Worldwide Backpackers Reviews

291 The Terrace, Wellington, New Zealand

Heated rooms during winter was a huge plus! Also, the beds were real mattresses! I had a loft bed in room 3! I absolutely loved it! Very tight, limited space for luggage but that's expected. Plenty of hot water. :)

• 16th Jul 2015

Hostel has a pretty cool atmosphere even though it can be messy sometimes. The staff is very helpful and chilled out. Looks more like a home :)

I got there to find out that there had been a mistake in my booking and I had to go to a nearby hostel and stay there for a night first, which was annoying. The wifi worked only some of the time. Most of the people there seemed to be long termers and it didn't seem like a great place for the short term stayers. At night whoever closed the reception forgot to turn the radio off and it plays through the whole house, so that stopped me from getting much sleep. Probably wouldn't stay again.