Woodstock Hostel Reviews

48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

1909 Total Reviews

Quarto double-bed: quarto pequeno porém simples e confortável; café-da-manhã limitado por pessoa, mas bom no geral; banheiro compartilhado pequeno e geralmente sujo; otima localização perto do metrô e de Montmatre; Mercados proximos. ENG: Double-bed room: small room but simple and comfortable, breakfast limited per person, but good overall; small and usually dirty shared bathroom, great location close to the subway and Montmartre, near Markets;

overall it was a nice experience, the only thing i did not like was the fact that you have to make your own bed when you check-in.

Working computers, improvements since last time i went, hot water hot. A reliable place with reliable, stable prices, & usually booking availability. Among the best value for money in paris.

Thank you so much for your nice comment Merry Xmas !

Nice place in a nice and quiet street, centrally located in Paris. Friendly, helpful staff. Very good value for the money.

• 4th Dec 2013
  • Norway

Thank you for your nice comment Best Regads,

Good location, 4 minutes walk to the underground, a lot of bars and restaurants nearby, big supermarket next door. I was very dissapointed when they told me that it's impossible to pay with a credit card, I didn't have much cash.

I had a very good time! place is very very clean! if you go before the check in they let u place your bag in a room where is safe! The staff is cool! It has a nice kitchen!!! Aver all I recommend it! BUT THE HOSTEL HAS TO KEEP WORKING WITH THE WIFI CONNECTION, IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ONLINE ACCES FROM ANY FLOOR! ONLY DOWN STAIRS, IN THE RECEPTION YOU CAN. SHOWER HAS TO BE SUPER QUICK IF YOU WILLING TO GET HOT WATER. ONLY THOSES TWO THINGS AND WILL BE A PERFECT HOSTEL!

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Argentina

Dear Pablo Thank so much for nice comment We did took care of the shower and wifi Best Regards, Valerie C AMITIN

Incredible that to take a shower you need to press 100 times a button that give you water for 5 seconds or less,it seems like you not want that the people take a shower!and the worse is that you can not graduate the temperature of water!so or you burn or you freeze.The same with the sinks,you press the button and wash your hands with 2 seconds of water!so imagine how you can wash your teeth.The 6 bed dorms very small,especially the bottom beds,you need to be a hunchback of NotreDame, and more...

Dear Ana Sorry for your experience at Woodstock all the shower issues are in process to be adjusted Best Regards,

There was no heating while I stayed there, despite the fact that it was realy cold outside during those 3 days. Also the showers left much to be desired. The strong points of this hostel for me were its location and its breakfast, included in the price, with fresh products.

Hostel is very loud with only one bathroom per floor which was an issue as they had someone painting a design on the toilet door of our floor putting it out of action. There was also a lock out from 11 but they would have some one start cleaning the bathroom from ten making it even more accessible. There was a new staff member manning the desk when we checked in and she was rude and didnt know what she was doing. Other staff were more knowledge. For the price of the hostel you'd expect more

The place and the staff is welcoming! The location is pretty fine . Stayed there only one night but i enjoyed it though it may be a little over priced to stay there on weekends.

I unfortunately had money stolen from my padlocked bag while staying here. It happened during the lockout period so can only assume that it was one of the staff/cleaners. Other than that the stay was okay - not much of a 'party' atmosphere if that's what you're after, but has a kitchen, 20min walk to the Louvre, and a free breakfast.

I had to stay one more day in Paris and that hostel was the highlight of my trip!!!!!!! Great great staff who gave me the best tip where to eat ( the street is full of great little place to eat)and found my iphone I was scared when i read some of the rewiews but in fact i think it was the best hostel that i stayed in to Europe Small, cosy and great atmosphere

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Belgium

Dear Ava Thank you so much for your nice feed back and for staying with us hope to see you soon with your brother

recommended for stay. great location. helpful staff. other facilities are good.

The location was good, close to Sacre Coeur and MontMartre BUT THAT's ALL. My sheets were SO dirty. I could see stains all over it. And my blanket had lots of hair!!! The staff was mostly unfriendly and unwilling to help. The bathrooms were just HORRIBLE, very very dirty and the showers were impossible to use during the night, as dirty as it was. It was cheap for Paris but I wouldnt recommend, those were terrible nights. The walls were so thin we could listen to everything. The place is very old

I was a little disappointed because when I booked, I was told there was no curfew, but upon arrival was told there was. The staff was very nice though and the free breakfast made it worth it. Great location. Clean enough.

• 29th Oct 2013

dirty bed.sucks secuity(i lose my money in the room) .tiny small room and shower room...those hostel is the most sucks one in my Europe trip.I regret why i booked it.>"

Location is good, although for better nightlife i would recommend the Latin Quarter. Hostel was clean, cozy and i loved the cat!! Breakfast is perfect, but the common room can get very crowded. The 10 mixed dorm has a table and chairs in the middle of the room which was nice for writing etc.

It's okay for one or two nights, but if you're staying any longer than that, I recommend a different hostel. It's cramped (more than usual for hostels) and it doesn't have the best atmosphere, for all the hype it makes about it. They don't have travel adapters, like they say they do in "Facilities." They do have three computers for public use, which was nice, but as far as the wi-fi was concerned the man literately said to me "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't." The showers were decent.

• 20th Oct 2013

Dear Donna Thank you so much for your comment In fact we do have some troubles with the wifi when a lot of guest are downloading we are working on it We do have adapters you can at the front desk for 5 euros deposit and as soon as we get the adapter back we are give back the 5 euros Thank you so much for staying with us Best Regards

very helpful stuff, not good location, wifi is good, there is a good kitchen and a good free breakfast, no lockers :/

Dear Sameh Thank you so much for your comment The location is very well shown and our web site Thank you so much for staying with us and wish you the best

1 2 Next » last »