X Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Balcesti 9, Bucharest, Romania

Great hostel in the perfect location. Staff are great and incredibly helpful. The bar in the hostel makes it super easy to meet new people and socialise with. Would totally recommend this place. Possibly the best hostel I've stayed in

No ball of Ping pong 😢😢😢

Nice and well located hostel. The Escape Room within the hostel is a must do attraction, so excellent !

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The hostel was really friendly so I made so many friends whilst at the hostels. The downstairs bar was really cheap and the table tennis table is a great addition. The location of the hostel is fantastic its right by a night club, 5 - 10 minute walk from the old town. The sauna is great to relax in. Also the staff were so helpful!! Especially Florin he always great with directions and tips of what to do and showed us the local night life! I will be back.

We stayed in the double room ensuite for 2 nights. The room was very warm, spacious and clean. The staff very useful and they organise many activities.

For me X hostel are always best hostel where I've been. I really like the atmosphere, people who work there are all friendly and make the best for you.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Cool place. The escape rooms are worth a try.

Has a very good atmosphere for the young/fun traveler, including a cool bar and courtyard. The negative spectrum of that is it can be quite noisy for those wanting to sleep. If you have a room facing the courtyard, it will be very loud until about 1 am. It is supposed to be quiet time in the courtyard after 10pm, but it clearly is not enforced. Otherwise, our double room was very specious and clean. The staff is very friendly and super helpful. And everyone gets a free beer! Liked the hostel

Directions for the hostel very easy to follow and it is in a great location near the old town and Piata Unirii. The staff were exceptionally friendly, really nice people and the set up for guests was really good. Despite the hostel being full and it being a very busy weekend in Romania (weekend of the Hungary game) the dorm room was lovely and quiet. Great value, great people, great hostel.

I absolutely loved this place. I will definitely revisit this hostel. It provided an extraordinary experience while staying in a foreign place. We all loved X Hostel!!!!!

1 2 Next » last »