X Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Balcesti 9, Bucharest, Romania

This is a wonderful hostel, really cheap but amazingly comfortable! I would strongly recommend it to everyone (just note that there isn't a lift for reaching rooms with luggages)

a slice of heaven

Great place with an amazing staff. I would come back just to merry a few of them.

Had a great time here hanged out with staff and other travellers and made travel buddies who went on to travel Romania with our group. Escape room located here is really fun.

Went in the winter so a different vibe but not one of my favorites. The staff was cliquey and seemed more interested in each other than the guests (volunteer staff). Ideal location though. Might be different with more travelers.

A big modern hostel which runs their own pub, not far from the center. Kitchen hours very limited (9-10) and even closed during this time. Good for party, not good for self-cooking.

This hostel made my stay in Bucharest! Such gray staff and people, a cheap bar and perfectly adequate rooms and facilities. The staff will take you out to great bars and clubs and are helpful in every way. Highly recommended.

Staff was rude, there was no hot water in the showers, and the sauna caught on fire

Great hostel in the perfect location. Staff are great and incredibly helpful. The bar in the hostel makes it super easy to meet new people and socialise with. Would totally recommend this place. Possibly the best hostel I've stayed in

No ball of Ping pong 😢😢😢

Nice and well located hostel. The Escape Room within the hostel is a must do attraction, so excellent !

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The hostel was really friendly so I made so many friends whilst at the hostels. The downstairs bar was really cheap and the table tennis table is a great addition. The location of the hostel is fantastic its right by a night club, 5 - 10 minute walk from the old town. The sauna is great to relax in. Also the staff were so helpful!! Especially Florin he always great with directions and tips of what to do and showed us the local night life! I will be back.

We stayed in the double room ensuite for 2 nights. The room was very warm, spacious and clean. The staff very useful and they organise many activities.

For me X hostel are always best hostel where I've been. I really like the atmosphere, people who work there are all friendly and make the best for you.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Cool place. The escape rooms are worth a try.

Has a very good atmosphere for the young/fun traveler, including a cool bar and courtyard. The negative spectrum of that is it can be quite noisy for those wanting to sleep. If you have a room facing the courtyard, it will be very loud until about 1 am. It is supposed to be quiet time in the courtyard after 10pm, but it clearly is not enforced. Otherwise, our double room was very specious and clean. The staff is very friendly and super helpful. And everyone gets a free beer! Liked the hostel

Directions for the hostel very easy to follow and it is in a great location near the old town and Piata Unirii. The staff were exceptionally friendly, really nice people and the set up for guests was really good. Despite the hostel being full and it being a very busy weekend in Romania (weekend of the Hungary game) the dorm room was lovely and quiet. Great value, great people, great hostel.

I absolutely loved this place. I will definitely revisit this hostel. It provided an extraordinary experience while staying in a foreign place. We all loved X Hostel!!!!!

Staff were lovely and helpful, rooms were clean and the location was great. Also, it was nice to finally stay in a hostel that actually had enough showers for everyone! Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in bucharest.

Great fun great staff great hostel!!!