Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

My friends and I drove up to Chicago for spring break and booked a 4-bed private room. The staff were friendly, security was good and the location is amazing! So many bars & restaurants and close to bus & the El. The only thing that was a little frustrating was sharing the bathrooms. I've stayed in hostels so I'm used to that, but since they were singles, you had to wait a while sometimes & they could get pretty dirty by the end of the day. Not a deal breaker though! Great place for the $!!

I had a blast staying at this hostel in Chicago. The staff was so nice and helpful. I lost my room key and the girl at the front desk didn't even charge me to replace it!

• 10th Mar 2015

I like this hostel very much. I think for the prize you can get good service. Its good location, easy accessible by train from the loop and in the hostel there are all facilities you need - internet, breakfast, lounge room with billiard and TV. So I really recommend it.

I stayed here for 09 nights. The building is old, however, very clean and tidy. Barely a few steps from the Addison (red line) subway station. The hoste has all the facilities. The common room is awesome. Moreover, the hostel has a nice quiet room as well. Above all, the staff is very cooperative and try to honor your requests in best way possible.

Everything about this hostel was great. The staff, the breakfast (especially the pancakes), the rooms, the location. Everyone went out of their way to be accommodating. Really focused on the guest and the stay.

• 1st Mar 2015

A nice plàce to stay in , either for a vacation or for a few days . I really loved that hostel and Chicago .

Friendly/informative staff, good games room, close to metro stop, good stay in chicago

Fun place to stay in Chicago. Very clean, upbeat atmosphere, fun staff. They even served us breakfast which was nice. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Walking distance to Wrigley field...lots of places to eat and drink in the area. Very easy to get to/from the airport.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Peru

Great hostel in Chicago -- fast wifi, awesome nightlife nearby. The staff was super friendly and helpful to my friend and me.

• 12th Feb 2015

I had such a good time at Wrigley Hostel! The location is perfect...walking distance to dozens for bars and restaurants. I just wish I had more time to explore the city. Next time!

• 11th Feb 2015

Great hostel! Very nice staff and great facility. I'll definitely stay here again next time I'm back in Chicago!

• 10th Feb 2015

Had a good time in Chicago, the highlight was Wrigley Hostel. They had fun games nights and trivia nights, bathrooms were clean, rooms were nice and warm and I cant wait to go back to Chicago.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Lithuania

Nice, clean hostel, less than a block away from the CTA red line. Lot's of bars and restaurants nearby. Definitely a good place to stay in Chicago.

This hostel was great! I had a really good time.

• 6th Feb 2015

Clean, inexpensive and convenient. The staff were very helpful. It was off-peak season during our stay so the hostel was relatively quiet. Overall a great stay, definitely recommend it.

• 5th Feb 2015

Wow, it was so clean and bright! Lots of space and rooms to hang out with. The staff was very helpful! Free pancakes everyday, lots of bathrooms, TV/game room, computer room, and there was even space for me to do my yoga! I would definitely stay here again and wrigleyville hostel is highly recommended!!

• 4th Feb 2015

The Wrigley Hostel is awesome. The staff are great, bathrooms and bedrooms were super clean.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Really good hostel! I would recommend for a friend.

• 2nd Jan 2015

We loved this place. It is centrally located to Wriggly, the Wrigglyville bars and boystown. Really close to the Red line. The staff was very pleasant and willing to help. The only downside is that we were there during some of the coldest days of the year and the windows in the bedroom did a very poor job in keeping out the cold, so if you are there during the winter, I would bring some extra blankets to keep yourself warm!

« first « Prev 1 2 3