Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

The boss and his girlfriend are very friendly, helpful and attentive! And they clean up the whole place everyday. They try their best to make your stay comfortable. There is no common area so basically you can not make friends with other guests and have a drink. It's just an apartment in a building so I felt a little bit unsafe the first time I got into the building. And there's no nice bars/pubs around.. I would say if you don't party at all, this might be a good place to stay.

• 18th Apr 2014
  • China

Very "basic" hostel, no breakfast, no lockers in non private rooms. Friendly staff.

• 17th Apr 2014

Very nice and friendly people, a very good location for a very reasonable price. Facilities are clean and spacious.

Stayed at the WOW Colosseum with two friends for 4 days. We were exceptionally happy with our stay! The place was always clean as Andrea cleans every day and the moment other guests check out. She and Johnny were very hospitable and so nice to us, and we were very comfortable staying there. Very homey place to stay and you always had privacy when you wanted it. I wouldn't choose to stay with anyone but Johnny and Andrea!They made sure we had everything we needed and helped direct us in the city!

• 1st Apr 2014

A nice Hostel, the owner is very friendly, he knew a lot about football teams. It's relatively close to the metro and to the colosseum and the wi-fi works good. Overall a very good place to stay.

Great place to stay!! Service is excellent, the couple running the hostel will do anything to make your stay better... Its clean, the location is very good and you can also enjoy a kitchen with a small breakfast in the mornings... I really recommend it!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Really easy access hostel. Staff at location during regular business hours. There are multiple locations so you may not be at the address listed on the site, but I was within walking distance of the main house. Off season was very reasonably priced and free breakfast was around the corner.

very sweet couple who runs the hostel, but it's basically impossible to get into the first time. also, you're living in their house, so that's a little weird. you can't make noise after e10 pm which is a little awkward, but other than that, it was pretty good.

hello sorry to say but can not make noise after 10 pm is normal why? persons rezarva a bed to sleep not to stay awake and do not want to say what you did if I were you I would not talk was on your birth and 3 dimneata you put a man in the bathroom

The staff are amazing! I recommend the Hostel and hope back soon.

• 20th Feb 2014

My friend and I had a good stay at Wow Colosseum. We came for a long weekend and were on a budget, so the price was perfect for us. The rooms and facilities are very basic but the owner Gelu is very chatty and helpful, and loves football! A good choice for people on a budget.

The accomodation was simple but clean. The owner is very helpfull and the location is good.

• 25th Jan 2014

Only a small desk in the mixed-bed room. No wardrobe, no lockers, and even not enough hooks. Barely edible breakfast. Cold nights during humid winter. It's a good place for budget sensitives travellers, that's all what I can say.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • China

I'm tired of people always want to wash china to pick the rooms underwear all kinds of clothes and so do people breathe not have enough air but they will not understand and you paid 10 euro breakfast as you want to give you

The worst hostel I've ever stayed, they can not offer you the basics: hot shower, there was a day I could not bathe, nonsense! staff rude and sloppy, and what I bought wasn't "delivered": room with a few beds, private bathroom and breakfast. There is no kitchen so you can cook or common area is simply an apartment that put you there and you have to fend for yourself, if you want some guidance from some staff will have to rely on luck to find someone and the person living mood to help you. If we

I'm sorry to say you are a liar first Irish are not in aldoilea Brazil are all supposed to come at 9 pm and 3 am with Welcome to another friend who lives here in Rome full of alcohol was normal to go elsewhere and have hot water 24 24 may not even know how to open the hot water that was drunk 5 nights so mia owner said where you lived only problem you did shame

Cozy, Clean, Respectable, Relaxed Environment. The owner is a man of business and takes care of you as long as you respect him and others. The place to go for a peaceful and quiet atmosphere!!

I chose this hostel because the location is strategic, near from Termini station and in walking distance to the Colloseum. This hostel provided basic requirement for staying. The down side is there is no common room at this hostel, so there is no place to chill out with other travellers. The kitchen equipment is not complete, there is no pan or micro wave. In overall the hostel is fine, but if i had a chance i will choose another one with better facilities.

You is not seen nothing like New Year's Eve did not came out you slept and knew gave private room dpua square beds beds but what to do is to blame the alcoholic liquid sorry

Improve your service. If you say your guest can cook in your kitchen, the people need essencial things like oil, salt, butter... and if you charge so expensive for someone sleep in your hostel, you can provide something to help your guests. It is easy and not expensive. No one will buy, for example, 1 liter of oil to stay during 3 days. It is a minimum to improve. But, for my experience in your hostel, i don't recomend it.

I'm sorry you're a liar, you did only matters how you stayed here so drunk as you were drinking alcohol did not even know where oil or salt in the day that was supposed to leave at 10.30 you wake up at 12 and wanted to cook the biggest problem is that I do not like men sati shame I do not want to say more about you and your brother at 4 am that you brought in other men the pension to be ashamed of and I want to find people who are better educated do not make

near to the train station walking about 15 mins and near to the metro station about 10 min walking. as far as the facility, it will be better to improve heater system i felt cold in the room >< i like the kitchen its clean and convenient. and the host is nice, funny, friendly and responsible (always waiting for his late customers...)

I spent 3 nights at this nice, afordable, quiet, neat hostel. It's only a few minutes walk from the main train station, with nearby supermarket, shops and restaurants. Colosseum is only 15 minutes walk away and all the other sights are reachable by foot as well. The owner is very nice, funny and helpful. You can have good conversations with him, and if you're into soccer you'll get along even better with him :) România numărul unu! ;) Thanks for your kind hospitality, Gelu!

• 14th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

Thanks for a very home-like atmosphere, telling stories in the kitchen, nice cappuccino with croissants in the morning, chocolate and orange yoghurt :) I hope to come back one day!

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Poland

I welcome thank yourself for booked at me if I do not come here I have no money and so I thank you very much and you're welcome

The staff has a good English and is very helpful plus friendly. The location is not far from supermarket and metro. You can even walk to Colosseum (15 mins). The snack for breakfast is nice. The hot water works really well. The toilet is clean.

• 14th Nov 2013