X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

As always, enjoyed the stay in the hostel. The staff make it great and it's always a nice chilled atmosphere on the terrace, until the sun goes down...

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

X Hostel is a blast! This is the cleanest hostel I've ever seen! The staff are very helpful and accommodating, especially when it comes to showing you the best nights out in Alicante ;) X Hostel feels like home away from home.

• 31st May 2014

The staff were really friendly and all in all it was an incredible place to stay. Great facilities as well.

• 29th May 2014
  • Afghanistan

This is the hostel where you meet people. On the roof terrase or in the kitchen you make friends from all over the world. Almost every night the staff take you to bars and pubs, where the beer and shots are non expensive.

The hostel has a great location, very close to the train station and the city centre. It's also just about a 15 minute walk from the beach. It has a kind of hipster vibe to it but other than that it was a great hostel to stay in for a weekend in Alicante.

The staff here was amazing and they were what made our short stay in Alicante so great.

Super close to the train station, 20ish minute walk to the beach. Such a great experience, fantastic pub crawl with these lovelies who took great care of everyone, really great, laid back atmosphere, perfect for the beach. Awesome group of people, Alexius, Kim, Maddie, Ruari, Daire and others whose names I can't remember (like I said, it was a great night), call up x hostel Alicante for a good time.

• 10th May 2014

I have only the best memories from my stay at X Hostel in Alicante. The unmatched atmosphere and extraordinary staff consisting of Kim, Ruairidh, Felicitas and Alexius made this one of the best stays I had so far. Originally I intended to stay here just one or two nights (also because of the steep price) but ended up staying here for a whole week and enjoyed every single day to say the least. It is execptionaly clean, has great facilities and lovely people that make this place very special!

• 10th May 2014

Amazing location with lots to do nearby. Atmosphere was great and very social. Not a great sleep but all else is good. Staff are lovely and happy to help. Recommend for a single traveller

Great hostel. Shout out to Alex, Kim, Felicitas, and Rory for making my stay as much fun as possible. Will be back!!

Really nice place

Thanks to the great staff who made me feel very comfortable there! Especially to the nice girl from Austria Felicitas who gave me a lot of advice for Alicante, to the Scottish guy Ruairidh who was very kind and to Alexius who really impressed me by his great organisation. Thanks so much! I also wrote about my great experience on my blog: http://jeapoe.blogspot.com/2014/05/sun-beach-sea-cheap-cheerful-food-in.html

1 2 3 Next » last »