Wrigley Hostel

9.0
Superb 999 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
6th Sep 2017

I was greeted by incredibly friendly staff. When I explained that I hadn't stayed at a hostel before, the desk clerk on duty walked me through everything, going over the basic rules and guidelines, and made me feel welcome. The breakfast is really good. The hostel is located close to Wrigley Field, as well as the Red Line 'L', making it easy to get around Chicago. I enjoyed my stay so much, I'll probably stay here whenever I visit Chicago. Just a great place with great people.

30th Aug 2017
5.7

The main problem with this hostel is the staff. Literally every staff member gave me and my friends additude when we asked for anything. The woman who works late at night, closed the common areas 40 minutes early because she was annoyed that a large group of us had some cans to clean up. The hostel itself was meh. The pool table and fooseball were both so broken that we couldn't use them. The outdoor deck was the only gem.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2017

Such a great hostel! The back patio was such an great space to meet new people and hang out. The massive couch in the common area was super comfy! The staff were lovely and the location was ideal! Would totally recommend to anyone coming to Chicago! Beds were... okay? Not sure why I was allocated a top bunk though when the bottom bunk was free the whole time I stayed?

28th Aug 2017

Amazing hostel. Super clean, secure, friendly staff, fast wifi, lots of outlets, lockers in the rooms. I would definitely return!

27th Aug 2017

it was a pleasant stay... staff was very accomodating.. the breakfast is free in the am and the location is great. highly recommende

• USA, Male, 25-30
25th Aug 2017

It was awesome. Breakfast could have been better. But still the best hostel Ive stayed .

• China, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2017

Good location with good price for the 1st night. They have a kitchen to use and sipmle breakfast. The staff seem kinda bored by the job (maybe Im at the wrong time, but thats what I felt.) But basically Im pretty ok with it because I kept myself busy.

19th Aug 2017
8.0

I really liked this place. Very close to Wrigley Field, the local streets had loads of bars and restaurants and good transport links. The hostel itself had friendly staff, comfortable beds, multiple chargers with universal adaptors! I could charge three gadgets at once! Although the dorm was a bit dark and could have been cleaner - it was a bit dusty when I pushed my backpack under the bed, the bunk was really comfy. Check in took a while.

• adamcortez11886
  • USA, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2017

The place was really clean. The staff was helpful. I have found this with a few other hostels that are multiple floors. It is really hard to get to know people because the common areas are everywhere. People dont know where to hang out and meet people. So you are pretty isolated at this Hostel. The place was really clean or well run. Just wish you could meet people here.

13th Aug 2017

Wrigley is awesome! They have a friendly staff, clean already made beds, and free pancakes and waffles for breakfast. There are plenty of common areas to meet people. I especially loved the deck outside and the game room. The location is amazing. Wrigleyville has great restaurants and bars, grocery stores, a subway line just a block away, and of course, it's where the Cubs play. I loved it so much, I took a job at Wrigley, and I'll be moving there soon!

×