X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

Very nice hostel for short and long stays. The staff there is very lovely and you can't miss the terrace dinners! I really felt like I was at home with some of my ordinary friends. Thank you Crom for all the advices who helped me a lot getting information about working abroad.

The X Hostel was absolutely awesome! The staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly and it made for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay! My wallet got stolen during Carnival and one of my friends got really sick but the staff was very helpful, letting us hang out the whole next day after we had checked out and making sure that we all were alright. Loved meeting Alphie and the rest of the staff! They took us out, made us a delicious Valentine's day dinner, and were full of great suggestions!

Very friendly hardworking staff.

best hostel i've ever stayed, very comfy common room and terrace, the kitchen is fully equipped. staff is very lovely and helpful. thanks to sarah, crom, topher and of course alfie, nahir and nena!!!!!

Everything was ok. The hostel needs to renovate, just a bit. It is very close to railway station.

My stay at the X Hostel was really nice!! The staff are really friendly and welcoming!! Its very well cleaned and mantained and the rooms got plenty of space!! I would definetely come back!!! Long Live X Hostel!!!...Hector

staff are really friendly and helpful, helping to organize stuff to do

I visited the hostel at low season so there wasn't much happening there then. The building is a little worn down, but everything was alright. The common area is nice, and the staff was very friendly and helpful

pretty nice place where yo feel at home. the roof terrace is just perfect. the new years eve was quite nice too (even if you are non vegetarian, well I'm joking)

Great hostel and staff with good facilities. The only drawback is that kitchen and common area are not open from midnight till 9 am in the morning. Better if opens earlier.

The hostel is in a good location, close to bars, shops, restaurants and not too far away from the beach. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the showers and bedrooms were clean. Very few complants (Apart from about other guests who don't know where the mute button is at 3 in the morning!)

• 6th Dec 2014

Best hostel ever ! Nice place to hang out, meet people, or party. Staff is great, helpful and fun. Roof terrace really nice, kitchen really useful, and common room great to chill out or play beer pong. This is the place that is gonna make you love Alicante !

Friendly staff, clean, good location. The hostel looked a bit outdated, but it looked like they were redecorating the place, so that will be okay.

I've been sleeping in a womens 8 Bed Dorm, had to sleep on the top of the bunk bed, and the girl that was sleeping under me was really drunk and made the bed shake all night long. Would be nice to fix the beds on the wall so that they don't move around every time you turn in your bed. But staff was very very friendly, location directly in the city. Was a nice stay :-)

1 2 Next » last »