Woodstock Hostel Reviews

48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Overall I had a fine stay. The rooms were a little too small and there were not enough showers or shared toilets. The shared facilities were on a patio, so it was difficult to shower at night when it was cold.

I was ammased from the way receptinalist person treat us. He tried guide me matter even ı didnt ask for. He serch for some handfull info about commute on web for favour of us.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel was pretty cool. The colours of the walls are great. The beds are great. Location is great. Showers aren't that great.

Almost no kitchen supplies, two teacups at the kitchen in the common area, that's located in the basement, not that comfortable there. Shower smelled bad every day and there was no hot/warm water! No idea at which time of the day one is supposed to shower to have it a bit warmer .. Also you MUST leave your room for three hours (from 11.00-14.00) a day and they constantly remind you of that.

Bunk beds are really close to each other and make a lot of noise. No lockers provided and bathroom ensuite makes it all very small. Location is good.

We were lucky enough to get a private room for four not a bad size at all. My only complaint is that the walls are so paper thin you could hear everything.

Their location was great, just a few minutes away from Sacre Cour. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy plus they had personal code lockers in the rooms. The common area is a little small and the breakfast was not the best. Overall, our experience here was very good.

The Woodstock hostel is located in Anvars, just 5 blocks from Socre Cure, one of the best views in Paris and perfect for a picnic. it also is 2 blocks from the Anvars subway station, where you can get all over Paris in 20 minutes or less. The Hostel is very secure, quiet after 11pm, and has decent wifi. The hostel itself is medium sized, so you get to know your fellow travelers well if you want to. The staff is very helpful with maps, tours, and planning out your routes to the airport.

I stayed here for one night only, I reckon it is worth the money, its location is very good. The staff is really nice and helpful & can speak good english.

I loved this place! Super fun place to stay, super sweet and helpful staff, the area was great (at least for me) able to walk to cool sites and get to and from the airport easy! Yay Woodstock

• 4th Sep 2014

Nice mixed bags..Atmosphere was good.. Latrines need to have some water supply as well.. rest is fine..Wifi is ok..

• 28th Aug 2014
  • India

The stay was excellent and I would recommend to anyone. Perfect location too, right next to Sacré Cœur.

The staff were rude and unhelpful when checking in and asking for help to different monuments. The showers have no hot water and the button only lasts 45 seconds before turning off the shower. Whilst the hostel was in a good location I would not recommend.

Dear Genevieve We are depply sorry about the behaviour of some of our staff will be kind enough to email us the details again very sorry about it

I had a very enjoyable stay here and found it easy to meet other travellers. Location was excellent! The courtyard/front room space was quite small and it was annoying we couldn't stay there after 10pm, but all in all a great hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »