8.2
Fabulous 2,677 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 2,677 Total Reviews
Woodstock Hostel Montmartre Located at 48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris.
France
Paris 75009 48 rue Rodier, 75009
82% 2677
48.8798960 2.3435690
    Rooms available

13th Jan 2017
6.6

major setback for this hostel is its lack of atmosphere. It appeared like we are only one staying at the hostel. staff was nice but considering its bit dull environment and strange policy for not bringing outside alcohol (while u can buy overpriced alcohol from them) I would not stay there again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017
7.1

Cleaning has to be improved in toilets and shower.

1st Jan 2017
7.4

Electric outlets in bed, plus lights in beds are missing, kitchen is the smallest I have seen In a hostel

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

My sister and I stayed here for two nights during December. The hostel is functional, and certainly does the job of keeping you warm, dry, and breakfasted, but I wouldn't advise staying for more than two or three nights. This is because there is only one toilet and one shower per floor, and both are quite cramped. The hostel is some sort of converted apartment building and its stairs are very narrow, so anyone requiring lift access should book elsewhere. Nice staff and kitty cat. Free WiFi.

26th Dec 2016

For me, this is a solid hostel. Not great, but def not bad. Kinda small and old and dated but it's serves its purpose. Breakfast was fair and the facilities were fine. Staff were friendly. Wish I would of stayed more nights here but I foolishly switched to one of the BVJ hostels which is an absolute nightmare.

20th Dec 2016

We actually didn't end up staying at the Woodstock property, but we were transferred to their related property Plug-Inn Hostel/Hotel. It was quite lucky because it felt much like a hotel with a very comfortable private room with clean bathroom attached to our room. The staff was very friendly and it was a few minute walk to two different train/metro/subway stops. Beautiful neighborhood too. There are free lockers in the sitting area which was helpful also. Definitely recommend Plug-Inn at least!

19th Dec 2016

This is has a decent location near sacre-coer. Walking distance from some good bars and clubs on the Grand Boulevard. The atmospohere wasn't great though. There is no good common area to gather and meet people. I visited other hostels while I was there and I would have stayed in those instead if I could do it again. The Village and The Vintage Hostel had great common areas and I ended up hanging out with the people I met at those. I think the Village Hostel also had a bar beside it.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

Best hostel, very nice, everything was fine!

5th Dec 2016

Kitchen with no oven, but sufficient, clean and enough bathrooms, good location good experience in general. Breakfast only a croissant, coffee and a piece of bread.

• England, Female, 25-30
24th Nov 2016
7.4

They had a kitchen which was good to save money and a croissant and bit of baguette for breakfast. However we were expecting a bar and instead got a fridge with a few beers and wines in. Overall good location.