X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

X Hostel is a blast! This is the cleanest hostel I've ever seen! The staff are very helpful and accommodating, especially when it comes to showing you the best nights out in Alicante ;) X Hostel feels like home away from home.

• 31st May 2014

The staff were really friendly and all in all it was an incredible place to stay. Great facilities as well.

• 29th May 2014
  • Afghanistan

This is the hostel where you meet people. On the roof terrase or in the kitchen you make friends from all over the world. Almost every night the staff take you to bars and pubs, where the beer and shots are non expensive.

The hostel has a great location, very close to the train station and the city centre. It's also just about a 15 minute walk from the beach. It has a kind of hipster vibe to it but other than that it was a great hostel to stay in for a weekend in Alicante.

The staff here was amazing and they were what made our short stay in Alicante so great.

Super close to the train station, 20ish minute walk to the beach. Such a great experience, fantastic pub crawl with these lovelies who took great care of everyone, really great, laid back atmosphere, perfect for the beach. Awesome group of people, Alexius, Kim, Maddie, Ruari, Daire and others whose names I can't remember (like I said, it was a great night), call up x hostel Alicante for a good time.

• 10th May 2014

I have only the best memories from my stay at X Hostel in Alicante. The unmatched atmosphere and extraordinary staff consisting of Kim, Ruairidh, Felicitas and Alexius made this one of the best stays I had so far. Originally I intended to stay here just one or two nights (also because of the steep price) but ended up staying here for a whole week and enjoyed every single day to say the least. It is execptionaly clean, has great facilities and lovely people that make this place very special!

• 10th May 2014

Amazing location with lots to do nearby. Atmosphere was great and very social. Not a great sleep but all else is good. Staff are lovely and happy to help. Recommend for a single traveller

Great hostel. Shout out to Alex, Kim, Felicitas, and Rory for making my stay as much fun as possible. Will be back!!

Really nice place

Thanks to the great staff who made me feel very comfortable there! Especially to the nice girl from Austria Felicitas who gave me a lot of advice for Alicante, to the Scottish guy Ruairidh who was very kind and to Alexius who really impressed me by his great organisation. Thanks so much! I also wrote about my great experience on my blog: http://jeapoe.blogspot.com/2014/05/sun-beach-sea-cheap-cheerful-food-in.html

Good location. The kitchen was not that clean. Buena ubicación. La cocina no estaba tan limpia

Fantastic hostel! Spent extra few days here because of the awesome people working there. Oven didn't work which was annoying but other than that the kitchen was great. Great hostel to meet new people. Clean rooms, good showers. Close to the station and supermarket. A little far from the beach but not too bad, great terrace as a chill out spot, the BBQ was awesome thanks for that guys! 100% recommended. Stay here!!!

I really enjoyed my stay in X Hostel and if I ever come back to Alicante, I know where to stay!

• 19th Apr 2014

Great hostel with awesome friendly staff. Awesome place to party and meet people, good fully equiped kitchen, clean bathrooms and nice big rooms for everyone. i warn anyone going to Alicante to not go to Tabarca island because it is terrible.

I just stayed for a layover. Nice place, but the windows don't really block the noise from the street.

First 2 nights I stayed in a private and you could seriously hear everything from ppl taking a duke in the toilet next door. After moving to the dorm room this was actually a nicer setup, and surprisingly not as loud! The staff was excellent! Shout out to Alex and Kim for being more than just a staff, they're like friends now :) The common rooms were pretty cool, they could use some more seating on the terrace, maybe some more benches. I didn´t like that all the common rooms close by midnight.

Loved it! Specially the roof top and the common room. The atmosphere is great and it is a perfect place to meet other travelers. We stayed there for six nights and I hope one day we will go back. They organize activities like Dinner and Pub Crawls which you can attend. Thank you!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Helpful staff, big roomes, great terrace for breakfast.

A very fun and friendly hostel. The staff were great, the atmosphere was amazing. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. A really fun pub crawl as well. This hostel is one of the best that I have ever stayed at.