Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

The only possible problem was there was a bit of a wait for the bathrooms sometimes. Other than that, they have great games to play, a bar, an awesome deck with a grill on it, and the rooms were super nice and comfy.

Needed a place to crash over the weekend. Stayed here. Front desk was not 24 hours so dropping off the key to the room in the morning was an issue pre 5am. Otherwise, I would recommend it. It's right in the heart of Wrigleyville and you can even see Wrigley field from the hostel!

• 22nd Mar 2015

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is great: only a few mins walk from the red line. The hostel is very clean and well-maintained. Highly recommended!

My friends and I drove up to Chicago for spring break and booked a 4-bed private room. The staff were friendly, security was good and the location is amazing! So many bars & restaurants and close to bus & the El. The only thing that was a little frustrating was sharing the bathrooms. I've stayed in hostels so I'm used to that, but since they were singles, you had to wait a while sometimes & they could get pretty dirty by the end of the day. Not a deal breaker though! Great place for the $!!

I had a blast staying at this hostel in Chicago. The staff was so nice and helpful. I lost my room key and the girl at the front desk didn't even charge me to replace it!

• 10th Mar 2015

I like this hostel very much. I think for the prize you can get good service. Its good location, easy accessible by train from the loop and in the hostel there are all facilities you need - internet, breakfast, lounge room with billiard and TV. So I really recommend it.

I stayed here for 09 nights. The building is old, however, very clean and tidy. Barely a few steps from the Addison (red line) subway station. The hoste has all the facilities. The common room is awesome. Moreover, the hostel has a nice quiet room as well. Above all, the staff is very cooperative and try to honor your requests in best way possible.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »