World House Istanbul Reviews

Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

2027 Total Reviews

It was perfect hostel. Apart from cheap price, staffs were really friendly. They always tried to say with me and shared everything. Such a coool hostel. And don't forget its Pubcrawl. You can go to local bar and nice atmosphere with cool people. You can make new friends from all over the world in the pubcrawl.

I loved this hostel so much that I stayed here twice! the atmosphere is nice and chill and there are pub crawls on every second day so its a great environment to meet cool people. Ive made many great friends from this hostel including the staff who are absolutely incredible, special shout out to Ozan who was incredibly accomdating and friendly and was always at hand when i needed help. His knowledge of istanbul and turkey in general in unrivalled. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Great place! This was my second time in Istanbul and at this hostel and I totally recommend it. Very nice and helpful staff, especially Burak!

Good hostel, overall I would recommend and go back anytime. Its located on the other side of the river, close to the bars, restaurants, etc. I was there in January and it was a bit quiet but still managed to meet people (the common area and free breakfast are great for that).

Great location, however faculties are not (plugs, lights), also internet is slow and unreliable if you are in the covered area.

A big plus goes to a friendly staff and location. Also wi-fi works great.

We stayed at World House for 5 nights and the experience was great. Perfect location, nice breakfast and great atmosphere. Burak, Ercan and everyone working at this hostel were amazing, really kind and attentive.

The breakfast is mint, the bar is nice, but you need your own lock

I was staying for 6 nights, well worth the money you pay! The staff at the hostel are very helpful and just loads to do if you ask them. Enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

• 25th Jan 2016

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I stayed here before and it didn't disappoint at all. The staff is super helpful and courteous. The location is unbeatable. And the place itself is comfortable and full of friendly people.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Really spacious and a nice common area and attached coffee shop for chatting and meeting new friends

So thankful for this place. We got in way early and we're allowed to nap on the couch and eat the breakfast. Super good people who work there and who stayed there.

This hostel provided me with an incredible experience in Istanbul. I meant to stay for a week and stayed for nearly a month. I loved Istanbul, and I attribute most of my positive experiences to the connection this hostel gave me to the city.

Great atmosphere and people, nice staff, very secure and clean. Nice breakfast as well. Important to note: there are 2 sides of the hostel, one has hot water and one does not. Make sure to ask around and take your shower on the side closest to the entrance.

Ozan was great; Friendly happy and even willing to direct me another hostel when I turned up without a booking. But I ended up staying, a decision that I am very happy with.

This was the best stay I've had so far! I loved environment and made a lot of friends. The rooms were clean and the beds were really comfortable. The staff was wonderful and really helpful especially Ozan at the front desk. I would definitely here again!

• 7th Jan 2016

Really relaxed hostel in a great location. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the cafe is excellent, and the staff are super helpful (I'm looking at you Burak)! We stayed here for eight nights and never even considered going anywhere else. Only problem was there was no hot water on our side of the hostel but you can go to the other side if you want a hot shower.

• 5th Jan 2016

This hostel is the best hostel you will find in istanbul. Its location is perfectt, you will meet so many great people and have a great time. The receptionists aljan and burak are really awesome, I really appreciate their warm hospitality and attentive guest care. you won't regret choosing worldhouse hostel!

Ozan is an oustanding receptionist, very friendly and helpful! Location of hostel is excellent however visitors should beware of 'lets have a drink scammers' lurking around the hostel.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Singapore

I've been to over 30 countries now and stayed in well over 50 hostels, and some hostels just "have it." World House Hostel has it. From the second I checked in, the staff, especially Burak J, went out of their way to make sure I found: the best places to eat, drink, see, and meet people in my extremely limited time in this beautiful city. Burak went above and beyond, and that is really what makes an experience and memories for life. The beds are also comfy and the showrds are hot! A+.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6