Wrigley Hostel

9.3
Superb 937 Total Reviews

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2017

I chose this hostel because it is cheapest I've could ever find in Hostelworld and never expect anything at this cost. But it is truly worth my money. Just 21-23 bucks per night but got a place 5 minutes nearby a train. Easily to travel anywhere in Chicago. Not so loud in the night. But still got many places to eat. Staff are great. I recommend everybody to choose this hostel.

9th Jul 2017

Great place to stay, and cheaper than most other hostels. Farther away from downtown but more bars and restaurants around it. Swell llace, great staff

• sandrasiutkowska5512
  • Poland, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2017

Wrigley Hostel has been fab with good facilities, amazing staff and a welcoming atmosphere. It's usefully located in Wrigleyville with good public transport and a stone throw away from The Loop. It was a great choice, thanks for having us!

Thank you for this awesome review! -Wrigley Hostel Team

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

I stayed for 3 nights and had by far my best experience in any hostel. Located in a safe and ideal location in Wrigleyville I made some great friends and had an awesome time. Special mention to Natalie and Aisha who were fantastic in providing entertainment and just the best stay in general!! I would definitely stay in Wrigley hostel if I got the chance to come to Chicago again.

• USA, Male, 31-40
1st Jul 2017

This hostel is all about value. It's a block-and-a-half from Wrigley Stadium, and all of the bars and restaurants in the Wrigleyville. The staff is friendly, welcoming, and gets everybody checked in, in an orderly manner. I slept in the 8-bed mixed room, and the bedroom as well as the bathrooms on the 2nd and 1st floor were clean. I ate breakfast before ubering to O' Hare, which was about 30 minutes away. I have a fantastic experience, and would definitely recommend this hostel.

We appreciate your feedback, Steven! If you are ever in Chicago again we would be happy to have you!

• USA, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2017

I came to Wrigley hostel for a concert at the Wrigley Stadium. The price is reasonable, location ideal, atmosphere was laid-back and comfortable, staff were friendly and helpful. Bonus that it includes local street parking.There's some updating that could be done to make it better but I will return.

Thank you, Kate, for the feedback. We look forward to having you back and maybe you can share some of your thoughts with us as far as the updating goes. -Wrigley Hostel Team

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
1st Jul 2017

Had a great stay at the Wrigley hostel. Staff is excellent, very efficient and friendly. Room exceeded (a 4 person private) our expectations-clean with air con and a ceiling fan. We loved hanging out on the back deck before a concert a Wrigley. Only thing I didn't like was the jacked up price for the weekend- but supply and demand I guess.

Sue, thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate it. We're really happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! -Wrigley Hostel Team

28th Jun 2017

I was overall very happy with my stay at Wrigley Hostel. I crashed there for a night because I had a late flight from Vancouver to Chicago. The staff were friendly and polite, the bathroom and room were very clean. The hostel definitely follows the "no-frills" model for hostels, but I still found it to be a good value.

• Israel, Female, 25-30
26th Jun 2017

Great hostel, staff were super helpful and nice. Rooms are big and clean, and they have great breakfast. Really enjoyed my stay there and definitely recommend.

Hadar, thanks for staying with us! We're happy to hear that you loved the pancakes and waffles.

26th Jun 2017

I have been to at least 15 different hostels and I have never experienced such comfort and genuine welcome before. The staff was extreme nice from before I even checked in and forthcoming with all I ever needed. The facilities were spectacular; everything was clean, waking up to the smell of pancakes everyday was amazing, and I just genuinely loved it.

We really appreciate the great feedback!