Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

Wonderful place! Friendly staff, clean and in a nice location, right next to the metro! Thanks guys :)

• 9th Sep 2015

I had a very nice time in the hostel. The place is clean, close to the subway and with a really nice balcony. I recommend it

Very friendly atmosphere and pleasant place to stay.

• 1st Sep 2015

Had a nice stay here. One small issue is that there isn't a nice place to relax without being sociable, but I guess that ispart of the spirt of the hostel (mos sociable hostel I have been to!). Apart from that it was great. Staff great and breakfast pancakes are delish!

Hands down... Best hostel I've ever stayed in.

• 25th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Parking is horrible in Chicago so if you're driving through be prepared for that. All in all a great stay staff was really helpful with providing things to see and do and your in a great location accessible to trolleys, bars, and sights. Would very likely stay again!

This was a tremendous hostel, the staff were amazing, the facilities there were pretty good, being so close to Wrigley field gave it a really vibrant and fun atmosphere, its a bit far away from the centre of Chicago but it's right next to the metro so it's quite easy to get around, definitely recommend this place to anyone staying at Chicago.

The staff are awful, so unprofessional and unhelpful! Management needs to update their check in system and rental, all takes too long, when you have just come off a long flight you don't want a 10minute wait while the computer unfreezes before the rude girl on the desk starts to attempt to check you in! Kitchens on every floor - great accept only the fridge works and no equipment! Rooms clean and bed comfy but load! Terrible hostel!

• 22nd Aug 2015

The weekend we stayed happened to have two Cubs games at Wrigley Stadium so the rooms were way overpriced and we paid a lot more than expected and seemed to pay a lot in tax. We had a 4 bed room on the basement level which should be only for 2 people and could barely fit any bags. The air con didn't work and the men in our room made us feel uncomfortable so we moved to a 8 bed female dorm which was much better! So much more spacious. Clean bathrooms, good breakfast but needs a pub crawl or tours

The staff was really friendly and the facilities were great. The location is really perfect at Wrigley field where there's tons of bars and places to hang out, also right next to the red line, only downside is it's over an hour from the airport. Laundry service was good, breakfast was really good very tasty big pancakes. Wifi good, loads of fridges, chill out room is nice too, great hostel.

Great place loved it but I wasn't keen that the front door was only locked after midnight so anyone could walk into the building and the bath tub could have been clean a bit more regularly but other then that thought it was pretty good

• 16th Aug 2015

It's alright.

I stayed for one day at Wrigley Hostel. I am a female and used mixed room. The facilities and atmosphere were really good. I arrived in NYC early in the morning and needed to put my stuff in hostel first. Staff was kind and helped me to store my stuff first. The only bad thing is location. It takes about 25 mins by subway from downtown to Hostel. Except that I am satisfied with this hotel

• 15th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

Really good for what we needed, just a place to stay while visiting Chicago. Nice that there was breakfast available :)

• 15th Aug 2015

Cool place to stay at! In a cool neighbourhood with bars and pubs. Staff is very friendly and they have a fun common room with a ping pong table and darts next to the hostel bar. The only thing to improve is the cleanliness in the bathrooms and under the beds. But the beds itself are clean and cozy. i would recommend it!

Staff was nice and location was great. Clean and has breakfast and coffee. We would stay here again!

• 14th Aug 2015

Cannot recommend highly enough. It's exactly what a young traveler would love. Good atmosphere, great staff, hella chill.

1 2 3 Next » last »