9.2
Superb 959 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 959 Total Reviews
X Hostel Alicante Located at Calle Tucuman, 28, , Alicante.
Spain
Alicante 03005 Calle Tucuman, 28
92% 959
38.3477418 -0.4932427
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

Thanks for the great stay. Me and my sister had a fantastic time. Alfie, you and your team rock!!!

• USA, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

The staff here is great and seem to keep the whole place running very smooth. I extremely enjoyed my time at x hostel and if I'm ever back I'm Alicante I will stay here 100%!! I recommend it to anyone coming through Alicante.

17th Jun 2016

Great staff, fun atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again!

17th Jun 2016

The place is fine but one of the squeakiest top bunks I've ever slept on - I felt bad for the person below me. Also 72 hour cancellation notice because they're the only hostel around. I cancelled one night 48 hours ahead but they still charged me for both.

• zzt1996
  • China, Male, 18-24
17th Jun 2016

My first time hostel experience has been amazing. Met so many different cool people and the atmosphere here is awesome.

• USA, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

My weekend at X hostel was amazing! My only regret was that I didn't stay longer. The vibes there were one of a kind, everyone that stayed there were great people and the employees were so kind it really made you feel at home. Great pub crawls and even greater staff! If you like to party with great people from all over the world, go to X hostel. You will not regret it.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2016

I had an amazing time at X hostel. The staff were incredible and made you feel like part of the hostel family, facility's were good and the party atmosphere meant I got to meet new people easily unlike some of the larger hostels. Will definitely be back soon.

4th Jun 2016

Amazing and friendly staff, close to the beach. Super social in a good and relaxed way. Always something happening that night, even if you just want to grab a few cheap beers on the roof or head out drinking. Will definitely stay again.

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
2nd Jun 2016

A very good hostel. I was travelling by myself but i never felt alone. The owners and the staff were really nice. The location is ok, but a bit far out. Fun "parties" every night. Good and clean rooms. 10/10

• Iceland, Male, 18-24
31st May 2016

Had an amazing week staying at X Hostel Alicante. The staff were really helpful and friendly, the place has an atmosphere of its' own. The location was great, 10-15 minutes from the beach so everything you need within walking distance is at a good price and everything you need is within 5 minutes. Kitchen has everything you need. No complaints! Will definitely go again some day.