Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

Great location and a nice staff.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Good Hostel in excellent location in Wrigleyville. We stayed in the 2 bed private which suffered from a lack of natural light and a dull lightbulb. Probably our own fault for not saying anything, and easily rectified on the hostel's part. The hostel was clean but there weren't quite enough bathrooms for the number of guests.

• 16th Sep 2014

Location is perfect but facilities are not good.

I actually stayed in 2 diferent hostels in Chicago and this one was my favourite. Great atmosphere and perfect location.

I had a very bad experience at Wrigley Hostel. I had to stay there because I had already payed the entire weekend and it was overprice but the accommodations were terrible. I was on a super tiny basement room with 3 more people without windows. The smell of the room was unbearable!! Fortunately only on the last night I was changes to a all girls dorm. But still it was on a basement and not clean at all, especially the bathroom.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Hi :) We are sorry to hear you didn't have the best time with us during your recent stay. We place great importance on the cleanliness of our hostel and all of our rooms a cleaned to a high standard and we ensure they are as comfortable as possible for our guests. We will look into our procedures to ensure all of our bathrooms are kept clean at all times in the future. Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your future travels :)

1 2 3 Next » last »