X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

The X Hostel was absolutely awesome! The staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly and it made for a very comfortable and enjoyable stay! My wallet got stolen during Carnival and one of my friends got really sick but the staff was very helpful, letting us hang out the whole next day after we had checked out and making sure that we all were alright. Loved meeting Alphie and the rest of the staff! They took us out, made us a delicious Valentine's day dinner, and were full of great suggestions!

Very friendly hardworking staff.

best hostel i've ever stayed, very comfy common room and terrace, the kitchen is fully equipped. staff is very lovely and helpful. thanks to sarah, crom, topher and of course alfie, nahir and nena!!!!!

Everything was ok. The hostel needs to renovate, just a bit. It is very close to railway station.

My stay at the X Hostel was really nice!! The staff are really friendly and welcoming!! Its very well cleaned and mantained and the rooms got plenty of space!! I would definetely come back!!! Long Live X Hostel!!!...Hector

staff are really friendly and helpful, helping to organize stuff to do

I visited the hostel at low season so there wasn't much happening there then. The building is a little worn down, but everything was alright. The common area is nice, and the staff was very friendly and helpful

1 2 3 Next » last »