9.2
Superb 2,123 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 2,123 Total Reviews
World House Istanbul Located at Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu
92% 2123
41.0266487 28.9746165
    Rooms available

• South Africa, Female, 41+
9th Jul 2016

World Hostel is well situated, with a great view from the top floor (you'd better not mind stairs!). Being close to Galata Tower means you can't get lost easily. All kinds of shops all around and a short walk from the metro and trams. Staff friendly and helpful. Safe to walk around in the area even late at night. Glad I stayed there, and would recommend it to others.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

I loved this hostel! The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was great. The dorm rooms are clean and spacious, and the communal areas are a great place to meet new people. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Istanbul!

• Finland, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Jun 2016

We stayed at World House Istanbul from the 27.06. - 07.07. 2016. I'm trying very hard to think about something negative to say so that this review does not just seem like an advertisement, but honestly I have never felt more welcomed or better taken care of at any accommodation in all my travels. Staying at World House felt like going home to family. In particular Ozan, who was working most nights of our stay in the reception, showed me an Istanbul I could not have found in any guide book.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

Such a fabulous hostel with friendly staff, actual good wifi and a great coffee shop integrated right in. I stayed in a double bed en suite as opposed to dorms so my review my not be accurate for those. My room, however, was lovely. Comfy bed, clean, great shower (a really nice ceiling one) and real life working air con! It's a great location for the night life etc and still only a 20-30 min walk (or short metro ride) to the old town. All in all, great hostel and I would return.

20th Jun 2016

Good place, in the right area, wish I got the chance to stay here longer, make this the base for your stay in Istanbul, good dorms, it's truly a world hostel, they have all services you'll need, value for money, I recommend!

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

This was our first stay in Istanbul, and weren't sure what to expect. It was easy to find with the directions (we used the subway). It was close to everything, we walked to all of the sites we wanted to see. We secured a private room, and it was completely clean, quiet, and private. When checking in the guy was very friendly, and gave us maps/advice/answered all of our questions. You absolutely can't get a better deal for the $. I recommend it 100%!

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2016

Great location. Great value. Helpful staff. Private room was an especially good value

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

My favourite hostel that I've stayed at so far. The staff are the best and the place has a great vibe. Don't use the laundry though-it's 100% the worst and after 8 hours of being broken and locking my clothes in, they were ruined so. But just wash in the sink and enjoy a prime location and fun. Don't stay in sultanahmet, stay here and use the metro close by. Wifi, breakfast, and a relaxed feel. Clean sheets, and the staff will help with anything. Love it!

12th Jun 2016

This hostel is excellent and great value for your bucks!! I totally will stay here again :)

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Best place in Istanbul! Ask for Boorak on the pub crawl,he'll show you the best time on Istaklal. Definitely a top place on any holiday in Europe.