X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

Loved it! Specially the roof top and the common room. The atmosphere is great and it is a perfect place to meet other travelers. We stayed there for six nights and I hope one day we will go back. They organize activities like Dinner and Pub Crawls which you can attend. Thank you!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Helpful staff, big roomes, great terrace for breakfast.

A very fun and friendly hostel. The staff were great, the atmosphere was amazing. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. A really fun pub crawl as well. This hostel is one of the best that I have ever stayed at.

When I first arrived at the hostel the staff were super friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable, and a reasonably sized locker was provided for any valuables. The terrace on the roof was perfect for relaxing during the day and its location in the city means the beach was no more than a 15 minute walk. The staff brought those of us who wanted to the local pubs and clubs and we had some great nights. Whatever your reason for coming Alicante be sure to stay at X Hostel.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, great atmosphere and facilities, I felt very welcomed by the staff and was invited to do so many things with the group (as soon as I arrived we started making costumes for carnival). Location is great as well, 10 minutes walk to the beach and 5 or 10 minutes so some good clubs, but the hostel itself is in a quieter area. Also all the staff are knowledgeable about the area and will suggest loads of things to do. All in all the perfect hostel!!

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Wales

It was a good trip, a lot of nice people to meet and doing stuff together at night with the staff. I just think the staff should have more knowledge about day trips and the region.

Thanks for your review. The staff, as in any place, will have different levels of knowledge depending on how long they have been in the city. I feel that we are very well informed and if we don´t have the answer, we will help you look for it. We also have a book of ideas sitting in the common room with day trips and city information. Front door and rooms are always locked and we provide lockers in the dorms. I dont feel that a 2 in security is justifiable. All the best and safe travels!

This has definitely been one of the best places ive stayed whilst traveling, it has a great atmosphere and the staff are really friendly,´thanks felicity, alexius, alfie and madi.They had a pub crawl and Spanish lessons so its really good for people traveling by themselves. The rooms are really tidy and you can fit quite a bit in the lockers. I would highly recommend staying here, its the place to be

• 4th Feb 2014

if you're looking for somewhere fun to stay in Alicante then look no further than X hostel. With its legendary pub crawls, amazing staff (Alexius, maddi and felicity) and awesome atmosphere this really is the perfect place to get away for a wild weekend with a few friends or to pass through on your travels and enjoy a night of mischief ;) warning: X hostel is so great you'll never wanna leave

• 1st Feb 2014

I only initially planned a few days in alicante .. I had no idea what there was to do and figured I would see it all and be ready to move on quickly. This is a very clean and happy little hostel.. we had lots of fun and everything went smoothly. The wifi was great in my room and found plenty of space to relax on the couch with a beer or in the warm days up on the roof terrace (soon to be hippest bar in the area).. i came knowing nobody but left with memories of friends and laughter. Stay here.

1 2 3 Next » last »