Wuhan Pathfinder International Youth Hostel Reviews

368# Zhong Shan Rd, Wuchang District, Wuhan, China

Good menu I

Wuhan has tonnes of Mosquitos and it didn't appear that the hostel was trying its best to get rid of them. The first room I was given was swarming (not literally but many were visible flying around) so I asked it change. The second was much better. The facilities and rooms are well-maintained and clean. It was easy to find and good for getting around the rest of the city.

Stuff incredibly rude at times, had to wake up guy for check out and he was just. Angry and annoyed to having to work at 7am. Also poor englisch and no knowledge of area. Rooms smell really Bad. Mouldy and linen dont hide spots on pillows etc. Bathroom just disgusting. Worst smell ever, never toilette paper and not properly cleaned on regular base. You smelled it long befor you entered it. Bar/ restaurant was nice but that didnt make up for the rest. Wouldnt stay here again.

It's a very nice hostel, with beautiful bar and painted wall. The staff is excellent, English speaking and very helpful!! The bathroom could be better...

Place was by far the dirtyiest hostel I have stayed in last few years! Bathrooms smells like raw sewage & has spider webs all over. No lockers in the dorm room = it's china make or buy some, they aren't expensive! Bedding felt like it was 20 years old & for the homeless! Cats & dogs walking around inside hostel made hygiene issues greater! Staff was nice but obviously lazy. I checked out early & was giving a refund. I am unsure how they can be a YHA place with conditions that bad!

This is a great hostel, in a really beautiful peaceful location. Nice vibe inside with all the art on the walls (would've added to it but can't draw or paint). The bar is very chilled and comfortable, and the staff were very friendly. Only con was the lack of wifi in the rooms, but made me spend less time on my tablet, and more time exploring Wuhan. Would definitely come back.

Did not check us in at the agreed time and we had to wait many hours in the early morning. It was a Hostelworld glitch, it seems.