X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

The Hostel is a good stay for out-going people with preferation in city flair. Nice people around. Creative living room. The opening times of the common room and more important the kitchen are not comfortable (Opening at 9 am)... especially for early birds who want to explore the city or have to catch a bus to the airport.

I found the hostel to be an amazing place. Firstly the wonderful atmosphere, the staff, the social interaction. And then it is clean and basically has everything a hostel needs. I enjoyed spending a night there for sure, and would have spend many more.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Romania

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere is amazing! It's super easy to meet other travelers. The staff is friendly and helpful. Couldn't recommend it enough!

(+) Very friendly hostel staff. (+) Fan in room. (+) Located in the middle of the center of Alicante. (+) Walking distance to the beach. (+) Staff cleans all bathrooms very often. (+) Atmosphere We had a very nice stay, the only a few disadvantages: (-) Very noisy all the time. You hear all night long passing cars on the road next to the hostel. (-) We were continuously being attacked by mosquito's until we bought us some anti-mosquito poison. (-) Sheets were very old (but clean).

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

After my 2 month trip this summer, X Hostel in Alicante was my best hostel experience! I stayed in the beginning my trip and enjoyed it so much that I came back to stay again. The bar on the roof terrace made it easy to meet people, and often there would be events like a pubcrawl or bbq, or the staff would the invite the guests to go out to the local bars. It's an easy walk to the beach, castle, and market, and in the summer most of the hostel ends up on the beach! Very good backpackers hostel!!

• 7th Jul 2015

The hostel was great and the staff were lovely (especially that polish girl Monika)

Had a great stay at X Hostel!

best hostel I've stayed in. everyone else there was incredible and they love to party as much as the guests!!! everyone went out together and I made a lot of friends from all over. will go back again some day

• 23rd Jun 2015

I had booked this hostel a month in advance just because leaving from Alicante back to Los Angeles was the cheapest flight back home! Little did i know there was going to be a festival the days i was there and was one of the highlights of my stay in Europe! The hostel is very cool very clean and the staff is awesome! They are very kind helpful and genuinely love to work at the hostel! It is also great for solo travelers and the location is great! I highly recommend this hostel!

• 22nd Jun 2015

I cannot say enough good things about X hostel in Alicante! I was lucky enough to be there for Las Hogueras and ended up staying for 5 nights even though I only booked for 2. The atmosphere is very relaxed and friendly, each night there were people hanging out on the terrace. The staff is incredible, I really enjoyed getting to know them. They even went out with us each night to hangout and show us the best nightlife in Alicante. I'll never forget the time I spent at X hostel

I would really recommend this hostel! It was easy to get to, staff was really nice in helping me find the airport bus since it's route had been changed for festivals, and everything was clean. Great value for money and good location.

My 4th time sending review.stop pestering me

I had a great 2 night stay here in June. Staff were lovely and very friendly. Took us out each night for a great time and many drinks. Only downside is wifi VERY slow, wouldn’t work anywhere in hostel on any device, ended up having to go to McDonalds to use my computer. Apart from that it was amazing :)

Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately the wifi was slow throughout the whole city during the festival days. We do have fiber optic service which is the best available in Alicante and in our specific area. Apologies for the inconvenience but it was truly out of our control.

I had a great time at X hostel. The staff are fun and helpful, rooftop terrace is lovely.

It was nothing spectacular, just a very average hostel, you get what you pay for. Could use some updating but it is a place to sleep.

We are not your average hostel. The average hostel now offers hotel like amenities. We offer much more than that. We offer our home like amenities with a laid back fun backpackers atmosphere. We are not here to just provide a bed. Sorry we did not meet your standards but our facilities are very well kept, clean, and our staff and atmosphere is whats most important. Maybe you just were at the hostel enough to realize this.

Great staff, had a lovely time.

The location is pretty far from the beach, castle, etc. but if you like walking, it's really not a big deal. Also, just fyi the lockers don't have locks so bring your own or the reception has some. Overall, great experience. One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Really really fun and an excellent place to meet people. They have ping pong and a nice kitchen and the roof terrace is so fun!

Super sweet hostel with very friendly and helpful staff! The hostel have a rooftop terace with a bar which we really appreciated, perfect for pre-drinking etc! Would totally recommend this hostel to anyone who likes to have a great time!!

Had a great time at X Hostel Alicante. A great place to meet new people from all over the world and hear some pretty interesting stories. The staff and owners are all amazing and make you feel welcome right away. The rooftop terrace is a gret aplace to hang out at and pregame before hitting the bars and clubs of Alicante. The walk to the beach is kind of far (20 minutes) but el barrio, grocery stores and tram/bus stops are all really close by. I'd stay there again!

Good location, friendly staff, the bedroom was a bit noisy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3