X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

A very welcoming atmosphere and offering delicious home cooked meals in the evening :) A litte far from the busstation, but not so far from the trainstation, which is nice for travellers. The hostel had a rooftop terrace, it was nice and clean and possibility to be private in toliet/bath, which is also nice, when staying in a dorm. I didn't see that too many activities were being offered besides the meal, and this would be nice for the lonely traveller, but otherwise great place. to stay.

This hostel is well situated with easy access to buses, trains, trams, shops, beach, harbour and restaurants. The hostel is spotlessly clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hostel to fellow travellers.

I really loved it here... Thanks for everything team X Hostel. I'll be back ;)

This was the first time I felt like at home in a hostel :) The hostel is well located, in a quiet area, but close to the shops, tram and train stations, post office, and not too far from the bars. The staff is very friendly and helpful, they will try to do everything to make you comfortable. They also organize dinner events with guests (I will miss the chorizo rice!) and although it was low season, there were a lot a parties going on! Thanks to Crom, Mati, Mélissa, Topher, Alfie, Nahir and Nena!

• 22nd Feb 2015

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff were very friendly had lots of languages and were very happy to practice with learners - I was learning spanish. It was like joining a family for a week we went out with the staff for drinks it was great!

Had a great time. Cool common areas, fun people.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Chile

Very nice hostel for short and long stays. The staff there is very lovely and you can't miss the terrace dinners! I really felt like I was at home with some of my ordinary friends. Thank you Crom for all the advices who helped me a lot getting information about working abroad.

The X Hostel was absolutely awesome! The staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly and it made for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay! My wallet got stolen during Carnival and one of my friends got really sick but the staff was very helpful, letting us hang out the whole next day after we had checked out and making sure that we all were alright. Loved meeting Alphie and the rest of the staff! They took us out, made us a delicious Valentine's day dinner, and were full of great suggestions!

Very friendly hardworking staff.

best hostel i've ever stayed, very comfy common room and terrace, the kitchen is fully equipped. staff is very lovely and helpful. thanks to sarah, crom, topher and of course alfie, nahir and nena!!!!!

Everything was ok. The hostel needs to renovate, just a bit. It is very close to railway station.

1 2 3 Next » last »