Woodah Hostel Reviews

Abel Catherine's Gade 1-3, Copenhagen, Denmark

I really enjoyed my stay at Woodah. It's a very interesting and unique place, which is nice after being on the road for a while. It's independently run, so when you get to know the people behind the counter you really are getting to know the people who run the place. Beds are more wooden cubicles, which is actually nice. Big locker space built into beds. Wifi only works in lobby. Small breakfast provided each day. Lobby feels like the living room of your coolest friend. A great place!

Good, smaller place to stay. 50% cafe, 50% hostel. Room reminded me of a capsule hotel because of the little space for sleeping. Simple yet very nice breakfast. Didn't try the yoga but that's a cool thing to offer regardless. Overall, enjoyed my stay and it was good value for money.

Pros: Homemade breakfast + free (donation based) yoga! The atmosphere was so relaxing. I loved the privacy that the beds offered also. And private outlets! Cons: Wifi only worked in the cafe which makes it impossible to Skype since the cafe is usually filled with guests and outsiders coming in. The staff leaves at 10pm, leaving the guests alone. Every night I was woken up to the doorbell and pounding on the door of someone who's plane arrived late or had gotten lost. Very uncomfortable.

Very nice but small hostel. If you expect large facilities, then this is not the place to go. If you like a cozy, familiar atmosphere, then this hostel is absolutely recommendable. And I think this must have been the cleanest hostel I ever stayed in!! Great interior design that stays true to the yoga spirit. Great also, the included breakfast with bread, fruit, muesli, and coffee/tea. I had a nice time!

• 1st Apr 2014

Very cosy little place! Warm, welcoming atmosphere. Comfy beds. I enjoyed the yoga in the morning.

Our stay was wonderful! The whole hostel got a very nice atmosphere. The beds were pretty good and we really liked the idea how they are made and that you got a lot more privacy there than in other hostels. Furthermore there is a nice free breakfast with homemade stuff and they offer free yoga curses every morning for them who want to. We really enjoyed our stay here! If you`re going to sleep in copenhagen, stay here!! :-)

Not enough toilets and in the toilets the lighting was very poor. You have to walk through communal areas to reach the toilets. The insulation in the walls is not sufficient either. Cold indoor temperature. Card payment machine was broken when we arrived.

I absolutely love Woodah. It is so cozy and welcoming and they also make very nice cappuccino here :) Wondeful kind staff... I really felt at home here.

Well' a verry good and welll taken care of the custumer by the pleasent staff , thanks

• 11th Nov 2013

I loved this hostel. It had a great atmosphere, awesome people and the perfect beds. It had everything that I could ever ask for in a hostel. It's small so you won't get overwhelmed by hoards of people, and every bed has chargers, and the staff are helpful and kind. Free yoga was a huge plus! Unfortunately it's on the pricey side but so is all of Copenhagen, so it's still worth the price. This is a fantastic place to go if you're a single female traveller. Would definitely stay here again!