Woodstock Hostel Reviews

48 rue Rodier, 75009, Paris, France

Having to go outside for the showers were a bit of a inconvenience since it was raining while I was there, but other than that it was okay. The one croissant per person rule was annoying. I was hungry in the morning and I would have done fine if the was not a posted limit. All I needed was two croissants, hot chocolate, and a bowl of cereal.

Dear guest, We are sorry to hear your stay at the WOODSTOCK. As the sign showed 3 other showers were at your disposal if you did not want to use the outside one (this showers is often use for the guest in early check in or late check out). We do have a croissant per person policy in order to please every guest of the hostel however cereal, orange juice baguette as much as you want. Best Regards

Very good hostel. I found it a bit hard to find. Enjoyed my stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »