World House Istanbul Reviews

Sahkulu mah. Galip Dede cad. No:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Awesome hostel! Great location, great breakfast buffet, clean rooms and lockers for everyone! 20-25 minute to mosques and right around all good food and shopping!

Good for budget backpackers travellers.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Great location right near the tower. Easy to find from the metro and close enough to everything that you dont even need to take the metro. free breakfast is always nice too and wifi is decent.

Weak internet connection in the room and poor direction in the comfirmation mail. Despite of these two faults, AMAZING place. Very well-maintained and clean facilities including a spacious common area where I could meet lots of travellers and fantastic breakfast. I absolutely loved my stay here. Such a lovely space.

Great hostel, helpful and lovely staff!

• 20th Mar 2015

Good location and free breakfast make the big plus to the hostel. The room and bathroom were clean, but the 8P Dorm on the first floor room 13 can be noisy due to thin wall and bad soundproof. Staff were average, not very welcoming. But It was good overall. Travelled March 15

I had an amazing stay in this hostel!! The breakfast was so delicious and the staff so friendly and helpful. The rooms where cosy and clean and it was so easy to get to all the Shops, bars and Clubs =) Thank you very much!!

Very good value for money !!

Awesome place, friendly people, great breakfast. Loved it.

Wow, 10 for 10--wonderful experience; thanks to the diligent, hard-working team at World House for making my stay in Istanbul so pleasant! I really appreciate it.

• 15th Mar 2015

Great location. Met lots of cool people and facilities were almost very clean.

Amazing Hostel! Even though I`ve stayed for only one night, I really liked it! Good location, excellent and affordable prices, comfortable room ( I chose double bed private), nice and beautiful interior, staff is very helpful and attentive! And of course the Best cafe Latife, ooh I really miss that place! I definitely will stay in this hostel next time!

It was my best experience in world house hostel Istanbul. I was bit confuse about my choice but when I lived there I really love the atmosphere and staff is very professional and good thing that really inspired me a lot ,all were good English speakers. Sitting lobby is cool and 24/24 service. They have tourist coach , she is also excellent and her rates are very reasonable. I would love to go again and stay same place..

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Pakistan

The hostel was fantastic - very clean, walking distance to all the major sites, the staff were kind and helpful, the breakfast was delicious. It was very good value for money.

• 25th Feb 2015

a really nice hostel! the only downside that i can mention is that there is no elevator, and my room was on the 4th. floor, but on the other side, had a balcony in the room and one of the best views of old town i could think of! the staff was very helpful, the rooms very comfortable, and its close to everything!

This hostel is just perfect. The atmosphere is really great, people are very nice, the music that they play in the common room is awesome 24/7, but the best : the staff. They helped me for everything, and were always nice. The only bad point is the (poor) wifi. But frankly, you won't care when you'll be there...

My friend and I had so much fun at this hostel. The atmosphere was great, the pub crawl was fun, and everything was well managed and organized. We will definitely stay there again if we are ever back in Istanbul.

World house hostel is an amazing place to meet interesting people and discover Istanbul. After enjoying the lovely antique apartments literally 10 meters from Galata tower with the best view over old town I had the opportunity to stay in their dorm which are bigger than most dorm room from regular hostels. The staff is amazing and quite helpful, especially Gaye who helped me with tips about how to get around the city

Very good hostel to stay. The best one in Istanbul. The breakfast was fantastic, especially the marmalade jam. The receptionist was very helpful. Look for gaie and she will help you with everything. I'll definitely come back again.

It's a very good hostel in a very cool location. The atmosphere was great. The only thing that they could improve is that there are not many bathrooms for the amount of people that sleep in the dorms.