Wrigley Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 836 Total Reviews

11th Feb 2017
8.0

Staff were brilliant and all very helpful. Definitely one of the highlights of this place.

10th Feb 2017

I wish I was able to stay here longer. The area is AMAZING...very safe, near an L station, and a Dunkin, Starbucks, and Subway a two minute walk away. The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was a nice size. I was excited to eat the hyped "Pedro's Pancakes," and they did not disappoint (he also made delicious waffles)! The only thing I didn't like was that it took a while for the water in the shower to get hot. I would return here again.

• Japan, Male, 41+
16th Jan 2017
8.0

Radiator heater made huge knocking sound each time heat is kicking in and felt like sleeping next to someone playing xylophone. Needless to say, didn't sleep much. It really sucked. otherwise, I would stay again.

13th Jan 2017

They do have parking, ironically when I asked about parking i got instructions to nearby parking garage for 20$ a night. So be precise when asking about parking. You want to PARK for FREE on the road with a sticker they give you. I found this out the second night when I asked again. Apart from that, great hostel

12th Jan 2017
7.4

It was not one of my favorites but it was not the worst. I meet some chill people but I would not stay again. The location was close to Boystown which we enjoyed but not my cup of tea. The price although was great! Some of the people staying were a little strange and or rude. It okay if you do not want to spend much money! Free breakfast was nice and the staff as well.

great location, free parking; stayed for New Year's Eve and loved it

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Very clean hostel in a great location. Breakfast was delicious too. Quiet hours are midnight to 6am, and during that time the code to door to get into the hostel might not work but some one at the desk will let you in. My key to my room was a bit finicky sometimes. Other than that no complaints. Definitely would stay there again. Be sure to bring $5 cash for a key deposit you will get back. If you don't you'll have to leave an item of value instead that you will get back.

• USA, Male, 41+
30th Dec 2016

Checking in and out was fast and easy. The staff were always available and I appreciated having locks for purchase (I forgot mine). For my room, lockers were outside the room. The location is amazing! 1/2 block from the Metro - Addison station. 1 block from Wrigley field. There is a police station 2 blocks away next to a 24hr parking building. I used the parking building because I rented a car. I was only in town for the night so I only used the wi-fi in the kitchen before I left for my flight.

• Russia, Female, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Great value for money. I stayed in the female 4 bed dorm and the room was in the basement, but other then that everything clean and there are many nice bathrooms. Stuff was friendly and helpful. A few nights it was cold in the room, but they provide you with a portable heater. There's free breakfast but it's very boring. It's located next to Addison red and it's very easy to go downtown. The neighborhood is nice with a lot of bars and cozy restaurants, also great lake view.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Dec 2016

Very good hostel. Staff was nice and they always had someone at the front desk to help. Very clean and also a good smell in the house.