Fabulous 672 Total Reviews
Fabulous 672 Total Reviews
Wrigley Hostel Located at 3514 N Sheffield Ave, , Chicago.
USA
Chicago Illinois 60657 3514 N Sheffield Ave
89% 672
41.9458140 -87.6544725
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

Great setup for a hostel. Enjoyed the BYOB and the basement for relaxing

• USA, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2016

Awesome place, easy to find, easy to get to, comfortable beds, felt super safe, lots of stuff nearby. There was a nice breakfast and everything was as it was shown in pictures. Definitely would stay again!!

26th Jul 2016

Great location. Nice rooms steps from wrigley

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

Small decent hostel in a nice neighborhood. Right next to the Red Line station. Staff was very friendly and always available. All the services you need are just few steps away (liquor store, fastfoods & cheap restaurants ...) Cool terrace for drinks and barbeque.

• USA, Male, 41+
22nd Jul 2016

I have stayed at the Wrigley Hostel three times now & every experience has been wonderful. Your staff is very friendly & helpful and I would recommend your facility to anyone traveling to or through Chicago. Thanks again!!! Sincerely, Patrick McGurren -ptcm-

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Jul 2016

I loved the staff- Kim, who works in the morning, is a star. She was amazing given how busy it was! Overall, this is an awesome place and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone visiting Chicago.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Staff were very friendly and helped explain how the train network works and how to get to al the tourist destinations I wanted to go.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Nice place, very clean, and everyone we let there was friendly. I was disappointed that we were not able to check in early despite the website asking our intended check in, but they did let me store my bags which was nice.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Very good Hostel!!! Good Price, Good Location and nice Staff. A good place to meet other travelers. The breakfast is nothing special but they have all you need: Pancakes, Apples and Coffee. They have small lockers in the room and big ones on the corridor. Considering the cheap price I would absolutly recommend to choose the Wrigley Hostel.

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2016

First hostel I've visited. I went with my 22 yo daughter & thought I might be too old, but everyone was friendly & there were people around my age as well so I totally felt comfortable. The price was low enough so I didn't mind the commute downtown. We stayed during the week, so it was quiet, not many people hanging around but some common areas didn't have a/c which was not good with 80% humidity. It is an older building, so needs some maintenance but is relatively clean. Staff very helpful.