9.3
Superb 2,138 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2,138 Total Reviews
World House Istanbul Located at Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu
93% 2138
41.0266487 28.9746165
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 41+
12th Aug 2016
8.0

The hostel is centrally located, clean and tidy and staff are friendly. The only stupid thing is mixed dorm rooms.

7th Aug 2016

The location is the best. Good hostel.

5th Aug 2016

Really friendly staff, helped me check in even at 3am when I was 5hrs late from the airport. Breakfast included is nice, great neighborhood.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Great place to stay. The cafe just downstairs was great, hostel itself was great, location was perfect but the people working there were wonderful. So friendly and helpful, with whatever was needed and offered to help out more even for stuff that wasn't in Istanbul. Stayed here for first part of 2 week trip in Turkey and stayed again as I left as it was so good.

• South Africa, Female, 41+
9th Jul 2016

World Hostel is well situated, with a great view from the top floor (you'd better not mind stairs!). Being close to Galata Tower means you can't get lost easily. All kinds of shops all around and a short walk from the metro and trams. Staff friendly and helpful. Safe to walk around in the area even late at night. Glad I stayed there, and would recommend it to others.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

I loved this hostel! The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was great. The dorm rooms are clean and spacious, and the communal areas are a great place to meet new people. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Istanbul!

• Finland, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

We stayed at World House Istanbul from the 27.06. - 07.07. 2016. I'm trying very hard to think about something negative to say so that this review does not just seem like an advertisement, but honestly I have never felt more welcomed or better taken care of at any accommodation in all my travels. Staying at World House felt like going home to family. In particular Ozan, who was working most nights of our stay in the reception, showed me an Istanbul I could not have found in any guide book.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

Such a fabulous hostel with friendly staff, actual good wifi and a great coffee shop integrated right in. I stayed in a double bed en suite as opposed to dorms so my review my not be accurate for those. My room, however, was lovely. Comfy bed, clean, great shower (a really nice ceiling one) and real life working air con! It's a great location for the night life etc and still only a 20-30 min walk (or short metro ride) to the old town. All in all, great hostel and I would return.

20th Jun 2016

Good place, in the right area, wish I got the chance to stay here longer, make this the base for your stay in Istanbul, good dorms, it's truly a world hostel, they have all services you'll need, value for money, I recommend!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

This was our first stay in Istanbul, and weren't sure what to expect. It was easy to find with the directions (we used the subway). It was close to everything, we walked to all of the sites we wanted to see. We secured a private room, and it was completely clean, quiet, and private. When checking in the guy was very friendly, and gave us maps/advice/answered all of our questions. You absolutely can't get a better deal for the $. I recommend it 100%!