Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

We stayed for 3 nights. The location was ok, however the bathrooms were disgusting and not clean. The kitchen had nothing useful to cook with either. I would recommend this as a last option in Rome!

• 27th Jun 2015

Booked this last minute because my CS experience wasn't great. Glad I did. This place was really great and people here are so nice and helpful! About a 15 minute walk to the Colosseum - or a few minutes to walk to the metro. Seems like a dodgy neighborhood but I've walked from Castel Sant Angelo all the way back at around 11pm and it's safe. Definitely recommend!

I had a great time here!! It was very clean, staff were nice and helpful . Location was pretty good as well, 10 mins from Termini station. I highly recommend this place :)

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Japan

The hostel is nice,especially the staffs who are the owner as well. Andrea is very nice and helpful. The only problem is that there is only one bathroom/toilete. So it has been always a queue waiting for taking a shower. The tip of direction: once at the central train station TERMINI, just walk along the VIA GIOVANNI GIOLITTI in the opposite direction of the big square, and turn right until you see the restaurant LA TAVERNA DEL RE at the corner, pass it and turn right again, you will be there.

Seriously, I am very satisfied with all about this hostel and also there is a man in this hostel, he is so kind and has warm-heart.

• 12th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The hostel was very quiet and the bedroom and bathroom were very clean. It was easy to sleep and I felt very safe. I also liked that I could cook for myself. The manager, Andrea, is very kind and wonderful to talk with. Thank you for the pleasant stay!

• 6th Jun 2015

Great! Andrea is a wonderful host. She's always at the hostel in case anyone needs anything and recommends great restaurants and places to visit. The hostel is super clean, very comfortable, and very secure. It's also very close to the Termini station. Would definitely stay again!

Very much enjoyed our stay. The owner is an absolute sweetheart and will go out of her way to ensure you know where everything is and have a good time. Also the owner and her mom took us all out to a "disco" which was an absolute blast for all.

It's pretty close to the train station and the colosseum, easy walking distance from most things. Basic setup, but the coffee was on point, and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Lockers would be a plus, but if you can't trust the people you're sleeping with, why bother with a hostel. For the money, I doubt you'll find something better.

Nice small place. Very helpful staff. Sketchy neighborhood....but maybe that's just Rome.

Andrea is an awesome host! She really works hard to make her guests comfortable and to guarantee they have a pleasant stay. She also has a great sense of humor! The facilities were very clean and the hostel is in short walking distance to Termini and acouple metro stops.

• 29th May 2015

Loved everything from Wow Colosseum. Andrea keeps the place incredibly clean, always makes sure the guests are happy, and she is always quick to help and inform. The neighborhood may feel a bit iffy on the way in from Termini, but it's really priviledged for the price per night, considering you can walk to the historical centre in 10 minutes and you get your own key. Good wifi. Also, Andrea and Gelu are so nice... they hung out with the guests each night and really made us feel at home. Grazie!!

grazie a te

It was a nice place! Andrea is a very nice person. The place was clean and nice Had an amazing location I have no complains and if I'm ever in Rome again that's my place of choice.

Very nice place to stay, close to the Termini Station, you can go anywhere in Rome from there, walking or by metro. Andrea is very kind and nice.

• 7th May 2015

Staff was very nice and the place is quite secured. But the building location is a bit sketchy.

• 5th May 2015

We were there 3 years ago. It was a nice place! Andrea is a very nice person. I would like to go back Rome and I will definitely went back to wow colossewn.

Pretty good hostel stay, place was really hard to find. Took me three hours to locate and it's barely a 10 minute walk from the train station. No signs in front of door telling you there is a hostel. It's definitely not $6 a night like stated, this has been the most expensive hostel I've stayed at. The only reason I picked it was for the location, about a 15-20 minute walk from the colosseum. Breakfast was not even a breakfast, just a couple boxes of cookies and a load of bread. Clean and quiet.

I stayed 4 night in this hostel. I chose it for 3 reasons : good price ; good location ; reception 24/24h. I arrived at 00:00 from the termini station, it's like 10 min by foot. This area isn't really touristic so there don't have lots of people in the street but it's look pretty safe for me. There are some restaurants and a supermarket really close. It possible to visit all the touristic places in the city from here just by foot. Colosseum 20 min, metro station 5 min. To sum up I recommend it.

I enjoyed my time at this hostel and thought it had a very homey feel. There hostess is very friendly and helpful and it is in a great location for restaurants, supermarkets, the colosseum, The hostel is cleaned several times a day and it's got good security, the only thing that I had trouble with was finding it, as there was no sign or entrance to the hostel, only a buzzer with the name next to it. The hostess also has deals with the local restaurants, so you can get cheaper food. :)

It's the home of Andrea (staff). Security: anybody can access the hostel. We don't have the room and locker' keys. Just one bathroom for 9 people. The location is dangerous. Poor kitchen, with just 2 pans and no microwave, toast nor oven. No glass just cup. Poor breakfast with no appropriated food. No privacy, Andrea can access rooms anytime as she did with me. She opened the door during early morning when I was sleeping. By the time you meet Andrea, she advise to go out everyday until 10:30am.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts