Woodduck Boomerang Backpackers Reviews

141 William street, Sydney NSW 2010, Sydney, Australia

Reception was shut when I arrived I had to wait until 4pm until it opened. My room was dirty and my bed was broken. Staff were really nice when they were there. Free tea and coffee and the wifi worked well.

No air con, no free wifi, kitchen locks at 9:30, tv room shuts down at 1am, no one on desk at night, some staff were really great and some where outright rude. I can forgive just about anything but when your business is hospitality and you treat your guests in an inappropriate and disrespectful manner you have lost my business and my recommendation and have sullied the reputation of you establishment for an indefinite period. As such I will not stay here again.

Nice hostel where to stay for some days. The rooftop is amazing when it's sunny! When I was there I found in my room some people non really respectful of the others, making noise and behaving as if they were in a room on their own. A bit of party in some evenings. The shuttle service is not really reliable. It didn't arrive to pick me up at the hostel to go towards the airport, and i had to go by train. Finally, the kitchen should open earlier, and close later.

If i will go to Sydney again i wont be there Rood is very small even i was sleeping with my laggage on a bed No locker so i lost my favorite cap No air con in the room only one fan fkn hot

• 18th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Decent hostel in a fairly good location, nice rooftop with a friendly atmosphere.