Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

Had a good time in Chicago, the highlight was Wrigley Hostel. They had fun games nights and trivia nights, bathrooms were clean, rooms were nice and warm and I cant wait to go back to Chicago.

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Lithuania

Nice, clean hostel, less than a block away from the CTA red line. Lot's of bars and restaurants nearby. Definitely a good place to stay in Chicago.

This hostel was great! I had a really good time.

• 6th Feb 2015

Clean, inexpensive and convenient. The staff were very helpful. It was off-peak season during our stay so the hostel was relatively quiet. Overall a great stay, definitely recommend it.

• 5th Feb 2015

Wow, it was so clean and bright! Lots of space and rooms to hang out with. The staff was very helpful! Free pancakes everyday, lots of bathrooms, TV/game room, computer room, and there was even space for me to do my yoga! I would definitely stay here again and wrigleyville hostel is highly recommended!!

• 4th Feb 2015

The Wrigley Hostel is awesome. The staff are great, bathrooms and bedrooms were super clean.

• 3rd Feb 2015

Really good hostel! I would recommend for a friend.

• 2nd Jan 2015

We loved this place. It is centrally located to Wriggly, the Wrigglyville bars and boystown. Really close to the Red line. The staff was very pleasant and willing to help. The only downside is that we were there during some of the coldest days of the year and the windows in the bedroom did a very poor job in keeping out the cold, so if you are there during the winter, I would bring some extra blankets to keep yourself warm!

Nice hostel especially because the hostel is located very close to the red line subway and several nice bars. In my point of view the worst thing is the shower because the water which pass through the shower "sounds like drops". By the way, another problem is a lack of electrical outlets inside the rooms.

Comfortable hostel within a 2 minute walk from the subway station. Helpful staff, good facilities and nice bathrooms. Very clean.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Brilliant location. Overall, great value for money.

I had an excellent experience at this hostel and would totally recommend it.

Really friendly staff, easy access to the city centre by bus and metro. The only bad thing was the directions could have been clearer on the website other than that Id definitely recommend it

• 28th Nov 2014

Not enough bathroom facilities. Wifi poor in bedroom 8. Very cold at night. No power outlets close to each bed. Poor breakfast. Messy quiet room. Overall very disappointed considering price. Had better facilities in poorer countries in South America.

iuuThe hostel was ok, considering the price per night. The high point of our stay was the breakfast, Fantastic! Room was clean and warm. But we left at 5 a.m. and there was noone at reception, so they didn't return our 5 dollars deposit, even though I asked the day before if there was gonna be someone at 5 a.m. Nice stay. I recommend it.

Nice hostel with friendly staff. A fair way out from the city but good to explore the neighbourhoods. Yummy breakfast each morning and good common room.

a great hostel! I really enjoyed my stay at Wrigley Hostel. The staff is just great and the rooms are clean and a lot of common space available. I would recommend this hostel to anybody that is going to Chicago!

I really enjoyed the time here, a lot of activities and it was really easy to know another travellers. The location its not really the best but you have a subway station at one block, so, cool. I loved NYC and definitely i'll back to this hostel.

Great location only a few blocks from Wrigley Field and the Red Line. Great bars and restaurants close by! Only let down was sharing two toilets and one shower between 20 odd people. Facilities could be improved, but overall a good place to stay.

• 25th Oct 2014