X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

An amazing hostel, quite possibly the most fun I've had in Europe!! Crazy partying and loads of atmosphere, the staff there are first class and will show you an insane time.

• 15th Jul 2014

Had an excellent time would recommend

Great place, great atmosphere. Theres a terrace on the roof thats great for hanging out. Lots of events that get people mingling. Great staff. All the usual facilities. Just a touch far from the centre and the beach but not too bad.

Stayed for 3 nights only but had an amazing time. The staff were all nice and friendly, and made me feel home. Even though the price might be slightly higher than other hostels, it is definitely worth it. 5 stars.

• 7th Jul 2014

We had a great stay at x hostel. All the staff are lovely and always making sure your having a good time. We went on both the bar crawl and went to the roof terace BBQ which were both great. It had the best atmospheres of the all the hostels we've stayed in so far. We would definitely stay again !

Pretty cool hostel- very clean, good dinners, events almost every night, to the point where people were coming back to hang there even when they were living in their own flat in the city,

Epic time at the x hostel!! Everyone who worked there was badass. Especially Sara and Alex . Thanks for making my stay here fun!

• 25th Jun 2014

Really nice Hostel, what really caught my attention was the cleanness ! Friendly staff and awesome guests ! I recommend !

• 25th Jun 2014

Looks a little rundown and gets quite humid inside, but a great hostel. Bedrooms have a nice amount of space, atleast 2 fans in each room. Beds are comfortable, good pillows and lockers. Staff keep the hostel clean, sweep and mop EVERY room DAILY. Plenty of well sized bathrooms with good pressure and water temp. Also have foot and hand towels. The kitchens oven needs updating, gas heated and no thermostat. There is only one computer and you have to pay to print. Terrace, great atmosphere!!

Difficult to put down in words how fantastic I think this hostel is! I stayed here for twelve days and the staff went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and ensure I had an enjoyable stay. Alex manages the hostel really well. Alex, Jeanine, Felicita and Sara are all so positive and helpful, getting involved in extra activities and their upkeep of the hostel is just great. They kept it so clean! So much fun, such a great atmosphere, I never wanted to leave! Till next time!

I stayed there with my friend and we had an awesome time! It was our first hostel experience in Europe and we had some reservations naturally .. But X Hostel Alicante superseded our expectations! The place was full of life and friendly people in our age group. The owner was readily available to help us with anything we needed and with a smile on his face. The hostel is walking distance from the beach, and the train station, which was a huge plus. Bottom line: we def recommend X Hostel Alicante!

• 17th Jun 2014

Great atmosphere. Clean and comfortable facilities and new fluffy pillows. Friendly and helpful staff. Great social environment with a lot of events to meet other people. Newly renovated bathrooms are clean and spacious.

I've done many hostels between various backpacking trips, and X hostel is definitely one of the best places I've stayed at! If you are in Alicante, you have to stay there!

The location is awful. The windows of my room hung over the street and we could hear every car and every person making noise (and there were quite a few) until about 4 am. The bathrooms were not very clean as well. The staff were friendly though.

Thanks for your review. As we do appreciate everyone's point of view, I cant disagree more. Our facilities are located in the city center where everyday Spanish life takes place. Some days are nosier than others as they would be anywhere in the world. We are less than 5 minutes from the train station, bus stop to airport, supermarkets, shopping, many of the main sites, etc. Our staff also works hard to keep our hostel clean and make everyone feel at home.

This hostel was amazing. The atmosphere was great as the staff made you feel right at home. The location was only a short walk to the beach and the nightlife I was shown was the best of all. People here are most welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again. Thanks X Hostel!

The staff were very friendly and helpful...especially Alexyus, he's a cool dude. The location is easy to get to from the airport, about a 15minute walk from the beach, and pretty close to the Barrio with a bunch of great night life. The hostel has a cozy vibe and a chill rooftop terrace. I would definitely reccomened it to anyone coming to Alicante. Thanks guys!

With 1 big caveat, this is a great hostel. It is clean, the showers are hot, the Wi-Fi works very well, there is a nice lounge, a good kitchen and great roof terrace. The staff are lovely, all very helpful and friendly. But the room was probably the nosiest room I have ever stayed in. It was on the first floor at the front and you have to leave the windows open for ventilation. But the street is noisy even by Spanish standards. If you can avoid rooms A1 and B1, I would recommend this hostel.

The pillows are horrible, and the bathroom isn't the most convinient I saw. The staff was very nice, but I was there with a group so they were loud all night long and there wasn't much of other people, so my stay wasn't the coolest ever but it isn't the hostel fault.

Thanks for your review. We have taken your review in to serious consideration and purchased all new pillows for the hostel. Next time you come your head will rest in a very comfy pillow. :) As for the bathrooms we have 5 bathrooms with showers throughout. All of different types, shower stalls, and big bathroom with tub. Not sure why you found bathrooms not to be convenient but we do appreciate your comments and hope to see you again in the near future. Safe Travels!

Absolutely loved my stay at x hostel!!! Great location, activities and facilities but what makes it worth it is the staff. Lex, feli, ruri (I know that's spelled wrong but whatever), Kim, Sara and jeanine are the best people ever and have left me with fantastic memories of my time in alicante.

• 2nd Jun 2014

As always, enjoyed the stay in the hostel. The staff make it great and it's always a nice chilled atmosphere on the terrace, until the sun goes down...

• 2nd Jun 2014