X Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Balcesti 9, Bucharest, Romania

Great place with an amazing staff. I would come back just to merry a few of them.

A big modern hostel which runs their own pub, not far from the center. Kitchen hours very limited (9-10) and even closed during this time. Good for party, not good for self-cooking.

This hostel made my stay in Bucharest! Such gray staff and people, a cheap bar and perfectly adequate rooms and facilities. The staff will take you out to great bars and clubs and are helpful in every way. Highly recommended.

Staff was rude, there was no hot water in the showers, and the sauna caught on fire

Great hostel in the perfect location. Staff are great and incredibly helpful. The bar in the hostel makes it super easy to meet new people and socialise with. Would totally recommend this place. Possibly the best hostel I've stayed in

No ball of Ping pong 😢😢😢

Nice and well located hostel. The Escape Room within the hostel is a must do attraction, so excellent !

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The hostel was really friendly so I made so many friends whilst at the hostels. The downstairs bar was really cheap and the table tennis table is a great addition. The location of the hostel is fantastic its right by a night club, 5 - 10 minute walk from the old town. The sauna is great to relax in. Also the staff were so helpful!! Especially Florin he always great with directions and tips of what to do and showed us the local night life! I will be back.

• 23rd Oct 2014

We stayed in the double room ensuite for 2 nights. The room was very warm, spacious and clean. The staff very useful and they organise many activities.

For me X hostel are always best hostel where I've been. I really like the atmosphere, people who work there are all friendly and make the best for you.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Cool place. The escape rooms are worth a try.

Has a very good atmosphere for the young/fun traveler, including a cool bar and courtyard. The negative spectrum of that is it can be quite noisy for those wanting to sleep. If you have a room facing the courtyard, it will be very loud until about 1 am. It is supposed to be quiet time in the courtyard after 10pm, but it clearly is not enforced. Otherwise, our double room was very specious and clean. The staff is very friendly and super helpful. And everyone gets a free beer! Liked the hostel

Directions for the hostel very easy to follow and it is in a great location near the old town and Piata Unirii. The staff were exceptionally friendly, really nice people and the set up for guests was really good. Despite the hostel being full and it being a very busy weekend in Romania (weekend of the Hungary game) the dorm room was lovely and quiet. Great value, great people, great hostel.

I absolutely loved this place. I will definitely revisit this hostel. It provided an extraordinary experience while staying in a foreign place. We all loved X Hostel!!!!!

Staff were lovely and helpful, rooms were clean and the location was great. Also, it was nice to finally stay in a hostel that actually had enough showers for everyone! Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in bucharest.

Great fun great staff great hostel!!!

Fab location very clean, however this is NOT a party hostel, no atmosphere. They had organised events but no one went to any of them while we were there for 3 nights this summer interrailing. I was bitten badly by bed bugs but the staff were very apologetic so hopefully they will address this issue. Great location, right by the old town. Most importantly the Escape Rooms were AMAZING you have to try them definitely worth it! I wish we had done both now!

Classic large party hostel. Bar downstairs. Wifi works well. Costs a fortune to print ... or to do anything at this hostel for that matter. About a 5-10 minute walk from the main promenade with all the bars etc on it. Not the best or the worst hostel out there. They could do with some new bunks and maybe lockers (lots of lockers had the rear section broken off of them...not to secure as a result).

Really awesome place with friendly, helpful staff, super clean, good location close to old town, with a fun bar downstairs too. Had a blast!

Really nice hostel, near to the center, and with a lot of nice things, like air conditioning!! at least in private room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3