Woodstock Hostel Reviews

48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

2074 Total Reviews

I am a 22 year old backpacking around europe with my friends and don't complain about much but this hostel has definitely been one of the worst so far. The biggest and most important problem is BEG BUGS! I counted 15 bites after just the first night and my friend also had many. A week later these are still big, red and itchy! The staff are incredibly rude and unfriendly. There is only one (crappy) shower on each floor. There is no proper locker for your large-sized valuables either!

• 21st Oct 2014

Not the best but far from the worst, an overall good hostel. Close to public transport, really good basic breakfast. No oven in kitchen but everything else. Would stay there again.

Nice and cozy. Good courtyard and breakfast.

Cool location, mostly nice staff, but don't forget the earplugs!

The location is great, but the staff was not very friendly and useful when asking for suggestions and general information.

Average hostel, poor breakfast

Having to go outside for the showers were a bit of a inconvenience since it was raining while I was there, but other than that it was okay. The one croissant per person rule was annoying. I was hungry in the morning and I would have done fine if the was not a posted limit. All I needed was two croissants, hot chocolate, and a bowl of cereal.

Dear guest, We are sorry to hear your stay at the WOODSTOCK. As the sign showed 3 other showers were at your disposal if you did not want to use the outside one (this showers is often use for the guest in early check in or late check out). We do have a croissant per person policy in order to please every guest of the hostel however cereal, orange juice baguette as much as you want. Best Regards

Very good hostel. I found it a bit hard to find. Enjoyed my stay.

Excellent breakfast

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

In general a nice hostel. However, we slept in a room adjacent to the inner garden with the consequence that at night we could hear everything happening in the whole hostel. Moreover, the toilets are located in the inner garden, so this is not very comfortable if you would like to have some privacy during your toilet visits (or other's).

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

Friendly small hostel only a couple of minutes walk from Sacre-Couer. Friendly staff. Clean room with a keycode safe for each person in the room - neat! It was very quiet when I was there, but I was only in for one night and went out so maybe it's got more life than I realised. Breakfast was good - croissants, cereal, juice etc. Would stay again.

I stay in this hostel for 2 nights in dormatory. I wouldnt stay there longer. There are lockers for staff but they are small, so you can close all your things. And the most inconvinient were beds. I had bottom bunk bed and i hurt my head many times, and in night i couldnt sleep, becouse of noice bed made with any, even very small move of person on bed. And in 8 person room this noice can be really annoing. I would not stay there again.

Nice hostel, average breakfast, and strange toilet separations from the room.

The hostel location is quite central. The staffs is helpful

Cool decorations, nice breakfast. Kitchen, though I didn't use it. Critisisms: 1) the lockers in the rooms are too small. Big enough for your wallet, not something like a laptop computer. 2) Maybe because it was a Friday night, but the neighbors in the apartment across the street were exruciatingly loud with music and singing out of their window until about 3am. No one in my dorm room got sleep that night and the manager was yelling at them to stop, but they didn't.

Very nice place, i liked it

Overall I had a fine stay. The rooms were a little too small and there were not enough showers or shared toilets. The shared facilities were on a patio, so it was difficult to shower at night when it was cold.

I was ammased from the way receptinalist person treat us. He tried guide me matter even ı didnt ask for. He serch for some handfull info about commute on web for favour of us.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel was pretty cool. The colours of the walls are great. The beds are great. Location is great. Showers aren't that great.

Almost no kitchen supplies, two teacups at the kitchen in the common area, that's located in the basement, not that comfortable there. Shower smelled bad every day and there was no hot/warm water! No idea at which time of the day one is supposed to shower to have it a bit warmer .. Also you MUST leave your room for three hours (from 11.00-14.00) a day and they constantly remind you of that.

« first « Prev 1 2 3