Woodstock Essaouira Hostel Reviews

24 rue Ellebbana, Essaouira, Morocco

Stayed here during the Gnaoua festival. It was immediately clear that the prices were tripled during this time. We stayed in a private room the first night with very dirty bathroom facilities to use and no lock on the door. The second night we were told we would be found a room and by 9pm they managed to put us in a 5 mattress room in which a cat was in one of our beds and were asked to pay 20 dirham more the next day. The staff seemed flustered the entire time. Would not recommend.

Great location! Clean and well maintained property and free wifi- great stay!

• 13th Jun 2014

i would have rated this hostel higher because in general our stay was pleasant, however i got bitten by bed bugs and others in the hostel had the same experience. for this reason i would not recommend this hostel.

For sure the Best Place for Backpackers to stay in Esasouira. The staff is really helpful and the place is great to chill and have lovely people around you...

• 12th May 2014

I would NOT recommend this place if you want a good night sleep, clean bed, working shower and friendly staff. The place had a bad vide and to top it off we couldn't get wifi in our room.

• 14th Apr 2014

Hostel staff tried to offer my friend camels for me while I was in the shower.

• 11th Apr 2014

The owner manager is a little greedy. Staff is nice in general! Specially all the travelers staff who doesnt have this mentality of being nice and expecting something in return. The hostel might be cheap but you must pay for breakfast, tea, coffee and anything else which is totally different in other hostels. Also, there was always a lack of toilet papers which was annoying at some point. In overall, despite these little things, the hostel is chill

I was sceptical about staying here after reading past reviews... But I must say the hosts couldn't do enough to get us to relax, enjoy the vibe and feel at home. We did ask to change rooms once we decided to stay an extra couple of nights, only due to it being a bit cold. He moved us upstairs and we were very happy. I think that when you are paying £7 each to have a double room you can only demand so much!! But here I felt like a queen breakfast on the terrace for £1 who can complained

great place ,loacted in the heart of medina only a few minutes walking to the beach and close to the main attractions .the commual area is large where you can hang out with a other travellers .the staff are really accomondation and always ready to help with any inquiries .the breakfast is tasty in the roof top terrace .would recomond it to everyone

• 9th Feb 2014