Woodduck Boomerang Backpackers Reviews

141 William street, Sydney NSW 2010, Sydney, Australia

Dirty, location near to prostitute (not good), A lot Germany people who make trouble!

• 8th Nov 2014

Small rooms but nice staff! The bathrooms were clean and the kitchen fine. Partying til 4am

The Hostel was very warm at all times and we had to leave the door open which meant the room was not secure. The cleanliness was quite bad and ive stayed in a lot of hostels and this was one of the worst.

• 1st Oct 2014

for the price it was a great hostel. but if there should be more lockers for security. and there was a funny smell lurking around the hostel. but for the money it was it was great value.

Noisy street in front, smelly room, mostly party crowd, positive point is the view from the rooftop No good value for money, had cheaper hostels with better comfort

• 22nd Aug 2014

The hostel itself was fine, with very good security and location. I was greeted by a young man who asked me to leave because I am over 40. He told me I wouldn't like it there and basically didn't want any complaints. I had none, other than him and the day time receptionist. The girl looked like she hated her job and never said hi or greeted me, so I stopped saying hi. This was a case of serious age discrimination, and I don't take a liking to it. Never happened to me before!