X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

Great location with a very helpful staff! Highly recommend!

• 13th Mar 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! All of the staff was super friendly and really chill. Located on a quiet side street just off a main one, so super easy to get around, but also nice to sleep at night. Clean facilities and lots of activities planned and suggestions for what to do. As a solo traveler, this was a perfect place to meet people and have fun. I would 100% stay here again.

We had such a great time at this hostel. Alfie and his staff were very friendly and showed us all the great places to go and see in Alicante. They also offered to show us the nightlife of Alicante which is very fun. I recommend staying here if you go to Alicante.

• 13th Mar 2015

A very welcoming atmosphere and offering delicious home cooked meals in the evening :) A litte far from the busstation, but not so far from the trainstation, which is nice for travellers. The hostel had a rooftop terrace, it was nice and clean and possibility to be private in toliet/bath, which is also nice, when staying in a dorm. I didn't see that too many activities were being offered besides the meal, and this would be nice for the lonely traveller, but otherwise great place. to stay.

This hostel is well situated with easy access to buses, trains, trams, shops, beach, harbour and restaurants. The hostel is spotlessly clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to fellow travellers.

I really loved it here... Thanks for everything team X Hostel. I'll be back ;)

This was the first time I felt like at home in a hostel :) The hostel is well located, in a quiet area, but close to the shops, tram and train stations, post office, and not too far from the bars. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they will try to do everything to make you comfortable. They also organize dinner events with guests (I will miss the chorizo rice!) and although it was low season, there were a lot a parties going on! Thanks to Crom, Mati, Mélissa, Topher, Alfie, Nahir and Nena!

• 22nd Feb 2015

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff were very friendly had lots of languages and were very happy to practice with learners - I was learning spanish. It was like joining a family for a week we went out with the staff for drinks it was great!

Had a great time. Cool common areas, fun people.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Chile

Very nice hostel for short and long stays. The staff there is very lovely and you can't miss the terrace dinners! I really felt like I was at home with some of my ordinary friends. Thank you Crom for all the advices who helped me a lot getting information about working abroad.

The X Hostel was absolutely awesome! The staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly and it made for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay! My wallet got stolen during Carnival and one of my friends got really sick but the staff was very helpful, letting us hang out the whole next day after we had checked out and making sure that we all were alright. Loved meeting Alphie and the rest of the staff! They took us out, made us a delicious Valentine's day dinner, and were full of great suggestions!

Very friendly hardworking staff.

best hostel i've ever stayed, very comfy common room and terrace, the kitchen is fully equipped. staff is very lovely and helpful. thanks to sarah, crom, topher and of course alfie, nahir and nena!!!!!

Everything was ok. The hostel needs to renovate, just a bit. It is very close to railway station.

My stay at the X Hostel was really nice!! The staff are really friendly and welcoming!! Its very well cleaned and mantained and the rooms got plenty of space!! I would definetely come back!!! Long Live X Hostel!!!...Hector

staff are really friendly and helpful, helping to organize stuff to do

I visited the hostel at low season so there wasn't much happening there then. The building is a little worn down, but everything was alright. The common area is nice, and the staff was very friendly and helpful

pretty nice place where yo feel at home. the roof terrace is just perfect. the new years eve was quite nice too (even if you are non vegetarian, well I'm joking)

Great hostel and staff with good facilities. The only drawback is that kitchen and common area are not open from midnight till 9 am in the morning. Better if opens earlier.

The hostel is in a good location, close to bars, shops, restaurants and not too far away from the beach. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the showers and bedrooms were clean. Very few complants (Apart from about other guests who don't know where the mute button is at 3 in the morning!)

• 6th Dec 2014