X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

The pillows are horrible, and the bathroom isn't the most convinient I saw. The staff was very nice, but I was there with a group so they were loud all night long and there wasn't much of other people, so my stay wasn't the coolest ever but it isn't the hostel fault.

Thanks for your review. We have taken your review in to serious consideration and purchased all new pillows for the hostel. Next time you come your head will rest in a very comfy pillow. :) As for the bathrooms we have 5 bathrooms with showers throughout. All of different types, shower stalls, and big bathroom with tub. Not sure why you found bathrooms not to be convenient but we do appreciate your comments and hope to see you again in the near future. Safe Travels!

Absolutely loved my stay at x hostel!!! Great location, activities and facilities but what makes it worth it is the staff. Lex, feli, ruri (I know that's spelled wrong but whatever), Kim, Sara and jeanine are the best people ever and have left me with fantastic memories of my time in alicante.

• 2nd Jun 2014

As always, enjoyed the stay in the hostel. The staff make it great and it's always a nice chilled atmosphere on the terrace, until the sun goes down...

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

X Hostel is a blast! This is the cleanest hostel I've ever seen! The staff are very helpful and accommodating, especially when it comes to showing you the best nights out in Alicante ;) X Hostel feels like home away from home.

• 31st May 2014

The staff were really friendly and all in all it was an incredible place to stay. Great facilities as well.

• 29th May 2014
  • Afghanistan

This is the hostel where you meet people. On the roof terrase or in the kitchen you make friends from all over the world. Almost every night the staff take you to bars and pubs, where the beer and shots are non expensive.

The hostel has a great location, very close to the train station and the city centre. It's also just about a 15 minute walk from the beach. It has a kind of hipster vibe to it but other than that it was a great hostel to stay in for a weekend in Alicante.

The staff here was amazing and they were what made our short stay in Alicante so great.

Super close to the train station, 20ish minute walk to the beach. Such a great experience, fantastic pub crawl with these lovelies who took great care of everyone, really great, laid back atmosphere, perfect for the beach. Awesome group of people, Alexius, Kim, Maddie, Ruari, Daire and others whose names I can't remember (like I said, it was a great night), call up x hostel Alicante for a good time.

• 10th May 2014

I have only the best memories from my stay at X Hostel in Alicante. The unmatched atmosphere and extraordinary staff consisting of Kim, Ruairidh, Felicitas and Alexius made this one of the best stays I had so far. Originally I intended to stay here just one or two nights (also because of the steep price) but ended up staying here for a whole week and enjoyed every single day to say the least. It is execptionaly clean, has great facilities and lovely people that make this place very special!

• 10th May 2014

Amazing location with lots to do nearby. Atmosphere was great and very social. Not a great sleep but all else is good. Staff are lovely and happy to help. Recommend for a single traveller

Great hostel. Shout out to Alex, Kim, Felicitas, and Rory for making my stay as much fun as possible. Will be back!!

Really nice place

Thanks to the great staff who made me feel very comfortable there! Especially to the nice girl from Austria Felicitas who gave me a lot of advice for Alicante, to the Scottish guy Ruairidh who was very kind and to Alexius who really impressed me by his great organisation. Thanks so much! I also wrote about my great experience on my blog: http://jeapoe.blogspot.com/2014/05/sun-beach-sea-cheap-cheerful-food-in.html

Good location. The kitchen was not that clean. Buena ubicación. La cocina no estaba tan limpia

Fantastic hostel! Spent extra few days here because of the awesome people working there. Oven didn't work which was annoying but other than that the kitchen was great. Great hostel to meet new people. Clean rooms, good showers. Close to the station and supermarket. A little far from the beach but not too bad, great terrace as a chill out spot, the BBQ was awesome thanks for that guys! 100% recommended. Stay here!!!

I really enjoyed my stay in X Hostel and if I ever come back to Alicante, I know where to stay!

• 19th Apr 2014

Great hostel with awesome friendly staff. Awesome place to party and meet people, good fully equiped kitchen, clean bathrooms and nice big rooms for everyone. i warn anyone going to Alicante to not go to Tabarca island because it is terrible.

I just stayed for a layover. Nice place, but the windows don't really block the noise from the street.

First 2 nights I stayed in a private and you could seriously hear everything from ppl taking a duke in the toilet next door. After moving to the dorm room this was actually a nicer setup, and surprisingly not as loud! The staff was excellent! Shout out to Alex and Kim for being more than just a staff, they're like friends now :) The common rooms were pretty cool, they could use some more seating on the terrace, maybe some more benches. I didn´t like that all the common rooms close by midnight.