X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

I've done many hostels between various backpacking trips, and X hostel is definitely one of the best places I've stayed at! If you are in Alicante, you have to stay there!

The location is awful. The windows of my room hung over the street and we could hear every car and every person making noise (and there were quite a few) until about 4 am. The bathrooms were not very clean as well. The staff were friendly though.

Thanks for your review. As we do appreciate everyone's point of view, I cant disagree more. Our facilities are located in the city center where everyday Spanish life takes place. Some days are nosier than others as they would be anywhere in the world. We are less than 5 minutes from the train station, bus stop to airport, supermarkets, shopping, many of the main sites, etc. Our staff also works hard to keep our hostel clean and make everyone feel at home.

This hostel was amazing. The atmosphere was great as the staff made you feel right at home. The location was only a short walk to the beach and the nightlife I was shown was the best of all. People here are most welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again. Thanks X Hostel!

The staff were very friendly and helpful...especially Alexyus, he's a cool dude. The location is easy to get to from the airport, about a 15minute walk from the beach, and pretty close to the Barrio with a bunch of great night life. The hostel has a cozy vibe and a chill rooftop terrace. I would definitely reccomened it to anyone coming to Alicante. Thanks guys!

With 1 big caveat, this is a great hostel. It is clean, the showers are hot, the Wi-Fi works very well, there is a nice lounge, a good kitchen and great roof terrace. The staff are lovely, all very helpful and friendly. But the room was probably the nosiest room I have ever stayed in. It was on the first floor at the front and you have to leave the windows open for ventilation. But the street is noisy even by Spanish standards. If you can avoid rooms A1 and B1, I would recommend this hostel.

The pillows are horrible, and the bathroom isn't the most convinient I saw. The staff was very nice, but I was there with a group so they were loud all night long and there wasn't much of other people, so my stay wasn't the coolest ever but it isn't the hostel fault.

Thanks for your review. We have taken your review in to serious consideration and purchased all new pillows for the hostel. Next time you come your head will rest in a very comfy pillow. :) As for the bathrooms we have 5 bathrooms with showers throughout. All of different types, shower stalls, and big bathroom with tub. Not sure why you found bathrooms not to be convenient but we do appreciate your comments and hope to see you again in the near future. Safe Travels!

Absolutely loved my stay at x hostel!!! Great location, activities and facilities but what makes it worth it is the staff. Lex, feli, ruri (I know that's spelled wrong but whatever), Kim, Sara and jeanine are the best people ever and have left me with fantastic memories of my time in alicante.

• 2nd Jun 2014

As always, enjoyed the stay in the hostel. The staff make it great and it's always a nice chilled atmosphere on the terrace, until the sun goes down...

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

X Hostel is a blast! This is the cleanest hostel I've ever seen! The staff are very helpful and accommodating, especially when it comes to showing you the best nights out in Alicante ;) X Hostel feels like home away from home.

• 31st May 2014

The staff were really friendly and all in all it was an incredible place to stay. Great facilities as well.

• 29th May 2014
  • Afghanistan

This is the hostel where you meet people. On the roof terrase or in the kitchen you make friends from all over the world. Almost every night the staff take you to bars and pubs, where the beer and shots are non expensive.

1 2 3 Next » last »