World House Istanbul Reviews

galip dede cad no:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

I've stayed at World House twice now, and both times have been great - it's clean and comfortable and the staff are lovely. Would definitely recommend :)

• 4th Jan 2014

If you want to enjoy Istanbul shopping and nightlife - excellent place!

Stayed here for 5 nights, really worthy of money. Good location in the Takxim and just 3 mins to the famous high street called Istaklal. The staffs here are really nice and helpful and you can see people from different countries talking in the common room, so good amosthepere as well. I myself met many interesting people here which is a good memory for me about Istanbul. They also provide homemade breakfast and lunch. Strongly recommend this hostel and definitely will back to here next time!

Super nice ambiance, cozy decoration, perfect stuff. Yet, no clean sheets if you are at the 16 person dorm unless you ask for them. And if you arrive tired overnight, that's not nice. Plus, no locks to many of the lockers, unless you ask them. Overall a cool experience, nice people, reasonable price for the place.

• Greece

perfect hostel. I loved it. great atmosphere and staff. I think next time if you go to Istanbul, stop right there!

• Russia

great staff !

• 1st Jan 2014

We were supposed to stay two nights but we stayed five instead because we really liked the place. Good atmosphere, very well located, clean. You might meet Pelin a very nice Turkish French speaking receptionist.

I may be harsh on this place but it failed in comparison to my prev hostel. Bunk beds made a lot of noise, was not as clean, I did not get accurate answers to my questions about Istanbul from staff, and the wifi did not work at all in the top room. Also in the room was a guy who made strange sounds throughout the night so sleeping wasn't an option It was a little difficult finding this place. The window says Gelato. I passed the hostel not wanting any gelato. MainFloorSmelledLikeSmokersNFront.

Staying a Hostelword hostel has been a nice experience. First of all, the staff is very welcoming, friendly and happy to help you for any information. As part of the accommodation, good cleanness, tasty breakfast, maybe just a lack of bathroom. are clean and there is a good service. The atmosphere is relaxed down there. A cosy living room to chill out. Finally, the hostel is situated just behind Galata tower and perfectly located. I definitely advice to stay at world house hostel.

Everything was great but I left my package there so when I came home I sent them an email asking if they could send me my package, but they did not answer and it is been 1 month since that. I really do not know why are not they answering their emails. Everything was okey with our stay and this thing with not answering emails is really spoiling the whole picture.

• Croatia

We were supposed to stay 6 days, but eventually we stayed 2 weeks ! This place is really awesome, and people working there are extremely welcoming ! Thank you so much for all the advices, especially Peline who would always answer to any of our (many) questions !

• 28th Dec 2013

I enjoyed my time very very much in the worldhousehostel. Only thing to be suggested is to provide lockers!

• 28th Dec 2013

i recommend for everyone!

Overall enjoyable experience!

• 16th Dec 2013

i didn't listen nice music this time...i dont know why you did that,but i remember last time that i was there your music choices was amazing and i get so impressed cause of that...to be ownest it was the most important reason to come again at your place...please take care about your music choices at the lobby..

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Greece

The best place I have ever stayed amoung others. The most important thing was cleaning and safety for me. So I found them with this place. Bathroom and toilet were small but they were sufficiently clean. Dozens of cameras provide safety in this hostel. By the way, Pelin was sincere to us who is the receptionist.

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Turkey

Awesome breakfast, laid back, cool place to meet people.

A very friendly hostel located close to Istikal Street. It had a lively atmosphere at nights and I fondly recall learning backgammon in the common area. The staff are friendly especially the owner Mehdi whom you can spot downstairs always with a smile on his face. Good place to stay in case you are around the Beygolu area

Good location

I've only felt this way about a couple hostels and World House Istanbul hostel has won my heart. I truly miss every aspect of this hostel and I only hope that every hostel I stay in after this is as great as World House! The staff, the guests, the atmosphere, the location were all wonderful!