Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

Great warm feeling at this hostel, very easy to make new friends while traving by yourself. Very short walk to the train which makes it easy to get around town.

We had a good stay. The location is a little out of down town, but perfectly easely by the red line. The staff was super helpful and friendly. It was very clean wich is always nice. There are not many showers so that created a que in the morning. They profide pancakes for breakfast but there whernt enough. The lovelly girls working in the morning had to run between the breakfast and check-in/out. The out side tarrace is very nice! Overal defenitly worthe the money!

Excellent value for money, friendly staff, clean and quiet. Having said that, if you want to hang out, you can do that in basement in a couzy common area.

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Estonia

I loved the breakfast and the balcony. Everybody was totally nice and helpfull! Thanks for that fantastic stay!

• 3rd Aug 2014

Most expensive hostel I've ever spent but really great. Paid $80!! Too much for every Hostal!

Hi there :) Thank you again for your positive review :) We are glad you had a great time. Just wanted to explain that our prices are very competitive in Chicago and only during Chicago's biggest events like Lollapalooza Music Festival weekend are prices high like it was when you stayed. Enjoy your travels :)

Incredible location, a block from the subway and Wrigley Field. Very kind and helpful staff. One of the more expensive hostels I have been to but it was my first hostel in the States so could be normal. Bathrooms sometimes take a while in the morning, only one shower in a bathroom. The door was locked around 10 or 11 pm every night, if the person working is away from the front desk you must wait outside, we waited about eight minutes one night to get back in. Overall great stay, recommend.

The best hostel that I've stayed in the USA by far!

• 26th Jul 2014

A really nice hostel but the plumbing would need some renovation and there are not enough showers.

No parking despite what the site says.

Hey there :) Thank you again for staying with us. I just want to clarify that the hostel does offer parking to guests, however spaces are limited and need to be reserved prior to arrival as is stated on our website. All guests who reserve a parking space with us are guaranteed a parking pass when they check-in. Enjoy your travels and we look forward to having you stay with us again :)

The hostel was very comfortable and the atmosphere was super cool. There was no ac in the room, but it didnt bother me much. The wifi was little bit slow from the room. The bathroom tub needed a little cleaning. Staff was super friendly and breakfast was good. All in all it was a good stay.

The people I have met here wer great! Also the facility was nice, with common room in the basement and cool terrasse in the backyard. The location was good, although it was not in the city center, the metro was very near

If you plan to go to a game at wrigley you have to stay here! It's a block away!! It's clean, the staff is excellent and the beds are comfortable. I loved the common room with a TV, couches, and a pool table. I was only only going to stay one night then stay dt but I ended up staying cuz it was so much fun. The L-train makes it so easy to access the dt area and the line that's a block away runs all night! On top of all this the bars in the area are really fun!! Stay at wrigley hostel!

Had a great stay! the common room was a great place to meet other travellers. The hostel is located around the corner to really fun bars/sports bars. I would definitively stay here again!

The hostel was super clean, which was nice. Breakfast was offered in the AM. Staff was friendly & gave recommendations. The location was very close to an "l" station (public transport) so very convenient.

If ever you felt that your hostel was disinterested, disorganized, or disgusting, dismiss all of these dissatisfied descriptors with a stay at Wrigley Hostel. This place was a pleasant and stress-free experience in every conceivable way. First of all, they are not only are their policies on reservation, check-in, and check-out easy, but also very lenient and understanding. There was no nonsense whatsoever and the service was prompt and thorough. I wish I could write mroe about how great they wer

• 3rd Jul 2014

It was a great place to stay in Chicago. The staff is so friendly. They are cooking pancakes every morning. I enjoyed my staying and pretty sure that I will stay there again.

It was a bit warm in the biuldingthe first few nights.

• 29th Jun 2014

Great location and very friendly staff. I met pretty awesome people while staying and would definitely recommend this for an affordable stay on the Northside Chicago.

• 28th Jun 2014

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at.

In the outskirts of Chicago close to the Cubs stadium. Very basic facilities and no air conditioning, which made the rooms very hot and it was virtually impossible to sleep. Too few bathrooms for the amount of beds the hostel had. Staff was nice and helpful.

Hi :) Thank you for staying with us and leaving us a review. We have made some great improvements since your stay. All bedrooms now have adequate air conditioning for guests and our bathroom facilities have expanded to accommodate our guests needs. Thank you for mentioning that we are located outside Wrigley Field Baseball Stadium and are in one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Chicago, just 15 minutes from Downtown. We look forward to your next stay with us at Wrigley Hostel.