X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

best hostel I've stayed in. everyone else there was incredible and they love to party as much as the guests!!! everyone went out together and I made a lot of friends from all over. will go back again some day

• 23rd Jun 2015

I had booked this hostel a month in advance just because leaving from Alicante back to Los Angeles was the cheapest flight back home! Little did i know there was going to be a festival the days i was there and was one of the highlights of my stay in Europe! The hostel is very cool very clean and the staff is awesome! They are very kind helpful and genuinely love to work at the hostel! It is also great for solo travelers and the location is great! I highly recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jun 2015

I had a great 2 night stay here in June. Staff were lovely and very friendly. Took us out each night for a great time and many drinks. Only downside is wifi VERY slow, wouldn’t work anywhere in hostel on any device, ended up having to go to McDonalds to use my computer. Apart from that it was amazing :)

• 17th Jun 2015

Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately the wifi was slow throughout the whole city during the festival days. We do have fiber optic service which is the best available in Alicante and in our specific area. Apologies for the inconvenience but it was truly out of our control.

I had a great time at X hostel. The staff are fun and helpful, rooftop terrace is lovely.

Great staff, had a lovely time.

The location is pretty far from the beach, castle, etc. but if you like walking, it's really not a big deal. Also, just fyi the lockers don't have locks so bring your own or the reception has some. Overall, great experience. One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Really really fun and an excellent place to meet people. They have ping pong and a nice kitchen and the roof terrace is so fun!

Super sweet hostel with very friendly and helpful staff! The hostel have a rooftop terace with a bar which we really appreciated, perfect for pre-drinking etc! Would totally recommend this hostel to anyone who likes to have a great time!!

Had a great time at X Hostel Alicante. A great place to meet new people from all over the world and hear some pretty interesting stories. The staff and owners are all amazing and make you feel welcome right away. The rooftop terrace is a gret aplace to hang out at and pregame before hitting the bars and clubs of Alicante. The walk to the beach is kind of far (20 minutes) but el barrio, grocery stores and tram/bus stops are all really close by. I'd stay there again!

Good location, friendly staff, the bedroom was a bit noisy.

Great hostel, awesome staff. Top atmosphere with pubcrawls and barbeque on the cozy rooftop terrace. Walk to the beach is like +30 minutes, but with some company it is a good, enjoying excercise. I had a great weekend!

• 8th May 2015

Pretty good hostel but you can hear every little thing through the walls so don't plan on sleeping! Party atmosphere.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Great hostel for younger guests who want to see the night life of Alicante.

• 5th May 2015

Absolutely loved this place! Was so nice to have a big locker, tight security with a key-access front door and of course the best people ever! I was only supposed to stay for a few days but I stay for almost 5! Loved Alfie, the owner, he was wonderful, always asking if you had a good day and super helpful in figuring out Alicante. Nice jobs, guys!

Sin lugar a dudas excelente hostel para quedarse en Alicante. Bien ubicado, te permite callejear por la bella Alicante mientras caminas a la playa o al castillo. Su equipo es increíble. Good location. The staff is so friendly and helpfull. Do not hesitate to stay here.

We had a fantastic stay at X Hostel. The Staff were very welcoming and informative and the mojito night on the terrace was great fun. Location is great for walking to the beach, train station and castle, everything is within 15 minutes. Only thing was our room was at the front of the property and outside it was a bit noisy at night. Overall, a great stay and we would definitely return!

All of the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable of Alicante. Really made our stay there a great time. Awesome pub crawls.

X hostel is a great place to stay in alicante. The staff is really nice. The bathrooms are clean. One of the Best things is the rooftop terrace. You could just make dinner in the kitchen, go up on the roof and enjoy the Sun. All in all a great stay which I would recommend to everyone. If I had to criticize one thing, it would be that the street is very loud. You should maybe pack your earplugs.

• 18th Apr 2015

Awesome Hostel loved the entire experience!! Danny gave us a great pub tour and the atmosphere was fantastic, I will definitely be returning

• 17th Apr 2015

nice hostel

Good hostel, most staff were friendly, close to train station and bars clubs.

« first « Prev 1 2 3