Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

It was already midnight, I couldnt do anything, so I have a choice stay there or at the train station, I stayed for one night there and went to another hostel. That was the worst place I have ever seen!!!!!

Only a 10 minute walk away from Termini, this hostel is actually more of a B&B. The owner was fantastic, super accommodating, friendly, and loved to chat – he made our stay that much better. It's only a block away from the grocery store, and about another 10-15 minutes to the Colosseum. Can't say enough good things about the place. The only problem was that the hot water was broken in the shower when we were there. If you're looking for an affordable, quiet, and well situated place, this is it.

• 19th Nov 2014

The owner was a very very nice woman. She showed us cool places to check out on a map of Rome and was very friendly, offering us wine on our first night. My boyfriend and I, however, were not too pleased with the cleanliness of our bed as we found hairs on the sheets when we arrived and a wine stain on the cover. Our room was not cleaned over the 3 nights we stayed and we had to remind the owner to bring shower towels two days in a row. The shower was also a little fussy and hard to keep hot.

It was a very nice stay. The place is very nice kept, very clean, and the staff is really friendly. Also the location is great, the metro and train station are just meters away, and the center of the city is easily reached by foot. I would really like to come back.

Super good!

• 6th Oct 2014

The hostel is excellent, warm and friendly people, always helpful and ask if you need help! A great price!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Super Good!!!!! :) I had awesome stay. Would love to visit again. Good rooms and very good kitchen.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • India

A good place to stay if you value your sleep, very quiet and peaceful. Close to the train station and only 10mins walk to the Colosseum. The owners are really nice and are happy to help with anything. Thanks guys.

The owners were both very nice and accommodating. It's also in a prime location for getting to various sites. Highly recommend.

• 14th Sep 2014

Finding the hostel is a pain in the butt. Directions are awful. There is a kitchen but not microwave. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms and there is no common area so you have to sit in the hallway to use it. The owner is amazing and extremely outgoing which made up for everything. It's a good place to stay and good location for backpackers.

I felt at home in this hostel. It is run by the owners Andrea y Gelo who are very friendly and helpful. Its near termini so the location is good, wifi works fine and it is clean. Thanks for all!

It's a good hostel, very clean and the staff are friendly. The location is good, it is near to a metro station that I just used to go the Vatican, and then I prefered to return walking. However, the location doesn't look safe at night, avoid to walk around there too late.

• 14th Aug 2014

I had an excellent time at wow colosseum!! The staff was very helpful and kind!!

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Nice owner, very talkative. Didn't stay here too long, just a night, but I didn't have any complaints while I was here. Wifi is a little spotty.

All around pretty good stay. The owner was very helpful and very nice. Had a very good impression to start. The wifi was bad in the rooms even though we were so close to the connection! Breakfast is included. . But it consists of putting a store bought box of chocolate croissants on the counter. On the last night of our stay it totally ruined my idea of the place because the owner was smoking in the hostel kitchen. Very small and windows open so it smelled everywhere! Very unprofessional.

• 9th Aug 2014

If you're in a squeeze this place will do.

Nice comfy hostel with a great host. Had a great time. Pompa!

Awesome hostel! The host was super nice made me feel very welcomed and always had a good chat with him. Everything was very clean and the rooms were nice and spacious. Also very quick and easy access to the main attractions in Rome. Would highly recommend this to anyone thinking of coming to Rome. Pumpa

It is a good place to stay. Staffs offer good service at all time.

This hostel is great!! It's small, but rooms and bathroom are quite clean. The staff is perfect, I felt like home.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts