Wrigley Hostel Reviews

3514 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, USA

Had a great stay! the common room was a great place to meet other travellers. The hostel is located around the corner to really fun bars/sports bars. I would definitively stay here again!

The hostel was super clean, which was nice. Breakfast was offered in the AM. Staff was friendly & gave recommendations. The location was very close to an "l" station (public transport) so very convenient.

If ever you felt that your hostel was disinterested, disorganized, or disgusting, dismiss all of these dissatisfied descriptors with a stay at Wrigley Hostel. This place was a pleasant and stress-free experience in every conceivable way. First of all, they are not only are their policies on reservation, check-in, and check-out easy, but also very lenient and understanding. There was no nonsense whatsoever and the service was prompt and thorough. I wish I could write mroe about how great they wer

• 3rd Jul 2014

It was a great place to stay in Chicago. The staff is so friendly. They are cooking pancakes every morning. I enjoyed my staying and pretty sure that I will stay there again.

It was a bit warm in the biuldingthe first few nights.

• 29th Jun 2014

Great location and very friendly staff. I met pretty awesome people while staying and would definitely recommend this for an affordable stay on the Northside Chicago.

• 28th Jun 2014

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at.

In the outskirts of Chicago close to the Cubs stadium. Very basic facilities and no air conditioning, which made the rooms very hot and it was virtually impossible to sleep. Too few bathrooms for the amount of beds the hostel had. Staff was nice and helpful.

Hi :) Thank you for staying with us and leaving us a review. We have made some great improvements since your stay. All bedrooms now have adequate air conditioning for guests and our bathroom facilities have expanded to accommodate our guests needs. Thank you for mentioning that we are located outside Wrigley Field Baseball Stadium and are in one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Chicago, just 15 minutes from Downtown. We look forward to your next stay with us at Wrigley Hostel.

Good place to meet people. Strong WiFi. New towel everyday. They have pancake breakfast. I've had pancake breakfast since SEA. Only downside is there I'd only 1 good shower. The others has a weak pressure.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »