World House Istanbul Reviews

galip dede cad no:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

The location and atmosphere were both nice but the staff didn't seem so care about you. The check in time is 2pm and we just wait there, even the cleaning was done, nobody told us that we could check in earlier unless you ask by yourself.

• 4th May 2014
  • China

Great location and the staff is extremely helpful. They were so prompt with their responses to my emails as well as friendly in person. This is definitely the best option for travelers in Istanbul.

• 1st May 2014
  • India

Good place to stay. Not too lively, but there's enough to do around the area you can always find something.

Very good and the staff were friendly, location was central which made it easy to get around.

• 27th Apr 2014

We enjoyed our stay at World house Istanbul. The location was awesome! Just a few minuites walk from galata tower. Walking distance from all the tourist attractions. The staff was lovely and helpful and the people who stayed there are really friendly. You'll def make a new friend.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Thailand

The staff were incredibly helpful and the cook is amazing! I really enjoyed my time there.

I would like to say thanks to Denis for his attention and kindness to explain all information we have asked to him. Cheers!! :-)

Best Hostel in the world! Denniz is a rockstar

• 21st Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

The location of this hostel is really good, having many places really close and easy to go to. Also, the rooms are clean. This hostel also has a very kınd staff that made this stay more enjoyable, particularly Denis.

• 21st Apr 2014

Great place to stay

• 9th Apr 2014

very comfortable stay! Maybe not enough showers for the amount of people but the bed was super comfortable. the breakfast was good and the staff was really nice and helpful. I would stay there again!

I liked all the services, except the management seemed very reluctant to refund (although they eventually did) my last days' stay, when my plans changed and I cancelled my last day. I informed them about it the day I checked in right-away. The guy who checked me in told me to pay for everything and ask for refund later on. Having just arrived to the city- I was tired and agreed. I think they should have acted on it rightaway, and it took too much time.

• 23rd Mar 2014

Note to the given directions: If you take the Havatac bus from either airport you will be dropped off in a side street of Taksim square. Go back to it, on your left side you may see the Gezi park trees, walk uphill towards the Atatürk statue. Here the main street begins, don't underestimate the length of it (may take the historical tram) and the masses of people strolling along. At the end of the tram rails skip the right turn and instead keep walking straight downhill a small cobble-stone stree

Excellent hostel. Helpful staff, clean, and in a great location. They also offer a pick up from the airport and a free breakfast which is delicious. Mustafa was very helpful with recommendations. They have someone at the desk 24/7. I would absolutely stay there again.

Wonderful staff and perfect location-- thank you so much for making my stay in Istanbul lovely!

Great staff, great location, great breakfast and amazing people staying at the hostel. Overall a great experience staying here.

The breakfast was banging, the location was great, and the staff was unbelievably wonderful. Mustafa is the coolest dude and he sat with us for a solid amount of time telling us what to do/see and how. Deniz was also a cool dude and helped me decide what to do with my last morning. The bar crawl was certainly and interesting experience- definitely try it. Met some really cool people there, the atmosphere was great, but again- the breakfast was awesome. We'll be back.

I had an amazing time at World House Istanbul. Staff is friendly and approachable. Location is PERFECT! Every night there was something to do. I would definitely recommend World House! Do not stay anywhere else in Istanbul

• 13th Mar 2014

nice people, good party, friendly staff(especially Deniz)

This hostel had the best facilities I've encountered so far. Staff was very kind and helpful. I have only one advice to give- bring your own laptop!! The hostel has one on the first floor but the internet connection is poor and a place for the USB stick is broken. Hostel is also very big so if you're very shy, don't expect to mingle that easily. Rather than that- a perfect location and a very pleasant stay! I would come back!!

• 11th Mar 2014