingredients and foods are top quality.

The Woodah Hostel is a cool place to stay in Copenhagen, me and my friend enjoyed our stay there! Breakfast was great too, although was vegan. But it tasted really great! The staff was really helpful and friendly! Thanks for the great time!

Love the dorm beds with the curtains, that was an awesome idea! The shower I had in the morning was cold, unfortunately.

Welcoming, quiet and down to earth. I much prefer staying at smaller, friendly hostels rather than the massive ones and Woodah ticked all the boxes for me. Cosy, homely and welcoming. The unique bunkbeds give you a great deal of privacy. The free breakfast in amazing and there are plenty of places around to eat at night. I'd definitely recommend staying here.