9.3
Superb 932 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 932 Total Reviews
X Hostel Alicante Located at Calle Tucuman, 28, , Alicante.
Spain
Alicante 03005 Calle Tucuman, 28
93% 932
38.3477418 -0.4932427
    Rooms available

15th May 2016

COULD,NT FAULT ANYTHING WRONGB WITH THIS HOSTEL.EVERYTHING CATERED FOR MY NEEDS WILL STAY AGAIN WHEN IN ALICANTE

• Canada, Male, 18-24
14th May 2016

Great hostel! Really wonderful staff!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016

Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. A bit of a walk to the beach but manageable.

11th May 2016
6.3

It was ok, but I was not satisfied.

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

Awesome, had a great time! Great location and super fun!!

6.6

I enjoyed the overall friendliness of the staff, but felt the bathrooms were run down and was disappointed that our lockers didn't have locks. All the hostels I've been in had locked lockers. The most inconvient and annoying part were the facility hours. Everything is locked up (common area, kitchen, reception, etc) from 11:30 or modnight to 9 am. I found it ridiculous and super frustrating that I couldn't grab an apple (that I bought) from the kitchen if it was after 11:30.

We sympathize with your late night craving but planning ahead and grabbing some snacks before heading to bed is an easy solution. We are a small family owned hostel and having our kitchen open all night is a recipe for disaster. We speak from experience. Our closing shift is often around way past midnight and reception/common room is usually open late on the weekends till everyone gathers and goes out for the evening. Most travelers these days travel with their own lock and we sell locks at reception for a mere 1,50. Bathrooms and moister are always a grand challenge in any hostel, however, updates are currently in progress. Appreciate the feedback, although I believe a 6 is low for our hardworking staff.

29th Apr 2016

Fantastic location with friendly staff who could recommend places to eat and see. Very knowledgeable. Enjoyed my stay here. I would recommend this hostel.

25th Apr 2016

Amazing experience, caught two beautiful beach days. Great group of people in our room. We were taken to an amazing mojito spot though two small green doors. Great hostel and staff!

25th Apr 2016

I loved this hostel! Great location and atmosphere!

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
25th Apr 2016

This is a lovely hostel! shout out to Rose she made us feel welcome as soon as we walked in. the wall art is sweet, good location, my only wee grudge would be the walls seem paper thin and you can here convosations going on in the surrounding rooms. but other then that we had a delightfull stay and would deffinatly stay again!!!