Woodstock Hostel Reviews

48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Very nice place, good atmosphere, clean. Location also very good, near Montmarte and close to the metro station. The only thing I didn't like was that they finish the breakfast even if you are eating, and almost get the meal out of your hands.

• 13th Feb 2015

The breakfast finish too earlier, would be good if it goes until 10 a.m.

• 13th Feb 2015

There are only a few power outlets for the whole room. The shower is ok, it takes a bit to get hot water so you have to push a few times the tap to get the hot water. Wifi is good and so the kitchen. Staff are very friendly and breakfast is simple but good. They have only free lockers on the reception and they are quite small and the luggage room is always open not very safe. If I come back to Paris I will stay here once again, its cheap and good.

I enyojed my stay here and would recommend it for sure. Staff is helpful breakfast is enough.There is quiet place good for rest but not a social hostel at all. Location really good 5 min to walk to metro. Lockers in lobby and really small. I can use here again.

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Staff are really helpfull ans they would help if they can. Location is not that good. Toilets and bathrooms are shared but clean. Good for short stay but not for long period.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

It was in a good location. Its not a good place to go as a solo traveller. The lounge was very uncozy, not a good place to hang out or meet people. Luckily on both nights I managed to make friends with my dorm room mates and we smuggled beers in for a dorm party.

It was my second time in this hostel, and I'd definitely come back for a third time. There are some minor details here and there (and the showers are a bit weird), but the courtesy of the staff and the great breakfast make up for it.

Great, we will come back.

• 29th Dec 2014

We really enjoyed out stay at Woodstock. The staff is incredibly friendly and the people were really nice. The sheets weren't really clean, but apart from that we had an amazing time there!

• 28th Dec 2014

Generally all of things about the hostel were good. Location was great. Reasonable rooms, clean bathrooms and helpful staff.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Turkey

I'm very frustrated with this hostel. I booked here a few months before my arrival date, and the day I arrived, they told me they had moved me to another hostel. I had no knowledge of this prior, and the staff said they had sent an email, which I never received. They offered little help on how to get to the next hostel and I ended up having to take a taxi. Fortunately I liked where they moved me to, if I come to Paris again I would rather stay there.

• 23rd Dec 2014

Не самое лучшее место. Во всяком случае мой номер в декабре месяце. Девчачий на 6-х,в отдельном домике через двор. Душ внутри комнаты,а вот туалет на улице! Даже не в общем коридоре,а во дворе! В первую ночь не было отопления,спали в одежде. Никто не предложил другой номер или второе одеяло. Комната крохотная. Вайфай есть,инет есть. Завтрак обыкновенный,вполне хороший. Удобно расположен около метро,рядом магазин. Есть шикарный кот ученый. Знает все языки мира,но предпочитает молчать об этом)))

Staff was great a friendly. Centrally located. However, we were unlucky that we coincided with a VERY loud group banging doors and screaming loud in the wee hours of the morning. I wonder if the staff could do something about it, instead of having everybody waking up in the middle of the night.

It was the cheapest hostel in Paris, but I enjoyed my stay. The bed was comfortable, and the free breakfast was very nice. I could start a day in Paris with some energy every morning. One bad thing was, shower was not hot most of the times. But overall, good hostel!

Very nice stay. Friendly staff, location close to public transportation, good Wi-Fi and a nice outdoor patio with smoking allowed.

• 18th Nov 2014

Some goods and some bads. Good: location, staff, cleanliness, atmosphere. Bads: no plugs to recharge phones, just one toilet and one shower per floor, no elevator, all the spaces are very reduced. Good for short stays, not for long ones.

it is a little noisy in night, but the staffs are very nice. this is a good hotel for your travel in Paris.

I didn't like this hostel! First of all, in the pictures looks so nice and fun but is not! One of the guys from reception was really antipatethic and arrogant! The kitchen its terrible! The rooms are ok but very small and they don't let you have acess to the rooms from 11 to 14 for cleaning, what is so stupid! The breakfast is very poor! I would not recommend this hostel, there is another one call The Village, 5 minutes distance, that is SO much better for the same price

• 9th Nov 2014

Dear guest We are sorry to hear about your experience at Woodstock You have your staye in a room you asked for in a dorm of 6 I m very surprised you said that we have a poor breakfast when we offer hot drinks croissant brad 2 types of cereales etc.. i don' t what you expected .I m very happy to hear that you prefered our sister property the Village hostel however the price is not the same at all The rate you paid was 20.74€ per night with the breakfast

if u suffer from clostrafobia this place is not for u small everything no room to swing a cat incidentaly they have a cat !!!

It´s a very nice Hostel, I´d come back for sure!. The shower was great, same for the breakfast and the reception was very cool. High Quality/Price ratio for sure.

« first « Prev 1 2 3