Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

I felt at home in this hostel. It is run by the owners Andrea y Gelo who are very friendly and helpful. Its near termini so the location is good, wifi works fine and it is clean. Thanks for all!

It's a good hostel, very clean and the staff are friendly. The location is good, it is near to a metro station that I just used to go the Vatican, and then I prefered to return walking. However, the location doesn't look safe at night, avoid to walk around there too late.

• 14th Aug 2014

I had an excellent time at wow colosseum!! The staff was very helpful and kind!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Nice owner, very talkative. Didn't stay here too long, just a night, but I didn't have any complaints while I was here. Wifi is a little spotty.

All around pretty good stay. The owner was very helpful and very nice. Had a very good impression to start. The wifi was bad in the rooms even though we were so close to the connection! Breakfast is included. . But it consists of putting a store bought box of chocolate croissants on the counter. On the last night of our stay it totally ruined my idea of the place because the owner was smoking in the hostel kitchen. Very small and windows open so it smelled everywhere! Very unprofessional.

• 9th Aug 2014

If you're in a squeeze this place will do.

Nice comfy hostel with a great host. Had a great time. Pompa!

Awesome hostel! The host was super nice made me feel very welcomed and always had a good chat with him. Everything was very clean and the rooms were nice and spacious. Also very quick and easy access to the main attractions in Rome. Would highly recommend this to anyone thinking of coming to Rome. Pumpa

It is a good place to stay. Staffs offer good service at all time.

This hostel is great!! It's small, but rooms and bathroom are quite clean. The staff is perfect, I felt like home.

Clean, friendly staff, comfortable beds, felt very welcome and looked after. Close enough to metro to get to any of the main sights, and only 15 minutes walking to Colosseum, also close to main train station. More of a B and B than a hostel, so good for a quiet night sleep as very few beds, but if you are after meeting people and going out maybe try something different.

The manager was very lovely, helpful and easy going. He puts a lot of emphasis on security. I didnt feel safe walking to and from the main train station at night but that's the area in Rome, nothing to do with the security of the Hostel. It felt like a little family while staying there. The wifi only works in the corridor most of the time and occasionally in the room. Very comfortable stay and i would stay there again. Great Value for money with a kitchen, hot showers and toilet.

This place was a wonderful place to stay. It was located near the main train station, a grocery store and about a 10 min walk from the Coliseum. Not to mention, the metro station that takes you to The Vatican is nearby as well. Andrea was really helpful with advice and directions and was very hospitable during my stay.

• 22nd Jul 2014

The hostel was ok but expensive. Yet, this is nothing considering that the manager was crazy. The girls was all the time asking questions and she was very uneasy. Once I was in my room and the came in just as if we were friends, and she was always checking us. Also, she even asked not to leave my bags open so she could easily make her way to clean the toilet. AS far as I knew I am on holydays and she is not my mum to ask about tidying up the room. Also she was very unpolite with a friendof mine

very friendly staff, giving advices to help you on your tour in rome, the hostel was also very safe and clean

• 18th Jul 2014

quite good, the hostel owners are so nice

Location is close to termini terminal, The owner is very nice , very good spanish,, he makes you feel at home. There are 3 baths for 3 rooms and they are very clean, Kitchen is small but it just for 3 room so I think is OK. Not a party hostel. No lockers in room and No social area, it is just the rooms the kitchen that's it, and the owner is always there. Its also in a 1st floor so is convenient for heavy luggage Nice place in general

Super cool place to be. The MOST convenient location, literally down the road from the Colosseum (and next to the shops - important!). The owner and his girlfriend are really nice and accommodating and most of the people passing through are easygoing so it's good for solo travellers. No lockers but it's a small place and the owners always around and you wouldn't mess with him so I always felt comfortable.

Excellent staff! :)

• 6th Jul 2014

Definitely the BEST PLACE IN ROME, no no, IN ITALY!!! IN EUROPE! I can't imagine a better staff, cleaner and secure place to be in rome. The staff is the most amazing friendly I've ever seen. The guys there is great, he even watched the game with us. I met really cool people over there. Just awesome. If you want a nice experience in rome, go there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3