Wow Guesthouse Reviews

Level 3 1380 Woo-dong, Haeundae-Gu, Busan, South Korea

The staff and the owner was very friendly and gave you helpful tipps for planning to explore the city! It also located next to the beach, which allows a relaxing nightrun! I can highly recommend the Barbeque on Friday night - food is delicious and the atmosphere was amazing, although everybody spoke korean in the beginning the language changed to englisch after a few beers ;)

Staff is really helpful. It is a fun place to stay.

Second time staying at Wow, and it's been a great experience both times!

• 3rd May 2014

Really good location and awesome staff!! There's a nice rooftop to have drinks and hang out.

• 1st May 2014

On 19th April there was a party with over 20 people on the 3rd floor. My friends found it noisy,crowded and toilets were dirty. No open space .As 2 toilets are connected with 2 showers, middle is a cement bar so I nearly fell. There is no door for shower.I stayed on 2nd floor. Next door a girl keep banging her door loudly for 1 h r cos drunken roomate didnt open the door . I went upstair for breakfast the door was unlocked.8 of us said dont stay at wow again. The staff and location good

• 19th Apr 2014
  • China

This is a great hostel and I'm long overdue for reviewing it. I've stayed here three times and the staff have always been great. When I first stayed here, I was met at the bus stop and shown the way to the hostel. It's very clean, the showers are very decent, and the atmosphere is great.