Wow Colosseum Reviews

Via Principe Umberto 77, Rome, Italy

though at first sight it may not seem really secure because of the location it's one of the best hostals I ve ever been, of course it also depends on your purpose of visiting rome if you are looking for a nice , quiet and comfortable place to stay in which you can get a good sleep then this is a perfect option, it's 10 min walking from the colosseum and 5 min walking from the metro, it has a marketplace crossing the street and 3 blocks away from a pizza inn where there is a delicious pizza

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

I wasn't so sure about staying in a Hostel but Wow Colosseum change my mind! Andrea and her husband are the nicest people I have met. The place was clean and nice Had an amazing location I have no complains and if I'm ever in Rome again that's my place of choice. There you will feel like your at home ❤️

• 11th Feb 2015

When my friend and I first arrived I admit we were a little disappointed as to the area the hostel is in. But as time went on it grew on us! Not the safest area, but we found traveling together to be quite safe. On the plus side, there is a metro station very close by that will take you just about anywhere in Rome. The hostel security itself is spot on; we felt very safe in our room. Andrea(owner) is amazing, so get to know her! She'll tell you cool stories and all the best places to go! Enjoy!

• 10th Feb 2015

Me encantó pasar el fin de semana con ustedes, muchas gracias!

More like staying in a house then a hostel really fantastic staff and very clean. See you next time im in Rome! XD

• 8th Jan 2015

Very nice B&b!!! Jelo and Andrea are so cool!!!

Andrea and Gianni were very nice and friendly, we enjoyed staying there for our three days visit to Rome.

• 4th Jan 2015

When I stayed in this hostel with my sister Jello and Andrea treated us like family. They took into account that we were girls and as they didn`t have female rooms available they put us in a private room. We had a very conformable bed, breakfast during the whole morning and a super clean bathroom. We became really close to them as we stayed for one week and they were always talking to us, helping with any issue and telling funny stories. Thanks a lot Andrea and Jello. Nat and Rai.

• 30th Dec 2014

Suuuuuper suuuuper

We had a very good experience on this hotel. The owner is very friendly and helped us every time we asked. The breakfast is a "do it yourself" breakfast, with some croissants (industrialized ones) and coffe/tea/capuccino facilities. You can have your breakfast anytime, though. Highly recommeded.

I spent three days at Wow Colosseum and it has been the perfect hostel. It is very close to the Colosseum, just a 10 min walk and thus I walk to all further sights. The hostel itself is very clean with a kitchen where you can cook as well as the couple running the hostel are the best hosts ever. If there were any questions I was always very welcome to ask at any hour of the day. We had dinner together and great conversations. Perfect place to stay when you visit Rome. Great atmosphere and vibes.

• 15th Dec 2014

It was already midnight, I couldnt do anything, so I have a choice stay there or at the train station, I stayed for one night there and went to another hostel. That was the worst place I have ever seen!!!!!

Only a 10 minute walk away from Termini, this hostel is actually more of a B&B. The owner was fantastic, super accommodating, friendly, and loved to chat – he made our stay that much better. It's only a block away from the grocery store, and about another 10-15 minutes to the Colosseum. Can't say enough good things about the place. The only problem was that the hot water was broken in the shower when we were there. If you're looking for an affordable, quiet, and well situated place, this is it.

• 19th Nov 2014

The owner was a very very nice woman. She showed us cool places to check out on a map of Rome and was very friendly, offering us wine on our first night. My boyfriend and I, however, were not too pleased with the cleanliness of our bed as we found hairs on the sheets when we arrived and a wine stain on the cover. Our room was not cleaned over the 3 nights we stayed and we had to remind the owner to bring shower towels two days in a row. The shower was also a little fussy and hard to keep hot.

It was a very nice stay. The place is very nice kept, very clean, and the staff is really friendly. Also the location is great, the metro and train station are just meters away, and the center of the city is easily reached by foot. I would really like to come back.

Super good!

• 6th Oct 2014

The hostel is excellent, warm and friendly people, always helpful and ask if you need help! A great price!

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Super Good!!!!! :) I had awesome stay. Would love to visit again. Good rooms and very good kitchen.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • India

A good place to stay if you value your sleep, very quiet and peaceful. Close to the train station and only 10mins walk to the Colosseum. The owners are really nice and are happy to help with anything. Thanks guys.

The owners were both very nice and accommodating. It's also in a prime location for getting to various sites. Highly recommend.

• 14th Sep 2014