World Backpackers Hostel Reviews

01 Ngo Huyen, Hanoi, Vietnam

Hostel owner cheat me. Booking Confirmation show that I must pay $16 for 4 days, at that time I have not US Dollar, I have Dong vietnam. He calculate 352,000 dong. I pay to him 400,000. He tell me he has not a change at that time. He will change to me later. After that I back to tell him about my change 48,000 dong but he tell me, I give him a tip 48,000 dong. So bad World Backpackers Hostel. Although it just a little money but they should not to do that. Everyone should not select this hostel.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • boxbox
  • Thailand

Smells and really moist.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Hungary

thx for the brief stay. no complaints for sure and for the quick layover it was great! if they decided to fix up the dorm room the price would probably go up. so take it for what it is a good price in a good safe place. if the ventilation was increased it could help get repeat customers. they have good tours and package deals too!

It was a very bad hostel. It smells zo bad and moist. Never go to this place!!!!

• 26th Feb 2014

Could be so much better, looked really unorganised and untidy. Room was OK but in need of refurbishment. Pathetic breakfast. Staff were a little rude and grumpy, seemed more interested in selling a tour than actually serving hotel guests. Only reason we chose this place was for free breakfast and beer, however beer wasn't available because of TET. Much better hostels in the area for maybe cheaper.