X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

Very good location close to bus station and the beach. Staff very helpful. Kitchen is very small and there wasn't enough space for everyone - breakfast was included but was just bread and toppings (so nothing gluten free). Coffee making facilities were not very good.

We have a rooftop terrace just 1 floor up from the kitchen that has plenty of space for everyone. Breakfast in the morning sun is actually quiet nice. We are aware instant coffee isnt ideal however our coffee maker broke just a couple days ago. New one arrives tomorrow. :)

Excellent hostel! Outstanding experience! I have nothing but great things to say. The management and staff are absolutely wonderful! They truly care about this place and the comfort of their guests. You can see it in every detail. Inviting common area to meet others, clean bathrooms/showers, awesome rooftop terrace, free wifi, just to name a few. Oh and they have the best toilet paper, not the cheap one-ply paper but the extra soft double-ply kind. I loved every minute. Highly recommend!!

Excellent hostel , well located. The most important , you feel that the management/staff work with their heart to make feel comfortable.

• 21st Jan 2016

It's a very lovely hostel

• 19th Jan 2016

I loved to stay there, very private and familiar! Go there and see!

• 15th Jan 2016

Great hostel very close to town centre and easy to find. Good staff relations and excellent management. We were taken on a tapas and flamenco trip around town... brilliant.

Great hostel, would highly recommend. Friendly and welcoming staff and really good atmosphere. Good kitchen for use and there is a supermarket really close.

I really liked the hostel and its atmosphere. I recommend!

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Poland

We felt really confortable at the X Hostel Alicante. The staff was great and friendly, we spent evenings with them.

It was a nice place to stay and I stayed for two nights. I love all people who work there especially Cristal she is an awesome girl!! but I didn't like the one with bob hair style, not very friendly though. The room is big and a lot of space and locker as well and I love the place. It is closed to everywhere :) I would definitely recommended this place to everyone.

Great location. Very great staff: Helpful, friendly, positive and nice.

The hostel is in a great location, only 5 mins walk from the RENFE train station, as well as a 15 minute walk to the beaches and old town. Would highly recommend this hostel for any stay in Alicante, the staff were warm and welcoming and always happy to help, the meals every night are also a bargain and a great way to meet everyone at the hostel especially as a solo traveller.

One of the BEST hostels I have ever stayed at! The most amazing staff, always friendly and always eager to help. Very clean, perfect location walking distance to the beach and old town and the castle. They do awesome 'family dinners' which was a treat. Can't wait to come back and enjoy the vibe and hang on the terrace!

Nice hostel, nice people. Definitely recommended

We have had an amazing time at this lovely place! The staff has a great sense of customer care - they really do their best and they succeed in contributing to a great holiday for their guests!! XHostel Alicante is a great place!!!!

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Romania

Awesome. Best staff, nice rooms with a perfect location.

Good location (close to Railway station, 10 min to the Old Twon/beach), friendly and helpful stuff and good vibe!! Highly recommended for all travelers!! Clean rooms, big lockers, many bathrooms!

Good hostel with all you need, lots of bathrooms/shower rooms. Super friendly and helpful staff. I recommend!

it was so so good!!! very clean place and the staff was absolutely amazing. such kind people and just chill and easy going. so nice and help you with anything and everything! location was perfect and the beds were comfy!! very good for price!!!!!!!!! and just very good in general!!

• 20th Nov 2015

This is a cozy hostel close to everything in Alicante. The staff members are also backpackers so they could give me many good tips out of a backpackers perspective. Theres a full kitchen which is nice when youre on a budget like me. Lots of showers and bathrooms with a clean feeling, and my dorm never felt unclean even though it was almost full. I ended up extending my stay here, and they gave me many tips about my next destination when I left. I would recommend this hostel and I might come back

• 17th Nov 2015