Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, Illinois, USA

The Wrigley Hostel was quite fantastic. Great facilities, clean, and awesome staff. Very homely feel and quality common room downstairs. Free pizza each night is a total bonus as well. Big thanks to Steph for really taking care of us. Definitely recommend to all.

I had a great time at Wrigley Hostel. Very close to Downtown and they have Hostel Activities every day. I have stayed at almost all the hostels in Chicago and this was the most well run and fun I have stayed in.

• 20th Dec 2013

This was my 2nd stay in one of Chicago's hostels. Wrigley Hostel was clean and the staff was very helpful and kind. There is a laid back atmosphere conducive to meeting people and hanging out. Location is great, right off the Addison red line stop and there are many reasonable restaurants/pubs in the area.

• 16th Dec 2013

Good property. Just personal preference love Europe hostels more. This was a good time. Close to wrigley bars and lake view. Has to have more signage. Harder to find than the average hostel! Good stay. Also the bathrooms are separate which is kinda annoying. It's good to have a public shower area so more than a couple can shower at a time.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Staff was very helpful and very friendly! Beds were comfy and rooms were spotless! Pancakes and fruit for breakfast yummy! Red line half a block a way, super convenient! Staff even printed sone work papers for me. Thanks for great stay!

• 19th Nov 2013

The only bad point its that they never gave us the room we reserved, I reserved a room for two with twin beds, and they wanted to gave us a double bed for my friend and me, we said no, and they move us to a four bed room by saying we were the only people in the room and at the end the put two more people in the room

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, it's very clean and organised with a great atmosphere. If your looking to meet people an socialise you couldn't ask for better the staff are very helpful and friendly especially Steph. Very good value for money, top marks.

Great neighborhood if you want to hang out at night, super convenient because of the Red Line just one block away. Friendly staff and nice rooms/restrooms. I would absolutely recommend Wrigley Hostel!

Conveniently located close to a 24/7 subway line. Lots of rooms and facilities, all very clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. Common area with tv, pool table, computers and nice sofa is a nice place to rest or meet other guests. We enjoyed the quick breakfast every morning. Best hostel experience I've ever had!

Overall a really fun hostal, managers are really nice and helpful

• 24th Oct 2013

good hostel if it was half pricy

Great hostel. Friendly staff. Very near the train to downtown and airport. Had a lovely time overall

1 2 Next » last »