World House Istanbul Reviews

galip dede cad no:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great breakfast, best location - only super hard to find! (like maybe a lot of thinks in Istanbul) but why is it written Italian Icecream outside? Anyway good hostel, staff could be a little more helpfull, like map+advices, Computers are not really working. Would come here again!

Perfect location, great staff and really nice facilities! Highly recommend

• 19th Feb 2014

the best hostel in my life!thanks i will come back soon!!

The breakfast is fantastic, staff is very helpful, and i met fun people while staying here

• 13th Feb 2014

The World House Istanbul is a great place. We stayed there for 6 nights as a group of 4 people. We recommend the 6 bed room in the forth floor with his own balcony. Even the bathroom is a funny experience ;-). Everything was clean. The breakfast leaves nothing to be desired. One single deficiency: There is no bar in the hostel because of the mosque next to the building. But the stuff is very sympathetic and helpfull. They even dealed really discreet and professional after one of us was "lost"!

very good hostel 。deniz was helpful

• 27th Jan 2014
  • ryeliang
  • Taiwan

Had a great time there, everything perfect, very helpful staff (even ordered a taxi for us to the airport). Definitely coming back!

I love this hostel! it is a very friendly place, guys who are working there are very nice and funny, especially deniz i raccomend this place to people who come to istanbul, it s close to many bars and pubs and you can find a very good night life around it!

• 23rd Jan 2014

Perfect hostel, wıth perfect location in the city, very friendly staff, comfortable and lively, thanks to Denis in particular!

• 23rd Jan 2014

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location for all the main sights in the city. Would definitely return to this hostel if I visited Istanbul again.

• 19th Jan 2014

It's a great hostel. Such a perfect location. You are close to tram station by Karaköy and also close to the party town by Taksim. When I left the hostel I forgot some of my stuff and Deniz took care of them nicely and handed over when I got back there. Cool dude. Highly recommended!

all is perfect in wolrd house

• 18th Jan 2014

GREAT PLACE TO STAY FOR CHEAP in Istanbul! breakfast was great, very clean, hostel staff were very helpful, especially the Lady that worked the morning I checked out, she has such a sweet and friendly personality ( I can't remember her name!) she is an exceptional staff! I stay here any time.

• 16th Jan 2014

i really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It is placed in a nice area, really close to istiklal road and nearly all other places that are worth to see in istanbul. the rooms are very clean and comfortable and i can also recommend the breakfast and the delicious lunch. the staffs are very polite, especially deniz, who helped me along a several times.

• 14th Jan 2014

It's a good place to stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful... the only problem was the 1 toilet per floor. It wasn't busy the day I stayed in, so, I didn't have too many problems, but I keep imagining during busy holidays...

The hostel was great, I really enjoyed the staff and the atmosphere. The bed I was in didn't have a ladder to the top bunk, so it was difficult to get into, and some of the lockers were broken, but this was a great hostel and well worth the money. The breakfast was excellent and the common area always provided entertainment, plus the other guests staying there were awesome! Thanks again!

Great hostel. Will certainly recommend to friends.

• 10th Jan 2014

it was very nİce the hostel is clean and new the staff is very friendly especially Deniz

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Colombia

Its q very very good place to stay! the staff is nice and very helpful! Everything is done to assure you are having a good time!! je la conseille vivement!!!!

Everything was excellent