Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

great place right next to Wrigley Field and late check out!

I loved the Wrigley hostel, it was such a great atmosphere. The staff makes you feel right at home and with the weekly activities you feel like you're a part of the city and the hostel! I also loved the breakfast, there was a wide variety and always plenty of food; plus free pizza every night so if you're on a tight budget like I was you only really have to worry about lunch. You are literally not even a block from Wrigley Field, bars, clubs & eateries. There's public transportation everywhere!

• 20th Mar 2014

I really like the atmosphere. Really friendly people. The staff remembered us and always asked if we needed anything. I would definitely stay here again.

• 14th Mar 2014

By far the nicest hostel I stayed in during my vacation in the U.S. Friendly staff, lovely common room and the events organized by the staff made my stay there really great!

Asides from the good location and friendly staff, this hostel doesn't have much to offer in terms of facilities. The walls and the door are paper thin; you can hear people from the common room talking all night long. I was unfortunately placed in the room right below the staircase. All night long, all I heard was people storming on the stairs and it was torturous.

Great place to meet people. Nice and helpful staff. Good location. Good value for money...I would stay there again!!

Lovely place. They make it a very fun atmosphere and are incredibly helpful. Didn't see any problems with any of the facilities either.

This was a very cool hostel. The ride on the metro from downtown Chicago is only like 20 minutes, and the hostel is only a couple minutes walk from the station. . There was a big tv, comfy couches, and a pool/ping pong table. Staff was very friendly and was great at suggesting things to do. I was there on a Thursday night and got to participate in a fun bar crawl. The hostel is on the street right next to a street of cool bars and Wrigley Stadium. I am def coming back to experience baseball!

The hostel is very well located, clean, close to bars, restaurants and the subway. The staff are very helpful and the atmosphere was great. It is a good place to meet people from other countries. Good value for money.

• 15th Feb 2014

This is honestly one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in at least 30-40 hostels during my random bouts of traveling. Great staff around the clock, clean and comfortable rooms/beds, an awesome living/chilling area, and FREE pizza EVERY day. The neighborhood is also very interesting... good bars, but also other stuff to do to. I will stay here again anytime I need to travel to Chicago.

This place was great. Best parts- Location, incredibly close to train. Super easy to get downtown and runs 24 hrs! Also, so close to bars and night life. The pub crawl was a blast and a half. Staff- Could they be any greater? Anna and Lindsay were super helpful. They gave me solid advice on what to do! Atmosphere in general rocks. Worst parts- My stay was only 1 day... Gotta go back.

• 11th Feb 2014

Wrigley Hostel is the only hostel for me when I'm in the Windy City. Had a great stay!

• 5th Feb 2014

Home run location for sports fans, just a dinger away from historic Wrigley Field. Beds are comfortable and clean, rooms are spacious and warm. Great common area, remember to aim for the far right pocket of the pool table. Staff were heaps of fun and always helpful. Only downside is that the computers they've got are so old they lived through the Y2K bug. Otherwise, difficult to fault.

This place is awesome! The atmosphere was super friendly and the other travelers were great. I had a blast. Two thumbs up!

• 4th Feb 2014

I had a great time at Wrigley Hostel! Friendly staff and clean facilities. I was never bored. Free pizza, movie nights, bar crawls. Just stay here. :)

• 1st Feb 2014

They made me feel really welcome when I arrived and they made sure everyone was having a good time. Very clean also.

• 1st Feb 2014

I had a great time at the hostel. They have fun activities to socialize with other guests each week and free pizza every night. It was a joy staying and if I am eve rback in Chicago I will stay again.

• 31st Jan 2014

Wrigley hostel knows what it is doing. The staff are great, the location is perfect and they even have power outlets that are for international devices in the rooms so I didn't need to buy a travel adapter. How amazing! And they had free pizza for everyone each night.

• 31st Jan 2014