Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

There's no place tu guard your things in the hostel. The building is very old and inconvinient but rather clean. I met two members of the staff, one of the guys was realy nice but the other one was rude and spoke a very bad English so it was dificult to comunicate with him. On my last day the police was controling them and it seems like they are not very fair abou money,taxes, etc. I definitely do not recommend this place.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Poland

The hostel had pretty much everything on average that you need and considering what we payed it was not bad at all. I would take it again if I visit the city again.

This place was sketchy, and only had one bathroom that was not clean. No locks on the doors, and a worker slept in the dorms with us. We're not sure how it had suck good ratings. It was cheap though.

Excellent Location: just 7 to 10 minutes walk from Roma Termini. Hostel like home, very friendly people. Free breakfast and dinner. High speed internet I downloaded videos as well. I stayed four nights there and its great. Full Marks.

We had a very good time there . The staff was helpful and friendly .

• 15th Dec 2015
  • Greece

I just arrived and i noticed really bad services. I didn't stay at this hostel because of that, and I went to another one. In the day when I arrived I sent a email canceling the reservation. Thanks

eres un mentiroso total

Andrea and his girlfriend (or wife) are extremely caring and loving, giving me cough medicine and hot tea when I needed it, making me have a really comfortable stay, and treating me like one of their own family.

I had a reservation at this hostel in November. Arriving at the hostel at the time of check in, there was no one in the apartment. I had to wait for 1 hour to get the owners of the place , while trying to contact someone by phone . When I could talk to someone, the staff was extremely rude with me . Still, I went to the hostel. When I asked to the owner if he could take a look at the rooms before paying , she was offended and started to treat me badly! Of course I not stayed at the hotel!

You have two options. Will love this place or not. And I end up loving this place💕💕 I wish to meet Italian NO.1 again !!

Good location to see most of the big sites. Not a very good atmosphere, staff were quite unfriendly and strict. Kitchen is advertised but all they have is a tiny saucepan to boil water so its impossible to cook. It was clean and beds were comfortable but should I go to rome again I would stay elsewhere

The vibe here was terrible. Awful place to meet other people. There is NO kitchen (a kettle pot and some forks) and NO breakfast, just stale sweets. While the host tried to be friendly and accommodating, he was awkward and barely there for information. The location is fine. Really close to two metro stations and about a 20 minute walk to the colosseum. That's about all this place has to offer though. I wouldn't recommend it

i no recommend you come back here never pleaseeeeeeeeee

The plans must more given with ideas in kilometres, because , we thought that every things was far away. First to coleseum and second to end of termini, that make all easier to travel at center

• 23rd Sep 2015
  • Moldova

Hostel was in a great location, 15 mins from the colosseum and other sites, a few restaurants near by. Good stay.

Wonderful stay here with Andrea, she was more than helpful in assisting me with whatever stupid question I had for her. The place is clean and quiet, not a rowdy obnoxious atmosphere. In rome you spend all your time out walking and exploring this amazing city so Wow is great after a long day out to come back and relax. Thank You Andrea!!

• 18th Sep 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

This place was great for the money. The hostess was awesome, very helpful and nice. She really made this place great. The location was close to the train station and not far from the big attractions of Rome either. The place was always very clean. The only only complaint I really have was there were no lockers. With that said the entire place was locked and no outside guests were allowed so I felt like my stuff was pretty safe. All in all I would definitely go back here if I were in Rome again!

Hosts were extremely unpleasant, abusive and threatening. Common room was small and taken up by two hosts themselves so we were forced to stay in bed or go out. On the main door there is a sign that says that if you steal something you will have your arms and legs broken. I could mention many other things but that gives you an indication...

Excuse me, you booked for 3 nights but then stay another 2 nights... Why would you stay 2 more nights if you did not enjoy it here? Abusive? What was abusive about my hostel? How were we threatening? This is my home, I respected your space while you were staying so I would expect you to repect my space also. If you did not like it here then why would you stay? My hostel does not have the problem.

Andrea was the best, she is so friendly and will help you with anything. I liked this place very much.

Andrea was so sweet and helpful! She took out the map and gave us the perfect route to explore all the sights. There are no lockers, but there's only 8-10 people staying in the entire hostel at any time so it's pretty small and familiar. Lots of charge bars (adaptor friendly for some sockets) and free croissants and toast for breakfast! Location is only a five minute walk from the metro and about 15-20 to the colosseum and roman forum. Thanks for a great stay in Roma! :)

Well located hostel, though should be advertised as an apartment/ b and b.....as that is what it actually is! And I had a very strange/weird greeting from the owners on the street barking questions at me as I got out of the cab, I had no idea what they wanted initially, I thought money....but turns out they were the owners of the hostel! Please improve greeting customers in a more professional manner. Good to have the kitchen, and bathroom was clean. Wifi was good too

The best of this place is the location. If you looking for a cheap place just to sleep, it should be fine. It isn't that so clean, and the staff seem to be 'nice' initially, but do anything 'wrong' (according to their own rules) and you'll see how rude they are. I saw one of the staff treating a guest stupidly. Overall it was fine.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts