8.2
Fabulous 2,526 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 2,526 Total Reviews
Woodstock Hostel Montmartre Located at 48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris.
France
Paris 75009 48 rue Rodier, 75009
82% 2526
48.8798960 2.3435690
    Rooms available

14th Jul 2016

Loved everything about this place! Staff was friendly, good breakfast and lively atmosphere! Would definitely stay here again...

• France, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016

Clean hostel near everything and friendly staff.

• bassmaster_138146
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
2nd Jul 2016

Location is quite good, only a few minutes walk from the metro and a supermarket and laundromat nearby, as well as bars, etc. and Adrianna was very helpful with all my questions.

4.3

I do not recommend this hostel. It was extremely cramped and there were sketchy stains and a bug in my sheets. One staff member tried to make me touch other used sheets when I was turning my own sheets in when I checked out. The only good things were the location and the nice lady who put out a good breakfast in the morning! I moved to a nearby hostel for my last few nights. I would not stay here again.

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
5.1

After booking with hostelworld, and paid the fee of for so, I thought that I wouldn't need to mind with it. When I arrived at the hostel at 9:30pm, I have discovered that my booking have been automatically cancelled and I wasn't able to stay there. With no battery on the phone and raining outside, I had to search for another hostel during high season. Just after trying another 4 hostels, that were full, I have Surreneed and hado to sleep in a 2 star hotel for 50£. Really bad experience.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016

Ideal stay in Paris. Great people, great service!

• India, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2016
7.4

The rooms were value for money and the location was convenient. The breakfast could have been better with more options. The croissants were not fresh. Regards, Malita

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
30th Jun 2016

Good location, right next to the Sacre Coeur and Anvers metro station, which was 1 stop from a main station. Shower was great and there were plenty of toilets. Snacks available to buy for cheap from reception which came in handy for us, and breakfast was pretty good too! Could've done with more seating for breakfast time, as we had to eat in our room a few times.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
29th Jun 2016
6.9

A nice hostel with friendly staff. Reasonably clean. Location is close to metro system to get around.

• England, Male, 18-24
27th Jun 2016
6.6

Very poor atmosphere in the hostel when I was there, not really in the best situated place although there is a metro line just across the road. Also there is a silly rule where you have to be out of the hostel room from 11am-2pm which for me was a bit ridiculous when I was hungover.