World House Istanbul Reviews

Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

World House Hotel is one of the best i have ever been to many Europen Hostels.Especially staff was very helpfull and breakfast was delicious.I will certainly stay over there again next time when i come to Istanbul. Alper

• 9th Apr 2015

The location was awesome it is in walking distance of everything you want to do or need. The common area and the bar crawls made it really easy to meet people and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again.

This hostel was absolutely wonderful. Comfortable, clean rooms with a view of the beautiful Galata tower! Nice breakfast of tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese, eggs, etc. There was a comfortable common area and a cute little cafe in the front. The neighborhood it is situated in is also quite nice to walk around!

The hostel is located in one of the coolest parts of Istanbul. Around every corner there was a nice coffee shop, a hidden art gallery and/or shopping. It was just far away to feel safe but close enough that you could walk everywhere. The whole place was clean and there was a nice area to hang out in plus the coffee shop at the front. Especially loved the guys who ran the pub crawl.

Staying in this hostel definitely made my days in Istanbul much better! Not only for the super friendly staff, the chilled environment (including the café) and the perfect location, but also because it was so easy to meet people there! The guys that run the pub crawl are really nice and they made an effort for us to have a good Turkish night out, which was the case. Also, the Hostel serves breakfast for a cheap price, which was amazing. I would definitely go back there :) thanks!! Ana

The hostel was very good. We stayed in a private room and it was quite comfortable and they cleaned the room everyday. The common area downstairs was good and a nice place to meet other people. The only complaints we would have are that the first day we arrived we asked the guy in the reception for some advice about the city and his response was that he didn't know anything. Also, the wi-fi was not working for like two days in our room, only downstairs. Other than that it was very good!

Awesome hostel! Great location, great breakfast buffet, clean rooms and lockers for everyone! 20-25 minute to mosques and right around all good food and shopping!

Good for budget backpackers travellers.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Great location right near the tower. Easy to find from the metro and close enough to everything that you dont even need to take the metro. free breakfast is always nice too and wifi is decent.

Weak internet connection in the room and poor direction in the comfirmation mail. Despite of these two faults, AMAZING place. Very well-maintained and clean facilities including a spacious common area where I could meet lots of travellers and fantastic breakfast. I absolutely loved my stay here. Such a lovely space.

Great hostel, helpful and lovely staff!

• 20th Mar 2015

Good location and free breakfast make the big plus to the hostel. The room and bathroom were clean, but the 8P Dorm on the first floor room 13 can be noisy due to thin wall and bad soundproof. Staff were average, not very welcoming. But It was good overall. Travelled March 15

I had an amazing stay in this hostel!! The breakfast was so delicious and the staff so friendly and helpful. The rooms where cosy and clean and it was so easy to get to all the Shops, bars and Clubs =) Thank you very much!!

Very good value for money !!

Awesome place, friendly people, great breakfast. Loved it.

Wow, 10 for 10--wonderful experience; thanks to the diligent, hard-working team at World House for making my stay in Istanbul so pleasant! I really appreciate it.

• 15th Mar 2015

Great location. Met lots of cool people and facilities were almost very clean.

Amazing Hostel! Even though I`ve stayed for only one night, I really liked it! Good location, excellent and affordable prices, comfortable room ( I chose double bed private), nice and beautiful interior, staff is very helpful and attentive! And of course the Best cafe Latife, ooh I really miss that place! I definitely will stay in this hostel next time!

It was my best experience in world house hostel Istanbul. I was bit confuse about my choice but when I lived there I really love the atmosphere and staff is very professional and good thing that really inspired me a lot ,all were good English speakers. Sitting lobby is cool and 24/24 service. They have tourist coach , she is also excellent and her rates are very reasonable. I would love to go again and stay same place..

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Pakistan

The hostel was fantastic - very clean, walking distance to all the major sites, the staff were kind and helpful, the breakfast was delicious. It was very good value for money.

• 25th Feb 2015