World House Istanbul Reviews

galip dede cad no:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great place to stay for the long layovers at Turkish airlines. Shuttle service they arranged was perfect.

Good location, just a few meters beside the historical galata tower, on a crowded street. Staff are nice, solve your problems and early check in. The room is clean and has strong wifi. The view from the window is also awesome. Complain nothing.

World House is the reason my stay in Istanbul was so fantastic. Dennis was so helpful and proactive with shuttle arrangements and tour bookings. I look forward to my next trip and will stay at World House.

I could write an essay on why this hostel was perfect but due to space constrains I will just concentrate on the outstanding staff. The reception team were super friendly, accommodating, helpful, funny and ridiculously good looking. The fabulous cleaning ladies were out of this world and kept the place spotless all day. I loved coming back here and seeing all their beautiful faces. Thanks for making Istanbul feel like home! x x x E

World House is a great place to stay and meet people. Staying at this hostel certainly added to my Istanbul experience is the best way. The staff was amazing and a Big Thank you to Dennis for all his help with answering our many questions and taking us out a great pub crawl and chatting the mornings away with us. If I ever make it back to Istanbul I will certainly be staying at World House. Thanks guys :)

• 12th Sep 2014

Location is great. Staff was nice, helpful and truly amazing. Will def stay there again when in Instanbul!

Good location withing walking distance to many of the main tourist sites, staff (Deniz & Pinar and others) were helpful at providing info and booking tours! The free bfast was good.

• 11th Sep 2014

This is a great place to stay and meet other travellers. The staff are really friendly and helpful and always around to answer questions and help you discover Istanbul. Had a great time here. Will return again. Thanks everyone!

EXCELLENT location. Nice staff. Basic accommodations, but very clean and nice.

• 5th Sep 2014

Nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff! Breakfast was delicious.Would stay there again anytime!

The only negative thing about this hostel is leaving it!

The staff was a little rude and they over book the rooms so after booking three days before, and arriving at 2am I still had no where to sleep. Not cool. Location, breakfast, and vibes were great though! And I never had to wait for the shower.

Everything was quite nice. The room was clean, it had air conditioning and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast should have more varieties of food and we had a broken ceiling over the toilet which should be fixed, as we were on the top floor and it might drip in case of rain.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Portugal

Great place to stay if you want to be in the heart of Taksim. It's loud and lovely! Uber friendly staff, cool set up.

• 31st Aug 2014

The staff is awesome, the hostel is located in a central touristic/dance club area, and the people who stay here are fun to hang out with.

• 30th Aug 2014

Nice and safe stay!

This place is awesome. Really cool staff, best localisation. Nice little coffee place facing the street. Truly one of the best hostels I've ever been.

very friendly and good hostel. excellent location. All the staff were helpful especially Denis

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great hostel ! We highly recommend it. The location is perfect : in a nice street in the heart of nightlife of İstanbul but it's still quiet inside the hostel. Everything is clean. We really enjoyed the air conditioning ;). And last but not least : very friendly atmosphere and Denis the receptionist is great and very helpful

• 22nd Aug 2014

Good location, good vibes. Would be awesome if there was a roof top and we hear there might be one coming soon.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6