Wuhan Pathfinder International Youth Hostel Reviews

368# Zhong Shan Rd, Wuchang District, Wuhan, China

It was great to stay there. Because of rain we had to stay the whole day in the hostel, but it wasn't waste of time. Stuff is friendly, sostel is really comfortable.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Russia

The hostel is okay. There were a few significantly large cockroaches sharing our room. They do not provide toilet paper or a towel you must rent or purchase these items. The hostel is busy. Nothing too exciting, but not the worst either. It is okay for one or two nights.

Staff were impolite. Rooms were not clean. There were many mosquitoes. Location was difficult to be found. Wi-Fi networks were slow and not stable.

the hostel was a bit difficult to find at first. The place was in good location. The price was good. The cleanliness should be improve.

Nothing particular about this hostel

Good atmosphere and staff nice and happy to help, recommend this place and i ll go back if i m in wuhan.

Nice hostel with a good atmosphere. Loved the fact that you could draw on the wall. Only spend one night here, but the staff was as friendly as good be while speaking not that much English. They offer some nice breakfast options. The hostel was not very clean as the ensuite toilet smelled bad an there was toothpaste all over the walls. Beds were really hard, but okay for one night. Can image that it would be cold in the winter, as the rooms looked a bit worn down.

Very nice staff. Good location. A run down place with atmosphere. The rooms would benefit from a painting and some fixing.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

I was in 4bed dorm. Bedsheet is not clean enough, there is some used tissue paper on my bed. The shared toilet is very bad smell. Staff for hostel is not helpfull , and she doesnt know that well about the visit place and bus. Only thing is good for here is restuarant, all the staff in restuarant is very nice.

A glorious, decorated, slightly-crumbling hostel. The most hostel-y hostel I've ever stayed at, and it offers good, cheap food in a nice restaurant/bar. But... beware of the toilets! Get an ensuite room if you can.

Really nice path findet hostel and a very nice Lobby:) Coffee is very good and we also got Perfect western breakfast for less money Rooms in the 2nd room was good

Staff adviced me wrongly and I almost missed my train because of that. When I confronted them with the problem they just said sorry instead of helping me getting to the train station. Sad experience for me. I had to walk with all my heavy bags for 45 minutes to get to the train station. Next timt I rather trust myself :(

We booked a four bed dorm with ensuite, the room and beds were clean, however the bathroom was the worst we experienced in China. Only a squat toilet with a shower over and the smell was unbearable. The shared bathrooms were better and would have been ok to use if staying in a dorm with no ensuite. The common room/bar was nice and the food was good, tasty and value for money. The wifi worked in the bar and lobby. The metro was easily accessible and good links to big cities on the train.

All in all i think is is a nice hostel, but the staff could be a bit more friendly.

The house looks really ancient but also very modern, facilities are in good status, and there are notes by others on the wall which are quite lovely and make people feel some kind of warmth.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • China

No computer for internet access, although wifii is available. It was very cold in Wuhan, but the lounge area that was comfortable was not that warm. Easy using the metro to get to.