X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

Really nice and helpful staff. You can join them for having dinner which is great

For me it was a bit too cold and dark when staying inside the hostel room. There were no radiators and the rooms including some bathrooms had dark painted walls and tiles with little or no sunlight inside the rooms - this wouldn't bother me at all during summer but in February it makes a huge difference. I loved the staff and atmosphere!

• 6th Feb 2016

We enjoyed your company during carnival and nightly dinners. However, its surprising for me to hear from the person who partook with us the most during the stay that the biggest concern was lighting. We are very open, outgoing, and approachable. It would have been nice to hear your concerns first hand and in person. All of our beds are equipped with thick duvet blankets and yes, we have lights and windows.

Our stay at X Hostel was awesome. The location is a bit far from the beach, but walking in a place like Alicante is no problem! The staff are super friendly and seem like a big family. They really make you feel valued. The internet worked well throughout the building but the breakfast was a big disappointing - only toast and no way to make large quantities of coffee!

Our big disappointing breakfast is free. As it states on our description, its toast, jam, butter, nutella, coffee, and tea. Again, its free breakfast and no other hostel Alicante is offering freeee breakfast at the same price for the bed. Again on the subject but i hope that future guest can get passed the free toast breakfast. Typical breakfast in Spain is toast and coffee and its not free. If you need large quantities of coffee, the supermarket is 2 minutes away.

Very good location close to bus station and the beach. Staff very helpful. Kitchen is very small and there wasn't enough space for everyone - breakfast was included but was just bread and toppings (so nothing gluten free). Coffee making facilities were not very good.

We have a rooftop terrace just 1 floor up from the kitchen that has plenty of space for everyone. Breakfast in the morning sun is actually quiet nice. We are aware instant coffee isnt ideal however our coffee maker broke just a couple days ago. New one arrives tomorrow. :)

Excellent hostel! Outstanding experience! I have nothing but great things to say. The management and staff are absolutely wonderful! They truly care about this place and the comfort of their guests. You can see it in every detail. Inviting common area to meet others, clean bathrooms/showers, awesome rooftop terrace, free wifi, just to name a few. Oh and they have the best toilet paper, not the cheap one-ply paper but the extra soft double-ply kind. I loved every minute. Highly recommend!!

Excellent hostel , well located. The most important , you feel that the management/staff work with their heart to make feel comfortable.

• 21st Jan 2016

It's a very lovely hostel

• 19th Jan 2016

I loved to stay there, very private and familiar! Go there and see!

• 15th Jan 2016

Great hostel very close to town centre and easy to find. Good staff relations and excellent management. We were taken on a tapas and flamenco trip around town... brilliant.

Great hostel, would highly recommend. Friendly and welcoming staff and really good atmosphere. Good kitchen for use and there is a supermarket really close.

I really liked the hostel and its atmosphere. I recommend!

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Poland

We felt really confortable at the X Hostel Alicante. The staff was great and friendly, we spent evenings with them.

It was a nice place to stay and I stayed for two nights. I love all people who work there especially Cristal she is an awesome girl!! but I didn't like the one with bob hair style, not very friendly though. The room is big and a lot of space and locker as well and I love the place. It is closed to everywhere :) I would definitely recommended this place to everyone.

Great location. Very great staff: Helpful, friendly, positive and nice.

The hostel is in a great location, only 5 mins walk from the RENFE train station, as well as a 15 minute walk to the beaches and old town. Would highly recommend this hostel for any stay in Alicante, the staff were warm and welcoming and always happy to help, the meals every night are also a bargain and a great way to meet everyone at the hostel especially as a solo traveller.

One of the BEST hostels I have ever stayed at! The most amazing staff, always friendly and always eager to help. Very clean, perfect location walking distance to the beach and old town and the castle. They do awesome 'family dinners' which was a treat. Can't wait to come back and enjoy the vibe and hang on the terrace!

Nice hostel, nice people. Definitely recommended

We have had an amazing time at this lovely place! The staff has a great sense of customer care - they really do their best and they succeed in contributing to a great holiday for their guests!! XHostel Alicante is a great place!!!!

• 26th Nov 2015
  • Romania

Awesome. Best staff, nice rooms with a perfect location.

Good location (close to Railway station, 10 min to the Old Twon/beach), friendly and helpful stuff and good vibe!! Highly recommended for all travelers!! Clean rooms, big lockers, many bathrooms!

« first « Prev 1 2 3