World House Istanbul Reviews

Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

BURAK and DENIZ were making the best pubcrawl of istanbul. It's a really nice hostel, I definitely recommend . Perfect LOCATION, nice BREAKFAST.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

Best hostel! Clean and well maintained. Enjoyed the breakfast too.

Optimal location. Comfortable beds. AC. Decent common area. I met a lot of cool people there. Pub crawl is fun. Friendly and helpful staff. I'd stay here again. Good hostel.

Fantastic location, friendly staff, very clean, sucky bunk beds

I had a wonderful saty at the hostel. Central position, nice atmosphere and fun pub crawling. Special thanks to burak who was able to help me with some problems that I had in Istanbul

• 21st Jul 2015

Receptionist was a hottie. Unfortunately I did not get her name.

• 19th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Staff were very helpful, in particular Feliz was very helpful. Thank you!

• 19th Jul 2015

The location was perfect. Galata is an awesome neighborhood, and the hostel is in a very easy to navigate area. All the guests I met were really lovely and fun. Fillis was on the desk my first few days, and she's FANTASTIC. Really friendly, talked me through the easiest ways to get to places I wanted to go, and gave me a ton of amazing recommendations for food - TAKE HER RECOMMENDATIONS. Delicious. I ate so, so well in Istanbul thanks to FIllis. There is also always tea in the kitchen!

Really fantastic stay. Clean, attractive, normal and interesting guests, centrally located in a pretty hip neighborhood. Would absolutely return.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great location right in the action of Taksim. Nice breakfast and good atmosphere. Lots of events going on so if you're a solo traveler there is something for you. Rooms are quite spacious and beds are comfy. Would stay again.

Great location, clean cool rooms in high summer which was great. Staff were amazing and took us out on two bar crawls to the coolest places we never would have found otherwise and really looked after U.S. Definitely a great place to stay to see the city.

• 16th Jul 2015

Great location near Galata Tower. very clean and well maintained. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Cafe attached was the best coffee I had in Istanbul. The reception staff were very helpful with our travel planning and made some excellent recommendations. Would definitely return!

Staff are very friendly and knowledgable who are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have a wonderful time in Istanbul. We stayed as group of four guys from the uk and loved every second. The hostel is very flexible and allowed us to check in early and gave us an extra breakfast which was awesome. They also helped us plan our 4days there which wouldn't have been half as good if it weren't for their help. Couldn't recommend them enough. Teşekkür ederim world house, cheers!!

BURAK and TAYLAN are the best receptıonısts ever ın the unıverse. I rate them 100/10 because they are so ıntellıgentö good lookıng and amazıng people. I fell ın love wıth BURAKç I would lıke to have hıs kıd. Gırls be careful, you mıght too fall ın love BUT HES MINE. YOU can stıll stay here though, ask for room 10 as ıt has a balcony thats great for blazıng and chıllıng, so stay here cus ur a cool cat and because u would lıke to enjoy ur stay ın ıstanbul. burak has a cool hat

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, location is perfect and accessible from any part of the city. Staff is incredibly personable and the coffee shop out front ensures a good environment to socialize or meet locals stopping by. Plus the pub crawl was actually run by those who know the social scene instead of an agency.

• 13th Jul 2015

Great hostel, I was recommended it by a friend who stayed 6 months ago and it didnt let me down. Great breakfast, they also let us in early n the morning to sleep on the couc and eat breakfast that day. Friendly and helpful staff, with a good atmosphere. We ended up getting a shared apartment room offsiite for same price as a dorm (for 2 ) might pay to ask.

This hostel was the best one I stayed at during my trip because it had great vibes, rooms were great, staff were helpful and funny. The night life was great as the pub crawls were amazing.

Decent hostel. Not too much to encourage travelers to bond.

Beautiful location, right near the Galata Tower. Staff were lovely and there was a very welcoming atmosphere. Clean and comfortable beds. Only downside was poor internet!

We were perfectly pleased with our two nights at the World House Hostel. It's conveniently located in a bustling area of Beyoglu, near many shops and cafes. (Though note that it's near the top of a very steep cobblestone street - if you're walking from the bottom near the water, be prepared for the hike.) The area seems to be populated by both tourists and locals, so it feels more authentic than other areas. The 24-hour front desk was convenient, as we had to leave for the airport at 2 AM.