X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Valencia, Spain

Had a great time in the hostel and even though it was a bit quiet due to the time Of year the staff did a good job and keeping things lively especially Alexis, Hannah, Paula and some other guy. Hostel was clean and location was good once you get to know your way around.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel is good and has potential but is runned awfully. Staff does not help much about it. Kitchen and common area closes at 23.30...

Thanks for your review. The staff is one of our strongest attributes and although I am surprised to hear these comments, I will address these concerns with them. I am confident they make all efforts to make everyone feel at home and our ratings prove that. To clarify, the staff is on a rotation bases and because they are in the hostel does`t necessarily mean they are on shift. Our kitchen, common area, and terrace all close at midnight and not 23:30 as many other hostels do.

One can defiantly say a party hostel. All around fantastic time, there was enough staff that you could almost go out every night of the week with a different member each night but more realistically all go out together an can fill a bar. Thanks to Alexius, Hannah, Toby (Tom), Paula and Siana showed us a fantastic weekend. Rooms spacious an not overcrowded with beds. Way to be classy management.

• 14th Nov 2013

Hostel is well situated, with supermarkets closeby and pretty clean. However really uncomfortable beds, noisy rooms, ventilation of the bathrooms exhaust into rooms. Really tiny pillows nad noise almost alnight long. Nice staff. Otherwise i cant recommend that hostal. For 15 € you get far more service in other ones.

Thanks for your review. Although it may be low season at the moment, Friday nights are still very live and everyone parties. Staying in an 8 bed dorm on the weekends if you want to get to bed early, may not be the best of choices. The room in which you stayed does have a bathroom next to it but it does not exhaust into the room as you mention. We are a backpackers hostel and our key focus is for guests to feel at home and enjoy themselves. This is not a hotel.

great hostel, kind of empty but i still had a great time as a solo traveller. the staff was really friendly and fun, it was very clean and a relaxing place. Glad i got to be one of Shauna's first guests!

• 7th Nov 2013

a nice place to stop over with great facilities and friendly staff

staff was awesome here, hannah paula and alexius were all super friendly and a great time. very cool place to stay, i'd definitely go back

• 4th Nov 2013

Stayed at X Hostel for a weekend break from Uni. Staff made you feel like you were apart of the family, great activities organised including a Bar Crawl and also a hostel dinner (best hostel dinner I have had). Staff had great knowledge of town and could recommend some good and cheap places to eat and drink. To all the staff particularly Paula, Tom, Hannah, Alexis and Teleah thanks for an awesome weekend. Hope to see you all again soon!

• 1st Nov 2013

The staff were fun. Mainly Australian. Loved them. The Hostel was in a great location and has everything you need. Hope to see you all again. From your KIWI friend

My home away from home! I couldn't have asked for a better place for a nice and relaxing London getaway. Thank you Tom for getting me settled in, Alexius for making me the coolest bracelet and taking me on an orientation walk. Teleah for chilling and reminiscing with me about life down under. Paula for making me laugh. And lastly Hannah for giving me the best hugs, teaching me how to make awesome jewellery, taking me on a cupcake and coffee date and being my awesome Alicante sister. Love you all

Awesome staff, very nice atmosphere, big plus for the free coffee/tea for your breakfast in the morning. Very good location - right in the city center, a 5-minute walk from the central train & bus station, a 2-minute walk to the nearest supermarket and about 15 minutes to the city beach. Definitely a good place to stay in Alicante.

• 28th Oct 2013