X Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Balcesti 9, Bucharest, Romania

Poor lighting in the room, and it would be nice to have shampoos for shower. Otherwise great stay :D

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Portugal
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good hostel - recommended

Loads and loads of activities at the hostel from sauna to escape rooms! I played the escape rooms which were great fun. Staff really friendly and a fun party atmosphere at the hostel. Good location too, very close to the old town and its bars and restaurants, but quite for sleeping. Will definitely stay here again.

First off,too bad that there are only 500 characters per review because X Hostel deserves a lot more words. Hostel was clean and it can't be more closer to party places and X itself is a party!Booked one night, spent 3 because i just couldn't leave!Thank you Daniele, Flavia, Andrei and Irina for making my stay here a lot more interesting! Really excellent place and bar is brilliant! AC in the room in a hot day is a blessing! I will definitely check in on my way back to London!

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Romania

Super-friendly staff, excellent room with a huge bathroom, very clean and nicely furnished. Much better than I'd expected. I'm not a "party person" and expected the hostel to be somewhat noisier, as it claims to be THE party hostel in Bucharest etc. But it's perfectly okay for any budget traveller going to Bucharest, even if you're not interested in pub crawls and jacuzzis. Close to the airport bus as well.

My stay here was awesome! Had a gret time with hostel people and other backpackers! The hostel is really cool!

This place is advertised as a party hostel? Wow definitely not the vibe I got when I stayed there even on a weekend! The staff was not helpful nor were the very welcoming or kind, there were "scheduled events" like pub crawls and such that never occurred. Facilities are not that great, kitchen was gross, and the beds were not very comfy. I'm all for roughing it in a hostel if it's going to be a party, but x hostel bucharest is definitely not that!

Hi, Thanks for your opinion on the hostel. You came to Bucharest in days when we were almost empty. Some events like pub crawls dont happen with less than 10 people as we . In our description we do not use the word `party` or `party hostel`. No excuse about staff not being friendly, we'll change some of them soon. Facilities: I'm sure you enjoyed the free welcome beer, free daily sauna, 24 hours bar/reception and if bored you could've tried our Escape Rooms #1 on TripAdvisor

Big party hostel - only stay there if you want to party. Has a good bar with table tennis table. Highly recommend the "escape rooms" they are great fun and worth the money.

Some of the best staff I've ever come across in a hostel. Great time!

Great location close to the Old Town. Staff were really helpful and friendly. This is a party hostel so people were being drunk and loud all hours of the night. Some people didn't seem to have an off button either so were still creeping round still drunk from the night before midday the next day - grim!

A very fun hostel in Bucharest. Very helpful staff and a good environment. I would recommend this hostel to people looking to have a good time.

Very friendly and clean hostel... 😃

Really clean and so close to the center. It is exactly what I needed. Helpful staff, good atmosphere, and lots of options of what to do.

Nice place. Staff helpful and fun. The location was quite close to old town and one of the main squares. Wifi worked well though out hostel. Only problem was the showers seemed kind of dirty.

Good value hostel, helpful staff and top facilities (unfortunately the jacuzzi wasn't working)

1 2 Next » last »