Wow Guesthouse Reviews

Level 3 1380 Woo-dong, Haeundae-Gu, Busan, South Korea

Close to the beach and to the Aquarium. If you arrive to Haendauae train station, it is far from the hotel and you must take a bus, the only in the bus stop and get off at the aquariu, There is the tourist information and it is 3 minutes for the hostel. LIght breakfast.. No eggs. confortable rooms.

Awesome place!

• 3rd Sep 2014

The staff and the owner was very friendly and gave you helpful tipps for planning to explore the city! It also located next to the beach, which allows a relaxing nightrun! I can highly recommend the Barbeque on Friday night - food is delicious and the atmosphere was amazing, although everybody spoke korean in the beginning the language changed to englisch after a few beers ;)

Staff is really helpful. It is a fun place to stay.

Second time staying at Wow, and it's been a great experience both times!

Really good location and awesome staff!! There's a nice rooftop to have drinks and hang out.

• 1st May 2014

On 19th April there was a party with over 20 people on the 3rd floor. My friends found it noisy,crowded and toilets were dirty. No open space .As 2 toilets are connected with 2 showers, middle is a cement bar so I nearly fell. There is no door for shower.I stayed on 2nd floor. Next door a girl keep banging her door loudly for 1 h r cos drunken roomate didnt open the door . I went upstair for breakfast the door was unlocked.8 of us said dont stay at wow again. The staff and location good

• 19th Apr 2014
  • China

This is a great hostel and I'm long overdue for reviewing it. I've stayed here three times and the staff have always been great. When I first stayed here, I was met at the bus stop and shown the way to the hostel. It's very clean, the showers are very decent, and the atmosphere is great.