Superb 901 Total Reviews
Superb 901 Total Reviews
X Hostel Alicante Located at Calle Tucuman, 28, , Alicante.
Spain
Alicante 03005 Calle Tucuman, 28
94% 901
38.3477418 -0.4932427
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016

I loved this hostel! Great location and atmosphere!

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

This is a lovely hostel! shout out to Rose she made us feel welcome as soon as we walked in. the wall art is sweet, good location, my only wee grudge would be the walls seem paper thin and you can here convosations going on in the surrounding rooms. but other then that we had a delightfull stay and would deffinatly stay again!!!

22nd Apr 2016

This is one of the ONLY hostels I have ever stayed at where I want to return. The staff is absolutely amazing - super welcoming and inclusive. It's a small hostel and I got to know nearly everyone staying there in some capacity. The kitchen is incredibly clean and well stocked. There's a rooftop terrace that has a super cheap bar in the evenings. This hostel has a WONDERFULLY home-y vibe and I would recommend it to solo (and non-solo) travelers alike.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2016

I am pretty picky when choosing hostels and tend to do some research like reading loads of reviews about security, how it is, etc. I can say that x hostel was perfect! No need for me to research further if I ever come to alicante again I will without a doubt stay here again! I stayed here for about a week. The staff were so friendly and I hung out with them during my time there. There were lockers at the hostel where I could put my stuff and the location is perfect! Close to everything you need

• British Indian Ocean Territory, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2016

X Hostel Alicante welcomed us in with big arms. My friend Olivia and I had an amazing time away in sunny Alicante. Big shout out to all the staff that looked after us while we were having too good of a time :D peace! xx

6th Apr 2016

Really good well run hostel. with friendly helpful staff. Loved the roof top terrace for meeting people and having a beer. The room was large and spacious with plenty of electrical sockets near the bed for charging.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

I've stayed at X Hostel 3 times and it has been great every time. The hostel itself is quirky, clean and comfortable, it's within walking distance of everything and the staff are really fun and friendly!

22nd Mar 2016

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel - one of the best that I've stayed at! It was so close to the train station and the city center. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. They had a kitchen with all the utensils that you need and also a cool terrace. The atmosphere was great and I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone. If I ever find myself in Alicante again, I will for sure be staying here again!

21st Mar 2016

What can I say about this hostel! It is amazing! I've been 4 times now and every time it gets better. Great location, cozy bed, and amazing staff. When you are here you are a member of a family. If you don't stay here then you don't stay in Spain.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Mar 2016

This is honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed at! This was my second time there and the place just keeps getting better. The staff make it feel like everyone staying there are family and it's also really clean. Love this place!!