X Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Balcesti 9, Bucharest, Romania

This place is advertised as a party hostel? Wow definitely not the vibe I got when I stayed there even on a weekend! The staff was not helpful nor were the very welcoming or kind, there were "scheduled events" like pub crawls and such that never occurred. Facilities are not that great, kitchen was gross, and the beds were not very comfy. I'm all for roughing it in a hostel if it's going to be a party, but x hostel bucharest is definitely not that!

Hi, Thanks for your opinion on the hostel. You came to Bucharest in days when we were almost empty. Some events like pub crawls dont happen with less than 10 people as we . In our description we do not use the word `party` or `party hostel`. No excuse about staff not being friendly, we'll change some of them soon. Facilities: I'm sure you enjoyed the free welcome beer, free daily sauna, 24 hours bar/reception and if bored you could've tried our Escape Rooms #1 on TripAdvisor

Big party hostel - only stay there if you want to party. Has a good bar with table tennis table. Highly recommend the "escape rooms" they are great fun and worth the money.

Some of the best staff I've ever come across in a hostel. Great time!

Great location close to the Old Town. Staff were really helpful and friendly. This is a party hostel so people were being drunk and loud all hours of the night. Some people didn't seem to have an off button either so were still creeping round still drunk from the night before midday the next day - grim!

A very fun hostel in Bucharest. Very helpful staff and a good environment. I would recommend this hostel to people looking to have a good time.

Very friendly and clean hostel... 😃

Really clean and so close to the center. It is exactly what I needed. Helpful staff, good atmosphere, and lots of options of what to do.

Nice place. Staff helpful and fun. The location was quite close to old town and one of the main squares. Wifi worked well though out hostel. Only problem was the showers seemed kind of dirty.

Good value hostel, helpful staff and top facilities (unfortunately the jacuzzi wasn't working)

Amazing hostel, fun staff, crazy parties, cheap booze. Book X now.

• 27th Mar 2014

Great place great staff great time. Only hostel any backpacker looking for a good time should stay at while in Bucharest. And they have a free welcome beer!

• 24th Mar 2014

This is a fanatastic hostel in a great location. Great times i would recommend this place to naybody that wants a good time in Bucharest.

Very good hostel and very forgiving staff, even when a guest doesn't behave as expected (me ^_^u). Also, the private rooms are huge, clean and very Hotel standard. Thanks for everything

GREAT hostel. Definitely a party hostel - but they tell you that up-front. (That said, there are tons of second floor rooms and quiet dorm beds for those who want the other amenities!). The staff are committed to being fun, giving great advice, and helping you love bucharest (and romania). The hostel has a 24 hour bar that is definitely 24 hours. I found the whole place lively, relaxed, and full of a big range of people. Comfy beds, close to the old city, and full of fun other travellers!

VERY NICE HOSTEL. NEAR BY THE CENTER. ONLY CLEANING OF THE ROOMS CAN MUCH BETTER! SOME ROOMS SMELL NOT SO GOOD, JUST OPEN OFTEN A WINDOW! NICE STAY FOR A VIEW DAYS.

• 20th Mar 2014

My stay at X hostel was great. The staff are multi-lingual speakers and were very helpful in learning more about the city and the best places to see or visit. I will highly recommend this hostel to all of my friend. The accommodations are splendid and the spa,etc. were the icing on the cake of my stay.

1 2 Next » last »