Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

The best part is to be close to everything particularly t o the termini station. I was very well received and if I ever come back to Italy I would stay there again! Lovely staff and lovely home.

• 23rd Jul 2015

We had low expectations from reading the other reviews but we were pleasantly surprised. The place was very clean but there was no air con which made it VERY hot. There were ceiling fans but they didn't do much in 40 degree heat. There wasn't a very social atmosphere but fine for staying for a few nights to see the sights. Andrea was so friendly and welcoming. The wifi was excellent. No lockers but the apartment entrance was relatively secure. Overall average for a short stay.

Such a nice cozy place to stay during our time in Rome! Loved the ideal location near the Colosseum and the Termini station. Would definitely visit again in future travels. =)

• 7th Jul 2015

Good hostel, lovely staff, but atmosphere was very much like a house (it's in an apartment building) and if you're travelling solo like me, it's hard to meet people. 20 minutes from Colosseum so quite good location.

I appreciated the central location and a warm, homelike feeling of the hostel. I also appreciated that my room was clean and there was a highpeed internet.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

We stayed for 3 nights. The location was ok, however the bathrooms were disgusting and not clean. The kitchen had nothing useful to cook with either. I would recommend this as a last option in Rome!

• 27th Jun 2015

We were waiting you in the hostal all the day and you din't came. You didn't stay in our hostal and therefore you cant complain about it. Be responsable with your comments

Booked this last minute because my CS experience wasn't great. Glad I did. This place was really great and people here are so nice and helpful! About a 15 minute walk to the Colosseum - or a few minutes to walk to the metro. Seems like a dodgy neighborhood but I've walked from Castel Sant Angelo all the way back at around 11pm and it's safe. Definitely recommend!

When one makes a RESERVATION with this website, one should not be transferred unilaterally to another hostel. Especially when it is not well rated. Not the ambiance I had chosen. Bad practice. Didn't seem to be a sheer accident.

I had a great time here!! It was very clean, staff were nice and helpful . Location was pretty good as well, 10 mins from Termini station. I highly recommend this place :)

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Japan

The hostel is nice,especially the staffs who are the owner as well. Andrea is very nice and helpful. The only problem is that there is only one bathroom/toilete. So it has been always a queue waiting for taking a shower. The tip of direction: once at the central train station TERMINI, just walk along the VIA GIOVANNI GIOLITTI in the opposite direction of the big square, and turn right until you see the restaurant LA TAVERNA DEL RE at the corner, pass it and turn right again, you will be there.

Seriously, I am very satisfied with all about this hostel and also there is a man in this hostel, he is so kind and has warm-heart.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel was very quiet and the bedroom and bathroom were very clean. It was easy to sleep and I felt very safe. I also liked that I could cook for myself. The manager, Andrea, is very kind and wonderful to talk with. Thank you for the pleasant stay!

• 6th Jun 2015

Great! Andrea is a wonderful host. She's always at the hostel in case anyone needs anything and recommends great restaurants and places to visit. The hostel is super clean, very comfortable, and very secure. It's also very close to the Termini station. Would definitely stay again!

Very much enjoyed our stay. The owner is an absolute sweetheart and will go out of her way to ensure you know where everything is and have a good time. Also the owner and her mom took us all out to a "disco" which was an absolute blast for all.

It's pretty close to the train station and the colosseum, easy walking distance from most things. Basic setup, but the coffee was on point, and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Lockers would be a plus, but if you can't trust the people you're sleeping with, why bother with a hostel. For the money, I doubt you'll find something better.

Nice small place. Very helpful staff. Sketchy neighborhood....but maybe that's just Rome.

Andrea is an awesome host! She really works hard to make her guests comfortable and to guarantee they have a pleasant stay. She also has a great sense of humor! The facilities were very clean and the hostel is in short walking distance to Termini and acouple metro stops.

• 29th May 2015

Loved everything from Wow Colosseum. Andrea keeps the place incredibly clean, always makes sure the guests are happy, and she is always quick to help and inform. The neighborhood may feel a bit iffy on the way in from Termini, but it's really priviledged for the price per night, considering you can walk to the historical centre in 10 minutes and you get your own key. Good wifi. Also, Andrea and Gelu are so nice... they hung out with the guests each night and really made us feel at home. Grazie!!

grazie a te

It was a nice place! Andrea is a very nice person. The place was clean and nice Had an amazing location I have no complains and if I'm ever in Rome again that's my place of choice.

Very nice place to stay, close to the Termini Station, you can go anywhere in Rome from there, walking or by metro. Andrea is very kind and nice.

• 7th May 2015