X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

There's a lot of staff and rotating quickly. You would hardly meet the same person again. However, all were friendly and helpful.

• 5th Sep 2014

Staff was great. Thanks to owner Alfie for such a great fun place and to all the staff Monica, Fernando, Tilia...Had so much fun at the best pub crawl I ever had. Terrace was great to meet people. Kitchen could be a little bigger and need more space to store food.

X Hostel is a real backpackers place, it does the job very well. The staff and owners are fantastic, really helpful and friendly. The common areas are excellent, wifi worked throughout. The roof terrace was kind of quiet but did the job. The pub crawls organised were great, it's a very social hostel, super easy to find from the train station. I'd stay here again any time, it's location is good, there just isn't really that much to see in Alicante.

This one was a big surprise. I came to Alicante thinking it was a old people resort, and I got there to get some rest after few weeks of partying. Turns out - I kept on partying in Alicante. The best thing about this hostel is the staff and the atmosphere. All the other things are great as well. Can't complain about anything I think. Usually, I think that hostels can't be nice, clean and secure and a party hostel at the same time, but this one does. I'd go to Alicante again just to stay here

Great hostel, very friendly staff and great atmosphere! Had an awesome and fun time there!!

best hostel I've ever stayed in! Everything is clean, rooms are big and have lockers. Kitchen is fully equipped. Large common room with computer (free to use). Best things in the hostel: terrace and staff! Terrace is just amazing to meet up with other guest, share stories etc., it even has a bar with the tastiest mojitos! (cheap drinks!) - the staff is the most friendliest, funniest and most helpful staff I've ever met! They always have plenty activities planned during the week! :-)

Great atmosphere and facilities. Nice roof terrace (terrible mojito there).

Very nice hostel with a great atmosphere and super friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay again!

Good hostal! The girl at the desk helped us book a cool snorkel tour and was very nice. A guy that worked at the hostal invited us to beer pong so that was really nice of him as well. Had a chat with the owner the next day he was really nice and relaxed as well!! The 8 bed dorm was great with big windows that really helped in the warm Alicante. Big lockers and excellent bathrooms. The common area downstairs was really cool with nice couches and a wall with cool writings on the wall.

A fantastic welcome, right from the check in to the tour around the place by the friendly staff there. Then I was invited to the evening outing, and introduced to people. Really great, really appreciated. I LOVED this hostel, and the town is fantastic too.

It was one of the best hostels, I stayed in my whole life yet. Go there! It's amazing, everybody comes together and it's so much fun, like one big family.

I like very much this hostel. They are very friendly and great place to meet new people! but careful the kitchen only open at 09:00 am.... my fight was very early and I had to leave my food stuff because it was closed.

The atmosphere in this hostel is without a doubt the best I've ever experienced! I was traveling alone but instantly felt like I was part of the X hostel family, had so much fun! Awesome outgoing staff and a great rooftop terrace to hang out at night. During the time I stayed here the hostel was full so it must have been hard to keep it tidy all the time since it's not the biggest place you've seen. That didn't matter at all though, the people I met here were so great! Definitely recommended!!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G hostel. The atmosphere here is just unreal. The facilities are awesome and squeaky clean, thanks to the phenomenal staff that work their "culos" off. They go out of their way to make sure everybody has fun. Nightlife is pure mayhem and you'll be experiencing magical events, such as pub crawls, open bars and beer bong tournaments as you're assimilated into the X-family. Huge thanks to breathtakingly adorable MoniKa and Laura, the hostel wouldn't be the same without the dynamic duo.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Finland

An amazing hostel, quite possibly the most fun I've had in Europe!! Crazy partying and loads of atmosphere, the staff there are first class and will show you an insane time.

• 15th Jul 2014

I had such an amazing time at the hostel! Thanks to all the staff and travellers I met there, it was 3 days I'll always remember. Xoxo - Seamus

Had an excellent time would recommend

Great place, great atmosphere. Theres a terrace on the roof thats great for hanging out. Lots of events that get people mingling. Great staff. All the usual facilities. Just a touch far from the centre and the beach but not too bad.

Stayed for 3 nights only but had an amazing time. The staff were all nice and friendly, and made me feel home. Even though the price might be slightly higher than other hostels, it is definitely worth it. 5 stars.

• 7th Jul 2014

We had a great stay at x hostel. All the staff are lovely and always making sure your having a good time. We went on both the bar crawl and went to the roof terace BBQ which were both great. It had the best atmospheres of the all the hostels we've stayed in so far. We would definitely stay again !

« first « Prev 1 2 3