Wrigley Hostel

Fabulous 844 Total Reviews

19th Mar 2017

Great!!!!!

4th Mar 2017

Awesome place to meet other college aged travelers! PERFECT location for Wrigley Field, a little bit of a travel to the city, but very easy to do. Enjoyed our stay, free breakfast in the morning was a huge plus!

3rd Mar 2017

Fab place with great staff. Dorms could do with some shelf by beds or side tables.

• redamo79
  • Puerto Rico, Male, 31-40
16th Feb 2017

My experience was amazing, the staff was very friendly. The location is close of everything, places to eat, buses, trains and bars etc. The rooms were very clean and the bathrooms even better. Highly recommended.

11th Feb 2017
8.0

Staff were brilliant and all very helpful. Definitely one of the highlights of this place.

10th Feb 2017

I wish I was able to stay here longer. The area is AMAZING...very safe, near an L station, and a Dunkin, Starbucks, and Subway a two minute walk away. The staff were helpful and friendly. The room was a nice size. I was excited to eat the hyped "Pedro's Pancakes," and they did not disappoint (he also made delicious waffles)! The only thing I didn't like was that it took a while for the water in the shower to get hot. I would return here again.

• Japan, Male, 41+
16th Jan 2017
8.0

Radiator heater made huge knocking sound each time heat is kicking in and felt like sleeping next to someone playing xylophone. Needless to say, didn't sleep much. It really sucked. otherwise, I would stay again.

13th Jan 2017

They do have parking, ironically when I asked about parking i got instructions to nearby parking garage for 20$ a night. So be precise when asking about parking. You want to PARK for FREE on the road with a sticker they give you. I found this out the second night when I asked again. Apart from that, great hostel

12th Jan 2017
7.4

It was not one of my favorites but it was not the worst. I meet some chill people but I would not stay again. The location was close to Boystown which we enjoyed but not my cup of tea. The price although was great! Some of the people staying were a little strange and or rude. It okay if you do not want to spend much money! Free breakfast was nice and the staff as well.

30th Dec 2016