Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

By far the nicest hostel I stayed in during my vacation in the U.S. Friendly staff, lovely common room and the events organized by the staff made my stay there really great!

Asides from the good location and friendly staff, this hostel doesn't have much to offer in terms of facilities. The walls and the door are paper thin; you can hear people from the common room talking all night long. I was unfortunately placed in the room right below the staircase. All night long, all I heard was people storming on the stairs and it was torturous.

Great place to meet people. Nice and helpful staff. Good location. Good value for money...I would stay there again!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »