Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

stuff super super good!!! the hostel situated in a very good location.lot of transport to go to down town. Wifi was very fast. bed's were comfortable. i will come back again. thanks Wow Colosseum.

• 24th Aug 2015

Staff very friendly No air conditioning..maybe a fan would help! Bed squeaky so disturbed others sharing room when moving in the night. Only one bathroom. Mosquitoes. No lockers

• 24th Aug 2015

This was a really nice hostel. The owners and staff were wonderful and they made me feel very welcome and treated me great, they told me how to move and the things I should see.The location was good, it was a 15 min walk to the Colosseum, and the metro station was really close as well, there is also a supermarket one street away. The atmosphere was good as well, very chill, the bathroom was clean, as well as the rooms and kitchen. If I go to Rome again I would definitely stay there again.

Was an okay hostel not in walking distance to the train station and coliseum. Nothing special

The owners are awesome. Very nice and love to help with anything

The hostel was really an apartment where my room had two beds; I had a single bed and had to share the room with a random couple. There was so no air conditioning, we had just one fan. At one point there were about 10 people sharing one bathroom. There is a lock out at 10.30am. This is not what I was expecting from a highly rated hostel.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Israel

A lovely, friendly atmosphere and pretty close to all the cities major transport links 👍

• 28th Jul 2015

I had a wonderful stay here. The host was wonderful, very friendly and helpful. Great location too! The wifi worked very well and the rooms weren't so hot if you kept the window open. I will definitely stay there again if I go back to Rome.

• 27th Jul 2015

The best part is to be close to everything particularly t o the termini station. I was very well received and if I ever come back to Italy I would stay there again! Lovely staff and lovely home.

• 23rd Jul 2015

We had low expectations from reading the other reviews but we were pleasantly surprised. The place was very clean but there was no air con which made it VERY hot. There were ceiling fans but they didn't do much in 40 degree heat. There wasn't a very social atmosphere but fine for staying for a few nights to see the sights. Andrea was so friendly and welcoming. The wifi was excellent. No lockers but the apartment entrance was relatively secure. Overall average for a short stay.

I got a big issue with this hostel! My flight from split to rome unfortunately got late and I arrived in Rome by 11pm. As soon as I got to this hostel around midnight, nobody was able to open the door for me! I tried to call them many times and they did not even pick up the phone to help me!!!! Thanks god I ask for help in a restaurant and they found me a different place for staying unless I'd sleep on the streets because of them! Seriously, don't stay in this hostel!!!

Such a nice cozy place to stay during our time in Rome! Loved the ideal location near the Colosseum and the Termini station. Would definitely visit again in future travels. =)

• 7th Jul 2015

Good hostel, lovely staff, but atmosphere was very much like a house (it's in an apartment building) and if you're travelling solo like me, it's hard to meet people. 20 minutes from Colosseum so quite good location.

Security: would be better if they have lockers and keys for bedrooms Location: 5-10 min walk from metro, 20-25min walk from termini, markets and restaurants near Cleanliness: bathroom is a mess, always wet and the shower curtain dirty Value for money: even though accomodation in Rome is expensive, i would expect much more. Facilities: urgently needs a microwave

I appreciated the central location and a warm, homelike feeling of the hostel. I also appreciated that my room was clean and there was a highpeed internet.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Turkey

We stayed for 3 nights. The location was ok, however the bathrooms were disgusting and not clean. The kitchen had nothing useful to cook with either. I would recommend this as a last option in Rome!

• 27th Jun 2015

We were waiting you in the hostal all the day and you din't came. You didn't stay in our hostal and therefore you cant complain about it. Be responsable with your comments

Booked this last minute because my CS experience wasn't great. Glad I did. This place was really great and people here are so nice and helpful! About a 15 minute walk to the Colosseum - or a few minutes to walk to the metro. Seems like a dodgy neighborhood but I've walked from Castel Sant Angelo all the way back at around 11pm and it's safe. Definitely recommend!

When one makes a RESERVATION with this website, one should not be transferred unilaterally to another hostel. Especially when it is not well rated. Not the ambiance I had chosen. Bad practice. Didn't seem to be a sheer accident.

I had a great time here!! It was very clean, staff were nice and helpful . Location was pretty good as well, 10 mins from Termini station. I highly recommend this place :)

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Japan

The hostel is nice,especially the staffs who are the owner as well. Andrea is very nice and helpful. The only problem is that there is only one bathroom/toilete. So it has been always a queue waiting for taking a shower. The tip of direction: once at the central train station TERMINI, just walk along the VIA GIOVANNI GIOLITTI in the opposite direction of the big square, and turn right until you see the restaurant LA TAVERNA DEL RE at the corner, pass it and turn right again, you will be there.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts