Woodstock Hostel Reviews

48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

The relief at reaching the hostel was short lived. Check in was very confused. Learned that I was in a room that only had ONE key - not overly safe for a solo traveller. I understand the room was a four bed dorm, but this room took the biscuit. Only could fit two bunk beds in it - no room for luggage... or comfort. Toilet and shower were situated in the courtyard - shared by EVERYONE on that level. Noise was ridiculous by staff too. Should have listened to other bad reviews - do NOT do it!

This hostel was awesome. I was worried because it said woodstock that it was a hippie commune but it was totally safe and normal, just with some trippy esc stuff on the walls. The staff was super helpful always, they have computers, drinks to sell, an outside patio and a kitchen which are all great. You can make your own dinners. Qn

All are nice, just the WC don't have a sink and the sink is with showeroom.

Every morning we had to be out of our rooms from 11am-2pm. This was a huge inconvenience for us and the staff were very unhelpful and sometimes flat out rude.

Really nice hostel! Stayed just one night but the staff were great and friendly. Quite small security boxes but I got in my camera (quite a big Nikon), so I was happy. Free breakfast included a croissant and coffee. A cat is walking around in the hostel so you know if you are allergic! It was really hot though, and no air-co, but thats kinda difficult to find in Paris at hostels anyways.

I had more than what I paid for! Incredibly kind staffs, very good breakfast with coffee, clean rooms and kitchen. Wifi's fast and most of all, i love the location of the hostel. If you stay in any room on first floor, which is the way to Kitchen and way to patio, you will be awake because of the noise. Except that, everyrhing was really great! And staffs were trying to keep the place quite though. I really enjoy staying at Woodstock hostel! Highly recommend

The room we were in was a bit small with no storage space, the other room that my 2 friends stayed in was much bigger, however i loved the hostel and would definitly stay there again :)

They need to improve the bed sizes in the rooms to cater for a little elder generation.

Not much to say about this hostel, it's good if you want to stay close to this neighborhood- just down the street from the basilica! Other than that, you have to walk a little bit and take the metro everywhere. Standard for Paris I think. The atmosphere was good and the breakfast (pastry plus coffee and juice) was an added bonus in the morning. They have a nice terrace too.

Dear Guest Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feed back We really hope to see you and to recommand us We wish the best Woodstsock

Everything was great. Nice staff.

Dear Guest thank you so much for taking the time to write a nice vomment

Great location with easy access to cheap food and the metro. The rooms however are super small and very hot all the time. The atmosphere is great though and I met a bunch of really great people while there!

Woodstock was fine, the breakfast was terrible but the rest was good for the price. Warning, the bar was nonexistent and the 10 person rooms are cramped.

The hostel was pretty charming (lovely decorations and murals and such). Needs more outlets in the dorms though. Also the AC wasn't working or there was none? There was a fan and the windows were open, so it was bearable, but I woke up pretty sticky. I would stay here again.

This is the perfect place to adventure Paris from. The neighborhood is young and has easy access to the rest of the city. I'll never chose a different hostel in Paris.

• 21st Jun 2015

good hostel would stay and recommend to friends

Key cards to access the room and small safes are available. No lockable cupboard in the room for luggage. Close to Metro stations and Gare Du Nord. Loud at night over the weekend due to local pubs playing music. Staff were very friendly and happy to help with any issues raised during the stay. Very communal area for breakfast and making friends in the evenings. Hostel prices in Paris are expensive so for the location, facilities and breakfast this is a good hostel.

Woodstock Hostel was amazing and I wouldn't have had nearly as great of a time in Paris without it. Everyone staying there was nice, the staff helped me work on my French and were very patient about it, Jesus the cat is very cute, they serve (relatively) cheap beer and wine in the lobby, and there is someone there 24/7. The atmosphere is great. Stay at Woodstock.

Staff are very friendly, helpful. They even helped non guests. A young lady stayed at the hostel across the road that didn't have a printer to print documents for her come to Woodstock for help. The staff member printed it for her free of charge. Would definitely recommend it to to other travellers.

Dear Guest Thank you for your lovely comment hope to see you soon

Noisy courtyard

• 17th Jun 2015

Dear Guest thank you so much for staying at Woodstock As you seen and the window the courtyard is closed at 10PM in winter 11 PM in Summer Yous should have came at the front desk person to help you to resolve this situation Best Regards

The staff is very kind and helpful, Adriana helped us a lot with a lot of things we needed! Thank you! :) The room I stayed in (for 2 people) was very confortable. The breakfast was good too. I definitely recommend staying there and I would stay there again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3