World House Istanbul Reviews

galip dede cad no:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great place to stay

• 9th Apr 2014

very comfortable stay! Maybe not enough showers for the amount of people but the bed was super comfortable. the breakfast was good and the staff was really nice and helpful. I would stay there again!

I liked all the services, except the management seemed very reluctant to refund (although they eventually did) my last days' stay, when my plans changed and I cancelled my last day. I informed them about it the day I checked in right-away. The guy who checked me in told me to pay for everything and ask for refund later on. Having just arrived to the city- I was tired and agreed. I think they should have acted on it rightaway, and it took too much time.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Note to the given directions: If you take the Havatac bus from either airport you will be dropped off in a side street of Taksim square. Go back to it, on your left side you may see the Gezi park trees, walk uphill towards the Atatürk statue. Here the main street begins, don't underestimate the length of it (may take the historical tram) and the masses of people strolling along. At the end of the tram rails skip the right turn and instead keep walking straight downhill a small cobble-stone stree

Excellent hostel. Helpful staff, clean, and in a great location. They also offer a pick up from the airport and a free breakfast which is delicious. Mustafa was very helpful with recommendations. They have someone at the desk 24/7. I would absolutely stay there again.

Wonderful staff and perfect location-- thank you so much for making my stay in Istanbul lovely!

Great staff, great location, great breakfast and amazing people staying at the hostel. Overall a great experience staying here.

The breakfast was banging, the location was great, and the staff was unbelievably wonderful. Mustafa is the coolest dude and he sat with us for a solid amount of time telling us what to do/see and how. Deniz was also a cool dude and helped me decide what to do with my last morning. The bar crawl was certainly and interesting experience- definitely try it. Met some really cool people there, the atmosphere was great, but again- the breakfast was awesome. We'll be back.

I had an amazing time at World House Istanbul. Staff is friendly and approachable. Location is PERFECT! Every night there was something to do. I would definitely recommend World House! Do not stay anywhere else in Istanbul

• 13th Mar 2014

nice people, good party, friendly staff(especially Deniz)

This hostel had the best facilities I've encountered so far. Staff was very kind and helpful. I have only one advice to give- bring your own laptop!! The hostel has one on the first floor but the internet connection is poor and a place for the USB stick is broken. Hostel is also very big so if you're very shy, don't expect to mingle that easily. Rather than that- a perfect location and a very pleasant stay! I would come back!!

• 11th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Great hostel, highly recommended, had a great time there, staff really helpful

the first thing that pops into my head when I think of World House Istanbul Hostel is the atmosphere. everyone, for the most part are very friendly and are easy to get along with. Additionally, I think the staff was great! they were all extremely helpful, and had great conversation with several of them. probably the most memorable ones were goktug, arcan, and dennis. the only thing that was a problem was spotty wifi and hot water for showering, but overall, great hostel, great experience!

• 8th Mar 2014

I will come back! Frendly people, thank you Deniz for your advices!

Everything was so nice, staff was so helpful, especially Deniz.

Very friendly hostel. Denis at reception was particularly friendly. Great for meeting people and location was perfect

We stayed in the 14 beds dormroom. It was clean, confortable. And we liked that there is an inclusive turkish breakfast every morning.

• 3rd Mar 2014

Great hostel: good facilities, great location, friendly staff, and for a cheap price. Only thing: there was no locker available.

Very nice World House, between the Galata Tower and Taksim. The only thing not too good is that it is quiet noisy but staff, rooms and services are extra-super-very nice!

• 28th Feb 2014

If you provide computers, you have to provide good computers, not those one that just take our money and don`t do anything..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4