Wuhan Pathfinder International Youth Hostel Reviews

368# Zhong Shan Rd, Wuchang District, Wuhan, China

The worst hostel I've ever been,very dirty, lots of mosquitos and spiders,very smelly everywhere,couldn't fall asleep at all! no locker in the room,shower place is very dirty as well, water is very small and not hot enough,had a cold shower.asked the receptionist for an anti mosquito machine,because they provide the anti mosquito chips but I could't find the machine in the room.the answer is: only if u can find it in the room! what an awful hostel! Only stay one night and would never come back!

Really bad experience. Dirty, unsafe, no wifi, no towel, shower under Chinese toilets so you can not even take a shower. Worst experience !

Excellent place to stay and enjoyed the bar in the evening and the live music and inexpensive drink, excellent value and close to subway. Comfortable twin room to myself, shower not brilliant. Good breakfast and efficient and pleasant staff. I am a UK citizen working in another Chinese city and was involved in a weekend Rugby tournament.

• 8th Nov 2014

Excellent location and friendly staff

They have the nicest staff. They speak English perfectly, and even though I left my two towels in the room after I checked out, when I went back to ask for them, they had them, which I did not expect at all. Sure, the showers are a little bit dirty, but it is really comfortable, and it is perfect for staying a few days.

Very nice and cosy hostel, only the food and drinks are very high priced for a hostel, and also bikes are too expensive. The staff is very friendly and helpfull tho.

• 19th Aug 2014

Good located hostel next to a subway station. Huge commong room to relax and chill out. Prices for dishes are good. Rooms are nice and clean. The bedsheets need to be replaced though. They are to long in use and when they were supposed to be white, now they are yellow. Washing facilities are really not comparable to any european hostel. Overall a good place to stay for a couple of days. Wuhan has not so muvh sightseeing to offer. Greatings.

The hostel is safe, fun, and accessible. Our triple room had an air conditioner in good working order, comfortable beds, and a clean bathroom (with only a squat toilet, which was no problem for us, but could be difficult for others). As we were three people, I did once have to go use the shared bathrooms, which had not been cleaned in some time. There's a fun bar and cafe on site, as well as laundry. When we left, we were asked to bring our bedding to the front desk, while rushing for a train.

It was great to stay there. Because of rain we had to stay the whole day in the hostel, but it wasn't waste of time. Stuff is friendly, sostel is really comfortable.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Russia

Nice girl at front.

It smells a lot in the room and very humid.

The hostel is okay. There were a few significantly large cockroaches sharing our room. They do not provide toilet paper or a towel you must rent or purchase these items. The hostel is busy. Nothing too exciting, but not the worst either. It is okay for one or two nights.

Staff were impolite. Rooms were not clean. There were many mosquitoes. Location was difficult to be found. Wi-Fi networks were slow and not stable.

the hostel was a bit difficult to find at first. The place was in good location. The price was good. The cleanliness should be improve.

Nothing particular about this hostel