Superb 377 Total Reviews
Superb 377 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 31-40
1st Aug 2017

Very close to Termini station. Very quiet at night. Staff were very friendly and explained everything very well. I felt very safe and was really impressed with how spacious my room was. The bathroom looks like it has been newly renovated. Very modern and chic. I was really impressed with this place overall. Especially for the money. I've stayed in Rome many times and when I come back in the future I will definitely be staying at Wow Roma again!

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
12th Jun 2017

Friendly staff, great facilities, 5 minute walk from the train station.

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

The location is a minute walking distance to Roma Termini, near a lot of shops and restaurant. We were allocated in different location from the main hostel, but it was fine. They cleaned the room everyday and provided some foods in the kitchen. They provided the air-con in the room as well. The area is a bit creepy at night, but I did not experience anything bad.