Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

This hostel is clean, friendly, conveniently located (on the red subway line) and well-priced. The breakfast is really good (especially as far as hostel breakfasts) and the staff is very helpful. I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm for 3 nights during a conference and had a super comfortable sleep each night. I would definitely stay here on my next trip to Chicago!

• 19th Apr 2015

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Well, the small breakfast was absolutely sufficient for me since I usually eat a banana and have a cup of coffee in the morning. The location is half a block away from a red line station, a seven eleven bars and restaurants and therefore super convenient. I will most likely stay here again.

Great place n great location ! Walking distance to metro n bars ! Bathrooms were super clean n bed were comfy. Def would come back here again

Had a wonderful time here! Great location, just a few minute walk from Wrigley Field, the red line, and about 1000 different bars

• 4th Apr 2015

great hostel. very clean. i had no problems with the staff. wifi works well. free breakfast. pancakes, fruit and coffee. i thought the pancakes were pretty good. there aren't a lot of things to do near the hostel other than wrigley field - just some bars and restaurants - but the train is very close. if i come back to chicago i would stay here again

• 2nd Apr 2015

GREAT HOSTEL. excellent location to see the BEST of chicago (not just the typical tourist places). walking distance (about .5 mile/under a kilometer walk at most) to the best bars and restaurants, etc. in most aspects, it's on the same level with the best hostels i've stayed in. it's very clean and feels homey. you can LOCK your luggage before check in time, which is rare compared to hostels in asia.

The only possible problem was there was a bit of a wait for the bathrooms sometimes. Other than that, they have great games to play, a bar, an awesome deck with a grill on it, and the rooms were super nice and comfy.

Needed a place to crash over the weekend. Stayed here. Front desk was not 24 hours so dropping off the key to the room in the morning was an issue pre 5am. Otherwise, I would recommend it. It's right in the heart of Wrigleyville and you can even see Wrigley field from the hostel!

• 22nd Mar 2015

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is great: only a few mins walk from the red line. The hostel is very clean and well-maintained. Highly recommended!

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

My friends and I drove up to Chicago for spring break and booked a 4-bed private room. The staff were friendly, security was good and the location is amazing! So many bars & restaurants and close to bus & the El. The only thing that was a little frustrating was sharing the bathrooms. I've stayed in hostels so I'm used to that, but since they were singles, you had to wait a while sometimes & they could get pretty dirty by the end of the day. Not a deal breaker though! Great place for the $!!

I had a blast staying at this hostel in Chicago. The staff was so nice and helpful. I lost my room key and the girl at the front desk didn't even charge me to replace it!

• 10th Mar 2015

I like this hostel very much. I think for the prize you can get good service. Its good location, easy accessible by train from the loop and in the hostel there are all facilities you need - internet, breakfast, lounge room with billiard and TV. So I really recommend it.

I stayed here for 09 nights. The building is old, however, very clean and tidy. Barely a few steps from the Addison (red line) subway station. The hoste has all the facilities. The common room is awesome. Moreover, the hostel has a nice quiet room as well. Above all, the staff is very cooperative and try to honor your requests in best way possible.

Everything about this hostel was great. The staff, the breakfast (especially the pancakes), the rooms, the location. Everyone went out of their way to be accommodating. Really focused on the guest and the stay.

• 1st Mar 2015

A nice plàce to stay in , either for a vacation or for a few days . I really loved that hostel and Chicago .

Friendly/informative staff, good games room, close to metro stop, good stay in chicago

Fun place to stay in Chicago. Very clean, upbeat atmosphere, fun staff. They even served us breakfast which was nice. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Walking distance to Wrigley field...lots of places to eat and drink in the area. Very easy to get to/from the airport.

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Peru

Great hostel in Chicago -- fast wifi, awesome nightlife nearby. The staff was super friendly and helpful to my friend and me.

• 12th Feb 2015

I had such a good time at Wrigley Hostel! The location is perfect...walking distance to dozens for bars and restaurants. I just wish I had more time to explore the city. Next time!

• 11th Feb 2015