Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

A nice plàce to stay in , either for a vacation or for a few days . I really loved that hostel and Chicago .

Friendly/informative staff, good games room, close to metro stop, good stay in chicago

Fun place to stay in Chicago. Very clean, upbeat atmosphere, fun staff. They even served us breakfast which was nice. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Walking distance to Wrigley field...lots of places to eat and drink in the area. Very easy to get to/from the airport.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Peru

Great hostel in Chicago -- fast wifi, awesome nightlife nearby. The staff was super friendly and helpful to my friend and me.

• 12th Feb 2015

I had such a good time at Wrigley Hostel! The location is perfect...walking distance to dozens for bars and restaurants. I just wish I had more time to explore the city. Next time!

• 11th Feb 2015

Great hostel! Very nice staff and great facility. I'll definitely stay here again next time I'm back in Chicago!

• 10th Feb 2015

Had a good time in Chicago, the highlight was Wrigley Hostel. They had fun games nights and trivia nights, bathrooms were clean, rooms were nice and warm and I cant wait to go back to Chicago.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Lithuania

Nice, clean hostel, less than a block away from the CTA red line. Lot's of bars and restaurants nearby. Definitely a good place to stay in Chicago.

This hostel was great! I had a really good time.

• 6th Feb 2015

Clean, inexpensive and convenient. The staff were very helpful. It was off-peak season during our stay so the hostel was relatively quiet. Overall a great stay, definitely recommend it.

• 5th Feb 2015

The Wrigley Hostel is awesome. The staff are great, bathrooms and bedrooms were super clean.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Really good hostel! I would recommend for a friend.

• 2nd Jan 2015

We loved this place. It is centrally located to Wriggly, the Wrigglyville bars and boystown. Really close to the Red line. The staff was very pleasant and willing to help. The only downside is that we were there during some of the coldest days of the year and the windows in the bedroom did a very poor job in keeping out the cold, so if you are there during the winter, I would bring some extra blankets to keep yourself warm!

Nice hostel especially because the hostel is located very close to the red line subway and several nice bars. In my point of view the worst thing is the shower because the water which pass through the shower "sounds like drops". By the way, another problem is a lack of electrical outlets inside the rooms.

Comfortable hostel within a 2 minute walk from the subway station. Helpful staff, good facilities and nice bathrooms. Very clean.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Brilliant location. Overall, great value for money.

I had an excellent experience at this hostel and would totally recommend it.

Really friendly staff, easy access to the city centre by bus and metro. The only bad thing was the directions could have been clearer on the website other than that Id definitely recommend it

• 28th Nov 2014

Not enough bathroom facilities. Wifi poor in bedroom 8. Very cold at night. No power outlets close to each bed. Poor breakfast. Messy quiet room. Overall very disappointed considering price. Had better facilities in poorer countries in South America.

« first « Prev 1 2 3