X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

X hostel is a great place to stay in alicante. The staff is really nice. The bathrooms are clean. One of the Best things is the rooftop terrace. You could just make dinner in the kitchen, go up on the roof and enjoy the Sun. All in all a great stay which I would recommend to everyone. If I had to criticize one thing, it would be that the street is very loud. You should maybe pack your earplugs.

• 18th Apr 2015

Awesome Hostel loved the entire experience!! Danny gave us a great pub tour and the atmosphere was fantastic, I will definitely be returning

• 17th Apr 2015

Overall the place was good, but, a few little annoying things that you'd think a hostel of this quality would cover: - locker sizes - way too small - no hooks/hangers to hang wet towels/jackets - our room had no chairs/stools - annoying if you're on the top bunk - upon arrival, staff member did not show me around or even at least tell me where facilities were - I had no clue where the toilets/showers were. Didn't know anything about the dining space/kitchen - had to ask others staying there

nice hostel

Good hostel, most staff were friendly, close to train station and bars clubs.

Great hostel for short or long vacation. Greetings from Sweden Ahcène

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Was at this hostel last week and had a blast! The staff are hella awesome and the locations is perfect. While I was there it was a bit quiet (which had its pros and cons), but overall this place has great potential to be a party hostel. Shout out to Danny, at X Hostel, who took a group of us out to beer pong.

Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny. Great guy. Ana Ana Ana Ana Ana. Great gal. How many euro's per mention? Owners are also great. Highly recommended, laid back place to stay.

• 5th Apr 2015

Amazing time here - great people, great atmosphere. Definitely a fan of the roof terrace. Lovely staff, all very helpful and fun (thanks Danny for taking us out!). Reccommend 100%

• 2nd Apr 2015

Very nice people , great service!

• 30th Mar 2015

Seriously awesome, you'll have a great time, of you come here! Chill and relax in Alicante!

Great location with a very helpful staff! Highly recommend!

• 13th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! All of the staff was super friendly and really chill. Located on a quiet side street just off a main one, so super easy to get around, but also nice to sleep at night. Clean facilities and lots of activities planned and suggestions for what to do. As a solo traveler, this was a perfect place to meet people and have fun. I would 100% stay here again.

We had such a great time at this hostel. Alfie and his staff were very friendly and showed us all the great places to go and see in Alicante. They also offered to show us the nightlife of Alicante which is very fun. I recommend staying here if you go to Alicante.

• 13th Mar 2015

A very welcoming atmosphere and offering delicious home cooked meals in the evening :) A litte far from the busstation, but not so far from the trainstation, which is nice for travellers. The hostel had a rooftop terrace, it was nice and clean and possibility to be private in toliet/bath, which is also nice, when staying in a dorm. I didn't see that too many activities were being offered besides the meal, and this would be nice for the lonely traveller, but otherwise great place. to stay.

This hostel is well situated with easy access to buses, trains, trams, shops, beach, harbour and restaurants. The hostel is spotlessly clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to fellow travellers.

I really loved it here... Thanks for everything team X Hostel. I'll be back ;)

This was the first time I felt like at home in a hostel :) The hostel is well located, in a quiet area, but close to the shops, tram and train stations, post office, and not too far from the bars. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they will try to do everything to make you comfortable. They also organize dinner events with guests (I will miss the chorizo rice!) and although it was low season, there were a lot a parties going on! Thanks to Crom, Mati, Mélissa, Topher, Alfie, Nahir and Nena!

• 22nd Feb 2015

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff were very friendly had lots of languages and were very happy to practice with learners - I was learning spanish. It was like joining a family for a week we went out with the staff for drinks it was great!

Had a great time. Cool common areas, fun people.

• 21st Feb 2015