Woodstock Hostel Reviews

48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Great relaxed hostel in a good location.

This hostel was well located with easy access to many metro stations. The hostel does offer breakfast which I did not have because I always woke up too late but it seems as if it was the typical french breakfast. There is a bakery around the corner from the hostel which offers cheap and delicious pastries in case you do miss breakfast! The staff is great and speaks English. The rooms are not too small, there are plenty of outlets for everyone in the room to share and bathroom on the floor.

• 22nd Jan 2016

The hostel is really good and it offers a very nice breakfast. Although the hostel has some safes, it'd be good if it had some backpack lockers in the room.

Totally recommended. All services, big rooms, good breakfast, kitchen, an old cat...I dont have any bad opinion :)

I enjoyed my stay at the woodstock!!

There is no quiet policy here so people can be loud to all hours of the day in the common area downstairs, and with an echoing staircase we could not sleep because of it even though we were on the 3rd floor. This alone would stop us from booking again. Our twin was a bunk bed, and kitchen was so small and could not use. Location was decent, walking distance to the moulin rouge and Sacre Coeur and close to a range of different metro stops allowing you to get around without changing metro lines.

Good hostel with friendly staff. Atmosphere wasnt really there during my stay though. Breakfast quite good.

It was one of the cheapest hostels around, and in this case you really get what you pay for. There were no lockers in rooms, and the ones in the lobby were tiny. The hostel may be more pleasant place during summertime, now going to the toilet situated in a courtyard was a freezing experience. Rooms were very cold, and I found the little blanket provided by the hostel insufficient. Good for one night's passing by, but otherwise I would advice to keep on looking.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Finland

Very good international staff ( American, Spanish, French)

Absolutely loved this hostel, they welcome you like its home and treat you like family.

Wonderful and unique place to spend time in Paris.

• 18th Dec 2015

The young man on the front desk was very helpful, pleasant and efficient. I was a little bit disappointed with my room, but it was clean and I slept well. I had to get an early train to Brussels and so missed out on the breakfast, but I was allowed to grab a croissant, which was very nice. A reading lamp and power point near my bed would have been useful.

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Belgium

Easily accessed location. Cool staff. Nice breakfast. The bathroom and the toilet were fine. But the heating is not warm enough. Overall, not bad :)

Poor air circulation in the rooms. Bed covers were dirty. Toilets were in the courtyard which meant putting on a coat + shoes in the middle of the night. I suppose it wouldn't have been as much of an issue in summer. Alright for one night. The guy working at reception was friendly.

The facility is very well kept and the staff are amazingly friendly. Thank you for a great stay.

• 2nd Dec 2015

Location is probably the best thing about the hostel as it's within walking distance to most places. We had an issue with our beds - we had booked our rooms, went out to town, and returned to find that they had double-booked one of our beds and one of us had to relocate. The key to the doors frequently stopped working. Staff was informative about area. Breakfast was meh. It's worth it to stay here if you're only there for a night or 2.

My stay at woodstock hostel was excellent. All the staff was always available for efacilities and cleanness was very very much according to the price. Location was also very good

The staff here were great! The girls especially made me feel welcome and at home. The security was such that I felt really safe and felt like my items were safe too. The breakfast was typical French and very good! My only complaint is that the rooms were VERY small! To the point where you would have to move other people's luggage to get into bed. It is a little outside of the city but the Metro line is fairly close.

A cool place to stay in Paris, definitely. The location is okay (great for the price) and a short walk to a metro stop. The breakfast was delicious. Only one toilet and one shower on each floor can make it difficult, so plan ahead to shower or do it at night! Towels were cheap to rent, and sheet deposit not bad. No lockers in the room, but there were small ones in the common room for cameras/passports. I wish there were outlets by the beds, they were at the front of the room. Not very safe!

• 22nd Oct 2015

Too little room No wardrobe in room No possibility to have double bed

• 22nd Oct 2015