World House Istanbul Reviews

Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel, helpful and lovely staff!

• 20th Mar 2015

Good location and free breakfast make the big plus to the hostel. The room and bathroom were clean, but the 8P Dorm on the first floor room 13 can be noisy due to thin wall and bad soundproof. Staff were average, not very welcoming. But It was good overall. Travelled March 15

I had an amazing stay in this hostel!! The breakfast was so delicious and the staff so friendly and helpful. The rooms where cosy and clean and it was so easy to get to all the Shops, bars and Clubs =) Thank you very much!!

Very good value for money !!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Wow, 10 for 10--wonderful experience; thanks to the diligent, hard-working team at World House for making my stay in Istanbul so pleasant! I really appreciate it.

• 15th Mar 2015

Great location. Met lots of cool people and facilities were almost very clean.

Amazing Hostel! Even though I`ve stayed for only one night, I really liked it! Good location, excellent and affordable prices, comfortable room ( I chose double bed private), nice and beautiful interior, staff is very helpful and attentive! And of course the Best cafe Latife, ooh I really miss that place! I definitely will stay in this hostel next time!

It was my best experience in world house hostel Istanbul. I was bit confuse about my choice but when I lived there I really love the atmosphere and staff is very professional and good thing that really inspired me a lot ,all were good English speakers. Sitting lobby is cool and 24/24 service. They have tourist coach , she is also excellent and her rates are very reasonable. I would love to go again and stay same place..

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Pakistan

The hostel was fantastic - very clean, walking distance to all the major sites, the staff were kind and helpful, the breakfast was delicious. It was very good value for money.

• 25th Feb 2015

a really nice hostel! the only downside that i can mention is that there is no elevator, and my room was on the 4th. floor, but on the other side, had a balcony in the room and one of the best views of old town i could think of! the staff was very helpful, the rooms very comfortable, and its close to everything!

My friend and I had so much fun at this hostel. The atmosphere was great, the pub crawl was fun, and everything was well managed and organized. We will definitely stay there again if we are ever back in Istanbul.

World house hostel is an amazing place to meet interesting people and discover Istanbul. After enjoying the lovely antique apartments literally 10 meters from Galata tower with the best view over old town I had the opportunity to stay in their dorm which are bigger than most dorm room from regular hostels. The staff is amazing and quite helpful, especially Gaye who helped me with tips about how to get around the city

Very good hostel to stay. The best one in Istanbul. The breakfast was fantastic, especially the marmalade jam. The receptionist was very helpful. Look for gaie and she will help you with everything. I'll definitely come back again.

It's a very good hostel in a very cool location. The atmosphere was great. The only thing that they could improve is that there are not many bathrooms for the amount of people that sleep in the dorms.

This hostel is in excellent location in Istanbul. Close to Istaklil street and taksim and a lot of shops, restaurant and ATMs around, I was advise to take trams to see around but really it is walkable to all major sights of Istanbul-I walked the entire time sight seeing from galata tower, Galata bridge to new mosque, Hagai Sofia, blue mosque etc and It was doable. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, and the room is clean, and big.

perfect hostel for a short stay in Istanbul. Amazing staff.

World House Istanbul was a valuable part of our weeklong stay in the city. Great location, staff, and vibe. Accommodation Comment: ( ) clean, comfortable, cool cafe, (-) only a few lockers to store your belongings work, cafe is open to the public so security could be an issue, showers/wc while clean are very small. The breakfast included with your stay is great. Overall I highly recommend World Hostel for your stay in Istanbul.

Nice staff higher standard than other hostels in that area, its just the long way up the stairs that would be a fuss especially if your carrying heavy sleep slide bags, but thats how it is with all the hostels in that area.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Saudi Arabia

Very good hostel, perfect location, friendly and very helpful staff. Don't miss out on the guided tour of the historical neighborhoods organized by the hostel, a must to discover the real Istanbul ! Thanks a lot to everyone :)

Fantastic environment, situated in the middle of Istanbul's bar/restaurant scene. The staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable, the walking tour of Balat/Fener is the ultimate proof as the guided walk exposes the beating heart of a neighborhood undergoing harsh gentrification. Aside from the position the facilities are in good shape, shower pressure is most impressive and the complimentary breakfast is a good spread. Comfy beds and good times, a must stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4