Fabulous 670 Total Reviews
Fabulous 670 Total Reviews
Wrigley Hostel Located at 3514 N Sheffield Ave, , Chicago.
USA
Chicago Illinois 60657 3514 N Sheffield Ave
89% 670
41.9458140 -87.6544725
    Rooms available

26th Jul 2016

Great location. Nice rooms steps from wrigley

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

Small decent hostel in a nice neighborhood. Right next to the Red Line station. Staff was very friendly and always available. All the services you need are just few steps away (liquor store, fastfoods & cheap restaurants ...) Cool terrace for drinks and barbeque.

• USA, Male, 41+
22nd Jul 2016

I have stayed at the Wrigley Hostel three times now & every experience has been wonderful. Your staff is very friendly & helpful and I would recommend your facility to anyone traveling to or through Chicago. Thanks again!!! Sincerely, Patrick McGurren -ptcm-

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Jul 2016

I loved the staff- Kim, who works in the morning, is a star. She was amazing given how busy it was! Overall, this is an awesome place and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone visiting Chicago.

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Staff were very friendly and helped explain how the train network works and how to get to al the tourist destinations I wanted to go.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Nice place, very clean, and everyone we let there was friendly. I was disappointed that we were not able to check in early despite the website asking our intended check in, but they did let me store my bags which was nice.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016

Very good Hostel!!! Good Price, Good Location and nice Staff. A good place to meet other travelers. The breakfast is nothing special but they have all you need: Pancakes, Apples and Coffee. They have small lockers in the room and big ones on the corridor. Considering the cheap price I would absolutly recommend to choose the Wrigley Hostel.

• USA, Female, 41+
11th Jul 2016

First hostel I've visited. I went with my 22 yo daughter & thought I might be too old, but everyone was friendly & there were people around my age as well so I totally felt comfortable. The price was low enough so I didn't mind the commute downtown. We stayed during the week, so it was quiet, not many people hanging around but some common areas didn't have a/c which was not good with 80% humidity. It is an older building, so needs some maintenance but is relatively clean. Staff very helpful.

8th Jul 2016

I stayed at a 10-bed coed bedroom. I used the hostel to leave my stuff in the room, recharge my phone, hangout near by, rest, have free breakfast, and spend all day at Chicago city. At check-out I could left my stuff at a room near by the front desk, came back later afternoon and pick them up. Overall it was one of my best weekends in the city. All the roommates and staff were very nice. Lot of fun near by. Buses and train stop around the block. And best of all is not expensive!

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

I enjoyed my stay overall, but I wish I would've gone the whole run down of the hostel when I checked in. I didn't know what time breakfast was served till my last day.