X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

Good hostel with all you need, lots of bathrooms/shower rooms. Super friendly and helpful staff. I recommend!

it was so so good!!! very clean place and the staff was absolutely amazing. such kind people and just chill and easy going. so nice and help you with anything and everything! location was perfect and the beds were comfy!! very good for price!!!!!!!!! and just very good in general!!

• 20th Nov 2015

This is a cozy hostel close to everything in Alicante. The staff members are also backpackers so they could give me many good tips out of a backpackers perspective. Theres a full kitchen which is nice when youre on a budget like me. Lots of showers and bathrooms with a clean feeling, and my dorm never felt unclean even though it was almost full. I ended up extending my stay here, and they gave me many tips about my next destination when I left. I would recommend this hostel and I might come back

• 17th Nov 2015
  • Sweden

Had a Great experience at X hostel. The staff was super friendly and made my stay even better. The hostel is very clean, could not of had better. I strongly recommend doing the family super, the food was excellent.

Very helpful staff - tour of hostel on arrival.

I had an incredible time at X hostel! The staff was so welcoming and kind and the hostel itself was clean and very spacious. If you're traveling alone I highly recommend staying here because it's very easy to meet new people with the all the common areas. While I was there they offered dinner at a very reasonable price in a family like atmosphere. Don't hesitate to stay here it's well worth it!

Good place and good position, would be better if the kitchen would be 24h open (is open just from 9 to 11) and the breackfast ha just butter and jam...the rest quite good!

The breakfast menu is clearly listed on the hostelworld description. It consists of toast, jam, butter, nutella, coffee, milk and five different types of tea. As a true backpackers hostel, most (if not all) of our guests appreciate the breakfast considering the price of the stay. We hope that our future guests can see past what is and what isnt offered for breakfast. A typical Spanish breakfast in Alicante is toast and coffee and is offered for 2 euros in most places. Here its free.

Perfect for social backpackers. Various social areas, very inviting for participating. Easy to meet people and start a fun night, but without being a party hostel. Quite big sized hostel but still a personnal feel. Good facilities, many toilets and showers - no queues. Also a couple of fully equipped bathrooms. Hostel is an excellent pick!

I had a great stay at X Hostel. Many guests spent the evenings with the staff on the roof terrace chatting, singing and drinking and after that they showed us the nightlife of Alicante. It was a great atmosphere. The hostel has everything you could need: The rooms are big enough, clean, equipped with lockers, there are enough bathrooms and even they provide enough sockets. The only disadvantage is that the kitchen is too small. I really recommend this hostel.

Thanks for the great review. To add some notes to the kitchen, we are the only hostel in Alicante with a full kitchen (ie. stove, oven, full size fridge for guest use, dining table, spices, plates, cups, mugs, storage, etc). Its a home type kitchen and we love it. The picture of the newly renovated kitchen is now on the listing.

super dope. great vibe to stay and meet other travelers. also amazing location. definitely hitting this place up when back in Alicante and other X hostels in Europe.

• 9th Oct 2015

Great hostel, like a family. All the staff are amazing, would consider travelling back to Alicante just to stay here again

Great hostel! Good set up! Awesome staff, clean, good vibes. Couldn't ask for many more.

No A/C, only fans so warmer than most hostels. No elevator for 3 floors so not good for persons over 40 years or bad knees or back or any disability. Party Central so a bit noisy but fun staff and clients. Clean, enough toilets and showers. Kitchen is on 3rd floor so not good location for overweight people. Bar on floor zero and 4th floor terrace to encourage drinking so not good for former alcoholics. A bit expensive for a hostel, even in off season. Good slogans written on all walls for us poets.

We have had many older travelers including guests over 80 years old and they welcomed the stairs. Many guests also prefer no aircon especially in late september when it really isnt needed. Ceiling fans are plenty comfortable for the majority. We have a vending machine on the first floor, not a bar. Completely inapropriate to mention once personal issues with alcohilism on this platform. What hostel doesnt sell beer?

the staff is excellent and very nice.

• 29th Sep 2015
  • Argentina

Awesome rooftop terrace with cheap beers, sangria and great company! Clean facilities, lots of toilets and showers. Well equipped kitchen. Amazing atmosphere and exceptional staff (Nora, Monika, Alysa, Katie, and Leonie!) Conveniently located near many attractions, close to the main bar area (awesome pub crawl too!) BEST hostel in Spain, I will definitely return! Thank you so much, you guys rock! Schmetterling!

I had a great time in this hostel and met nice people. The staff ist super nice and they go out with you for having party or go to the beach and so on. Really cool. The hostel ist located quite close to the train station. The beach is not that far away - it's a 15 minutes walk to there. Would come back to this hostel!

I had an amazing time there! the staff makes you feel like home, and if you like to go out, this is the place to stay and have fun! but is also a nice place to chill out.

Aaaamaaazing hostel!!! Great facilities (Kitchen, Rooftop terrace, Bar!!!) Staff are very very helpful and friendly, Best hostel I´ve ever stayed at!!!!!

I'm not sure where to begin because all the girls Nola, Katie, Alysa, Nola, Leonia and Monika were absolutely amazing. The moment I walked in another guest said you are about to stay at the best hostel, and they were right. So much so when I think of Spain I think of Alicante. They are truly delivered what a hostel experience should be like and gave me a new lease on life. No amount of money could buy the experience I had at the hosel. Kind regards Robert Nim

• 14th Sep 2015

Very good hostel! Safe/cozy rooms and the staff is great! They are friendly and very helpful :) there is a great friendly atmosphere overall!