X Hostel Alicante Reviews

Calle Tucuman, 28, Alicante, Spain

Great hostel. Shout out to Alex, Kim, Felicitas, and Rory for making my stay as much fun as possible. Will be back!!

Really nice place

Thanks to the great staff who made me feel very comfortable there! Especially to the nice girl from Austria Felicitas who gave me a lot of advice for Alicante, to the Scottish guy Ruairidh who was very kind and to Alexius who really impressed me by his great organisation. Thanks so much! I also wrote about my great experience on my blog: http://jeapoe.blogspot.com/2014/05/sun-beach-sea-cheap-cheerful-food-in.html

Good location. The kitchen was not that clean. Buena ubicación. La cocina no estaba tan limpia

Fantastic hostel! Spent extra few days here because of the awesome people working there. Oven didn't work which was annoying but other than that the kitchen was great. Great hostel to meet new people. Clean rooms, good showers. Close to the station and supermarket. A little far from the beach but not too bad, great terrace as a chill out spot, the BBQ was awesome thanks for that guys! 100% recommended. Stay here!!!

I really enjoyed my stay in X Hostel and if I ever come back to Alicante, I know where to stay!

• 19th Apr 2014

Great hostel with awesome friendly staff. Awesome place to party and meet people, good fully equiped kitchen, clean bathrooms and nice big rooms for everyone. i warn anyone going to Alicante to not go to Tabarca island because it is terrible.

I just stayed for a layover. Nice place, but the windows don't really block the noise from the street.

First 2 nights I stayed in a private and you could seriously hear everything from ppl taking a duke in the toilet next door. After moving to the dorm room this was actually a nicer setup, and surprisingly not as loud! The staff was excellent! Shout out to Alex and Kim for being more than just a staff, they're like friends now :) The common rooms were pretty cool, they could use some more seating on the terrace, maybe some more benches. I didn´t like that all the common rooms close by midnight.

Loved it! Specially the roof top and the common room. The atmosphere is great and it is a perfect place to meet other travelers. We stayed there for six nights and I hope one day we will go back. They organize activities like Dinner and Pub Crawls which you can attend. Thank you!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Helpful staff, big roomes, great terrace for breakfast.

A very fun and friendly hostel. The staff were great, the atmosphere was amazing. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. A really fun pub crawl as well. This hostel is one of the best that I have ever stayed at.

When I first arrived at the hostel the staff were super friendly and welcoming. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable, and a reasonably sized locker was provided for any valuables. The terrace on the roof was perfect for relaxing during the day and its location in the city means the beach was no more than a 15 minute walk. The staff brought those of us who wanted to the local pubs and clubs and we had some great nights. Whatever your reason for coming Alicante be sure to stay at X Hostel.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, great atmosphere and facilities, I felt very welcomed by the staff and was invited to do so many things with the group (as soon as I arrived we started making costumes for carnival). Location is great as well, 10 minutes walk to the beach and 5 or 10 minutes so some good clubs, but the hostel itself is in a quieter area. Also all the staff are knowledgeable about the area and will suggest loads of things to do. All in all the perfect hostel!!

• 1st Mar 2014