Woodah Hostel Reviews

Abel Catherine's Gade 1-3, Copenhagen, Denmark

I adored this tiny hostel! From the tiny café as a "living room" to the very cozy cubby-style beds equipped with curtains, it felt like home. I was invited along to Tivoli with my roommates mere minutes after meeting them! Spacious lockers are under the beds, the morning yoga class was a great start to the day, and the breakfast was very good. Showers and bathroom are on opposite sides of the hostel, but it's so tiny that that is no issue. I hope I can come back and visit Woodah again!

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It has such a beautiful, positive vibe, and the staff are amazing. Unfortunately my purse stolen while in Copenhagen, and the staff were so kind and went above and beyond to help me. The beds are comfy, everything is clean and the breakfast is delicious. Also, their taste in music is incredible - all the tunes playing all day. Make sure to do the morning yoga, it's awesome and great for beginners and experts! Love you Woodah!

Good location near Central Station, about a 5-7 minute walk. Very close to a main street with a lot of different eating options. Breakfast is ok, vegan - multigrain breads, butter, cheese, jam, granola, and yogurt, usually some fresh fruit. No cereal or milk, which would have been nice some mornings. Also, a toaster for the bread would make the breakfast better. The beds are fairly comfortable, have a privacy curtain and power outlet. The upper bunks are very awkward to get in and out of.

Woodah is a cute, homey, laidback place to chill out in after a long day of sight seeing. The private bunks are pretty awesome and the eclectic decor gives the place a really artsy feel. Breakfast was awesome, service was great and I enjoyed my stay. Only downsides are the two showers shared between everyone and no available kitchen. Other than that, pretty awesome place to stay. Would stay again.

This place, you may as well call home, was my first ever hostel experience. It's quite a short walk from the train station, and not far from bus lines and major shopping avenues. The bunks were nice and secluded and there were rather deep lockers to store your belongings as you explore the city. Breakie is a delight as it's home made and delicious! The staff are beyond fantastic! I can go on forever, but if talk to them for even a minute, you'll know you struck gold on choosing Woodah.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Pros: Good location near central train station Comfy beds, clean showers Good free breakfast Free locker and lock Cons: No 24h common room Maybe not the best for solo travelers looking to meet others

What I loved most about the hostel was the atmosphere and the breakfast. The hostel as a whole was a cozy place to relax and refuel after a long day. The staff is nice and the hostel doesn't have any frustrating rules (for example "no drinks from outside"). I would stay there again if I ever come to Copenhagen again. The breakfast is homemade and simple; all the ingredients and foods are top quality.

• 10th Apr 2015

The Woodah Hostel is a cool place to stay in Copenhagen, me and my friend enjoyed our stay there! Breakfast was great too, although was vegan. But it tasted really great! The staff was really helpful and friendly! Thanks for the great time!

Love the dorm beds with the curtains, that was an awesome idea! The shower I had in the morning was cold, unfortunately.

Welcoming, quiet and down to earth. I much prefer staying at smaller, friendly hostels rather than the massive ones and Woodah ticked all the boxes for me. Cosy, homely and welcoming. The unique bunkbeds give you a great deal of privacy. The free breakfast in amazing and there are plenty of places around to eat at night. I'd definitely recommend staying here.

No hot water in showers made them seem even colder than they could have been. Not sure why there wasn't any hot water, as I think I was the only person to take a shower in quite some time. Showers were also poorly insulated and very cold already.

Wow. I love this hostel. I have been travelling for 3 months and this is one of the best! The atmosphere is super comfy and the music and the smell of fresh bread! Wonderful staff that always wants to help you! Very cute common room with a nice wi fi connection. An included breakfast, and a very delicious one!!! The provide you lockers! The beds are very private and have outputs and a lamp! LOVED it! Perfect location, close to the station and to the centrum. The hostel is very personal!

like an Oasis. Great atmosphere, relaxed and intimate. Participated in the morning yoga and hade a Great Exchange with The participants afterwards; one och these gems. Only negative thing was that I personally prefer thicker and softer matrasses.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Nice hostel next to the railway station, Tivoli and the Copenhagen Museum. The place is ideal to chill out after a day of walking around, but still close enough to the city center to go for a beer in the evening. Their cosy bar is the common area but this doesn't affect the atmosphere and you do not have to consume anything although I still recommend their great hot chocolate (also vegan option). The simple breakfast is qualitywise one of the best I ever had in a hostel.

Not very warm or welcoming. Staff was ok but again not very warm. Next time I will stay closer to the city center.