Woodstock Hostel Reviews

48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

2068 Total Reviews

Cool location, mostly nice staff, but don't forget the earplugs!

The location is great, but the staff was not very friendly and useful when asking for suggestions and general information.

Average hostel, poor breakfast

Having to go outside for the showers were a bit of a inconvenience since it was raining while I was there, but other than that it was okay. The one croissant per person rule was annoying. I was hungry in the morning and I would have done fine if the was not a posted limit. All I needed was two croissants, hot chocolate, and a bowl of cereal.

Very good hostel. I found it a bit hard to find. Enjoyed my stay.

Excellent breakfast

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

In general a nice hostel. However, we slept in a room adjacent to the inner garden with the consequence that at night we could hear everything happening in the whole hostel. Moreover, the toilets are located in the inner garden, so this is not very comfortable if you would like to have some privacy during your toilet visits (or other's).

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Friendly small hostel only a couple of minutes walk from Sacre-Couer. Friendly staff. Clean room with a keycode safe for each person in the room - neat! It was very quiet when I was there, but I was only in for one night and went out so maybe it's got more life than I realised. Breakfast was good - croissants, cereal, juice etc. Would stay again.

I stay in this hostel for 2 nights in dormatory. I wouldnt stay there longer. There are lockers for staff but they are small, so you can close all your things. And the most inconvinient were beds. I had bottom bunk bed and i hurt my head many times, and in night i couldnt sleep, becouse of noice bed made with any, even very small move of person on bed. And in 8 person room this noice can be really annoing. I would not stay there again.

Nice hostel, average breakfast, and strange toilet separations from the room.

The hostel location is quite central. The staffs is helpful

Cool decorations, nice breakfast. Kitchen, though I didn't use it. Critisisms: 1) the lockers in the rooms are too small. Big enough for your wallet, not something like a laptop computer. 2) Maybe because it was a Friday night, but the neighbors in the apartment across the street were exruciatingly loud with music and singing out of their window until about 3am. No one in my dorm room got sleep that night and the manager was yelling at them to stop, but they didn't.

Very nice place, i liked it

Overall I had a fine stay. The rooms were a little too small and there were not enough showers or shared toilets. The shared facilities were on a patio, so it was difficult to shower at night when it was cold.

I was ammased from the way receptinalist person treat us. He tried guide me matter even ı didnt ask for. He serch for some handfull info about commute on web for favour of us.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel was pretty cool. The colours of the walls are great. The beds are great. Location is great. Showers aren't that great.

Almost no kitchen supplies, two teacups at the kitchen in the common area, that's located in the basement, not that comfortable there. Shower smelled bad every day and there was no hot/warm water! No idea at which time of the day one is supposed to shower to have it a bit warmer .. Also you MUST leave your room for three hours (from 11.00-14.00) a day and they constantly remind you of that.

We were lucky enough to get a private room for four not a bad size at all. My only complaint is that the walls are so paper thin you could hear everything.

Their location was great, just a few minutes away from Sacre Cour. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy plus they had personal code lockers in the rooms. The common area is a little small and the breakfast was not the best. Overall, our experience here was very good.

The Woodstock hostel is located in Anvars, just 5 blocks from Socre Cure, one of the best views in Paris and perfect for a picnic. it also is 2 blocks from the Anvars subway station, where you can get all over Paris in 20 minutes or less. The Hostel is very secure, quiet after 11pm, and has decent wifi. The hostel itself is medium sized, so you get to know your fellow travelers well if you want to. The staff is very helpful with maps, tours, and planning out your routes to the airport.

« first « Prev 1 2 3