Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

No parking despite what the site says.

The hostel was very comfortable and the atmosphere was super cool. There was no ac in the room, but it didnt bother me much. The wifi was little bit slow from the room. The bathroom tub needed a little cleaning. Staff was super friendly and breakfast was good. All in all it was a good stay.

If you plan to go to a game at wrigley you have to stay here! It's a block away!! It's clean, the staff is excellent and the beds are comfortable. I loved the common room with a TV, couches, and a pool table. I was only only going to stay one night then stay dt but I ended up staying cuz it was so much fun. The L-train makes it so easy to access the dt area and the line that's a block away runs all night! On top of all this the bars in the area are really fun!! Stay at wrigley hostel!

Had a great stay! the common room was a great place to meet other travellers. The hostel is located around the corner to really fun bars/sports bars. I would definitively stay here again!

The hostel was super clean, which was nice. Breakfast was offered in the AM. Staff was friendly & gave recommendations. The location was very close to an "l" station (public transport) so very convenient.

If ever you felt that your hostel was disinterested, disorganized, or disgusting, dismiss all of these dissatisfied descriptors with a stay at Wrigley Hostel. This place was a pleasant and stress-free experience in every conceivable way. First of all, they are not only are their policies on reservation, check-in, and check-out easy, but also very lenient and understanding. There was no nonsense whatsoever and the service was prompt and thorough. I wish I could write mroe about how great they wer

• 3rd Jul 2014

It was a great place to stay in Chicago. The staff is so friendly. They are cooking pancakes every morning. I enjoyed my staying and pretty sure that I will stay there again.

It was a bit warm in the biuldingthe first few nights.

• 29th Jun 2014

Great location and very friendly staff. I met pretty awesome people while staying and would definitely recommend this for an affordable stay on the Northside Chicago.

• 28th Jun 2014

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at.

In the outskirts of Chicago close to the Cubs stadium. Very basic facilities and no air conditioning, which made the rooms very hot and it was virtually impossible to sleep. Too few bathrooms for the amount of beds the hostel had. Staff was nice and helpful.

Good place to meet people. Strong WiFi. New towel everyday. They have pancake breakfast. I've had pancake breakfast since SEA. Only downside is there I'd only 1 good shower. The others has a weak pressure.

Deciding to stay at this hostel was one of the best choices I took. It was really good and I had the chance of meeting people from around the world with whom I spent the following days around the city. You cannot feel alone!!

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Clean and nice. Close to the red line metro and easy to get into town in 10mins or so. Right near the stadium if you want to catch a game. If they aren't playing the white sox stadium is at the other end of the red line so easy to get to Parking very unclear on the site. I emailed several times before to ask for parking and got no reply. In the end there were no spaces when we arrived but there's a big public car park just a minutes walk away for $20 a night which seemed perfectly secure.

I loved my stay at Wrigly Hostel. The only thing I wish was better was the water pressure/temperature in the upstairs bathrooms. There was next to no water pressure. Downstairs wasn't bad, just upstairs.

• 14th Jun 2014

Very kind staff, everything was great until 2:30am some guest start to get to the rooms slamming doors and talking loud

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Venezuela

Clean, friendly environment and breakfast provided!

• 31st May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Very friendly staff, happy to do just some more to make you happy, nice and clean dorms, excellent location. If I will come back to Chicago, I would definitely stay at Wrigley Hostel again. And I arrived in the middle of the night, which was no problem with their 24-hour staffed reception.

The location and everything was great! However the 4 people dorms where a little small for the price

• 28th May 2014

Staff is friendly and the place feels like home.

« first « Prev 1 2 3