Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

It's a good hostel, very clean and the staff are friendly. The location is good, it is near to a metro station that I just used to go the Vatican, and then I prefered to return walking. However, the location doesn't look safe at night, avoid to walk around there too late.

• 14th Aug 2014

I had an excellent time at wow colosseum!! The staff was very helpful and kind!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

All around pretty good stay. The owner was very helpful and very nice. Had a very good impression to start. The wifi was bad in the rooms even though we were so close to the connection! Breakfast is included. . But it consists of putting a store bought box of chocolate croissants on the counter. On the last night of our stay it totally ruined my idea of the place because the owner was smoking in the hostel kitchen. Very small and windows open so it smelled everywhere! Very unprofessional.

• 9th Aug 2014

If you're in a squeeze this place will do.

Nice comfy hostel with a great host. Had a great time. Pompa!

Awesome hostel! The host was super nice made me feel very welcomed and always had a good chat with him. Everything was very clean and the rooms were nice and spacious. Also very quick and easy access to the main attractions in Rome. Would highly recommend this to anyone thinking of coming to Rome. Pumpa

This hostel is great!! It's small, but rooms and bathroom are quite clean. The staff is perfect, I felt like home.

Clean, friendly staff, comfortable beds, felt very welcome and looked after. Close enough to metro to get to any of the main sights, and only 15 minutes walking to Colosseum, also close to main train station. More of a B and B than a hostel, so good for a quiet night sleep as very few beds, but if you are after meeting people and going out maybe try something different.

The manager was very lovely, helpful and easy going. He puts a lot of emphasis on security. I didnt feel safe walking to and from the main train station at night but that's the area in Rome, nothing to do with the security of the Hostel. It felt like a little family while staying there. The wifi only works in the corridor most of the time and occasionally in the room. Very comfortable stay and i would stay there again. Great Value for money with a kitchen, hot showers and toilet.

This place was a wonderful place to stay. It was located near the main train station, a grocery store and about a 10 min walk from the Coliseum. Not to mention, the metro station that takes you to The Vatican is nearby as well. Andrea was really helpful with advice and directions and was very hospitable during my stay.

• 22nd Jul 2014

very friendly staff, giving advices to help you on your tour in rome, the hostel was also very safe and clean

• 18th Jul 2014

Location is close to termini terminal, The owner is very nice , very good spanish,, he makes you feel at home. There are 3 baths for 3 rooms and they are very clean, Kitchen is small but it just for 3 room so I think is OK. Not a party hostel. No lockers in room and No social area, it is just the rooms the kitchen that's it, and the owner is always there. Its also in a 1st floor so is convenient for heavy luggage Nice place in general

Super cool place to be. The MOST convenient location, literally down the road from the Colosseum (and next to the shops - important!). The owner and his girlfriend are really nice and accommodating and most of the people passing through are easygoing so it's good for solo travellers. No lockers but it's a small place and the owners always around and you wouldn't mess with him so I always felt comfortable.

Excellent staff! :)

• 6th Jul 2014

Definitely the BEST PLACE IN ROME, no no, IN ITALY!!! IN EUROPE! I can't imagine a better staff, cleaner and secure place to be in rome. The staff is the most amazing friendly I've ever seen. The guys there is great, he even watched the game with us. I met really cool people over there. Just awesome. If you want a nice experience in rome, go there!

Staff were friendly and provided useful local knowledge however the rooms could have had either lockers or at least a lock on the door, the two doors into the hostel were secure internally however there was very little security. Fortunately everyone I met was great and no one had anything stolen, really depends who you end up meeting though I suppose.

The hostel is in a good area and in walking distance to almost everything in rome. I felt very safe. The guy running the place is super duper friendly and makes the hostel much more pleasant and inviting! I'd definitely recommend it!

• 23rd Jun 2014

I loved this hostel! Very humble and clean. One of my favorite places to stay. A few blocks away from Termino and another few blocks away from the Colosseum and all of Rome! The hostel owner was super friendly and nice. He made the stay at the hostel so much better. He laughed and joked with me as well as the other travelers. As soon as I got there it was too early to check in but he let me put my things down and gave me a map of the city and recommended places to go. So helpful. I will return!

The guy who ran the the hostel was very and understanding and cool even if sometimes he was kind of hard to understand. He makes sure to show you how to get around and what there is to see.The hostel itself is incredibly clean and it is only a few blocks from the colosseum and a great pizza place. The facicilties are a bit lacking, basically you can boil water and not much more but they provide some snacks tea and coffee. Overall great experience and I would stay again. -Chico

Good location. Close walk to cheaper non-touristy restaurants, metro stops, and a short walk to the Colosseum. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Speaks great English and Spanish.

« first « Prev 1 2 3