Worldwide Backpackers Reviews

291 The Terrace, Wellington, New Zealand

I got there to find out that there had been a mistake in my booking and I had to go to a nearby hostel and stay there for a night first, which was annoying. The wifi worked only some of the time. Most of the people there seemed to be long termers and it didn't seem like a great place for the short term stayers. At night whoever closed the reception forgot to turn the radio off and it plays through the whole house, so that stopped me from getting much sleep. Probably wouldn't stay again.

Very nice place, small and welcoming with very friendly staff. Long term residents seemed friendlier than in most places I've visited and generally the 'family' atmosphere they try to create here was enjoyable. Comfortable rooms and pretty quiet at night too, would visit again if I'm ever in Wellington.

Very incrowd atmosphere, didn't feel good at all. Kitchen was a mess, showers were not clean. Really noisy.

A welcoming hostel with a good vibe. A little noise from the wooden floors but apart from that it was faultless.