World House Istanbul Reviews

galip dede cad no:85, Beyoglu, Istanbul, Turkey

Great atmosphere and great staff! The people in the hostel were definitely half the fun of the trip.

Thank you very much for the stay in Istanbul. Dennis at the front counter was very helpful, very friendly and full of great tips of where to go for a night out. Thanks again!!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Dennis is the most helpful person I've met, and gave great recommendations of places to go for a range of activities. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hostel, we made some good friends and memories!

Great hostel with not only very helpfull, but, also, easy going and comunicative staff. Kudos to you, guys! Above all, thanks for the help when I got there with my smashed forehead! hahahah Cleaning was great, just like the food. The only problem is with the lockers: some of them were broken by the time I got there. Keep up the excelent work! Hope to see you guys again!

• 13th Jun 2014

great location, good proximity to night life and not far from the galata bridge to see the sights.. super friendly and helpful staff, especially Dennis.... being a gırl traveling alone i always felt safe in the area.

All in all my stay was an excelent experience.

• 10th Jun 2014

500 characters is not enough to talk about how great this hostel is! I would like to thank Pinar who works in the hostel for helping me with every single thing for over 2 weeks straight. With her help I was able to travel half the country by bus and she was able to book tours and help me with any questions I had along the way. I'm so thankful for her. I would highly recommend this hostel and Pinar to anyone who wants to travel to Istanbul and around Turkey.

• 8th Jun 2014

Excellent time in Istanbul and staff recomendations.

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

I stayed 2 nights in the 14 ppl room ! the room was clean and specious ! Bathrooms and WC are in the hallway, 2 each for every floor, they are all very clean and nice ,water for showering is strong and hot :) fantastic! There's a very cozy cafe located in the lobby, you can see ppl sitting in front of the store and relaxing :) The best thing about World House Istanbul are the staffs!!! They are all very helpful and sweet!!!! especially Dennis:) This place is definitely highly recommended!!!!

The security was good with digicodes ensuring only allowed people had access to parts of the buiding. However the closed in which we left our luggage on the last day was not locked (but the closet is under video surveillance). Location is excllent ! 2 mn away from galata tower : awesome. staff was nice and gave good recommandations for places to visit and nightlige pub/club crawling.

• 4th Jun 2014

Staff were friendly enough. Only one bathroom per floor (10+ people). The location was great with a nice little cafe in the front. The dorms were clean and the the vibe was pretty mellow. All in all a decent hostel with good value considering the location.

was a good hostel but the only thing is that we booked a room of 4 people.. at the last night they moved us to a room of 5. so I paid for a room of 4 and i was in a room of 5. not cool at all.

The hostel does a great job in every aspect of hospitality! Would definitely stay there again.

• 31st May 2014

I traveled with a group of 7 to Istanbul, and we loved our stay! Compared to hostels in other parts of Europe, the facilities aren't as modern, but it's fantastic for Istanbul. I felt very secure as there are keypads to enter the dormitory floors and another keypad to enter your room! One bathroom for the floor was sometimes difficult but certainly not a dealbreaker. They have a WONDERFUL staff - Dennis is the man and will steer you in the right direction of good restaurants and bars!!

El lugar está bien ubicado.... Los baños muy sucios y poca limpieza a las habitaciones.... El internet no llega hasta la habíatacio .... Creo que por el precio está bien ... Pero me he quedado en otros por el mismo valor y mucho mejores

All of the staff were friendly and fun! Very clean, comfortable and secure.

• 22nd May 2014

A great way to explore Istanbul. The location of this hostel is just great. We stayed there with a group of 15 People. The Manager and dye Staff were all vey helpful and nice. I can definitely recommend this hostel !

• 20th May 2014
  • Austria

Great hostel, really well located! Staff is great and really helpfull! I totally recomend staying there!

Excellent location and very clean! Breakfast was good as well!

• 13th May 2014
  • Dominican Republic

Great Hosteal! Only have to be more lockers, But everything was fine!