World House Istanbul

Superb 2201 Total Reviews

• alafferty2671
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

Had a great time here! Would definitely stay again. Thank you Ozan for answering my billion questions and for joining us for a beer. You're the bomb!

29th Jan 2017

Nice location and friendly staff! Good place for backpacker to start the trip!

23rd Jan 2017
6.3

Been there 7 days. During this time, in the morning, the cleaning lady was always rude and woke up everybody in the room to clean (so, if you wanna get up late, this is not the place). There is no shared kitchen (the one they had overthere is for the staff only). the staff in the reception was very nice. Good location.

18th Jan 2017

Great environment and atmosphere. Location is fantastic and the staff were so friendly. Ozan at the hostel helped me find my way around the town and showed my friends and I a great time on Friday night around town Great little place to stay with a great breakfast Highly recommended

16th Jan 2017

Great staff and location, very helpful and chill to be around, only complaint was it was quite cold in my room and lobby

• Germany, Male, 18-24
15th Jan 2017

nice a nice and cheap hostel in a very convenient location real close to the famous Istiklal Street and in a good walking distance to Sultanahmet. Staff is really friendly and the Turkish breakfast is just lovely. can definitely recommend staying here

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Although we stayed here for only a few hours, we were greeted with kindness and were offered a satisfactory breakfast. Overall, this place is very suitable for budget travellers and the like.

• USA, Male, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

These guys and this place rocks! Came at a quiet time and the bros at the front desk, Ozan and Hakan, immediately made me feel at home and made sure I had a great time in Istanbul. The location could not be better and because of them, I felt like I had a Turkish home and crew to come back to everyday after all my tourist-ing about. The breakfast is dope too. Highly recommend. Much love my friends!

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
8th Dec 2016

OMG just stay here. One of the best hostels I've been, really. All facilities are running well, staffs are super nice, you gonna have amazing breakfast, so please just wake up and get it. After Budapest and Barcelona, I could have crazy pub crawl here, obviously it is depend on who u meet and how u r. Location is excellent, you can visit old town in the morning, and grab beer at night near Taksim. Perfect hostel I 'd say. I definitely recommend you.

29th Nov 2016

Stayed at World House while I was visiting Istanbul for 3 days and nights. OZan checked me in and was awesome enough to let me check in early after a long overnight bus ride. He was fun and friendly during my stay and made a really positive impact in Istanbul! The rest of the staff were great and had tons of suggestions for things to do around the city and great places to check out off the beaten path. The location is close to tons of bars and restaurants and live music.