X Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Balcesti 9, Bucharest, Romania

Great location and the team really goes out of their way to hold some cool events. The Halloween party made me feel like I was back at home minus the candy.

One of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. Great staff, real down to earth and the location is a walk away from everything

The best hostel ever! Amazing staff and fantastic activities organised every night! Great bar and common area great for meeting other travellers. Recommend everyone stays here!

Awesome bar down stairs and good vibe. Had a great time here. Only downside was the bathrooms smelt a little funky and the kitchen is not very well equipped but we still had a great time and enjoyed the stay. The location is great.

We really enjoyed our time at X Hostel. The location was great, staff excellent and boasted most of the facilities you need - especially the bar and chill out area. We definitely could have stayed longer. Just be aware that if you miss your 11am checkout time by even 15 minutes they'll be charging you half the cost of the dorm bed - which is conveniently the same amount as the deposit for the room keycard.

AMAZING HOSTEL! BEST STAFF EVER! Mike mitch and pedro were all very cool and helpful and sexy.

Amazing hostel!!!!

Nice hostel,better than the city itself. Kind and multilingual staff and good price. definetly worth it

You get what you pay for! Lots of parties, lots of fun, and lots of sexy guys! (Pedro

• 9th Oct 2013
  • Portugal

X Hostel was exactly what I was looking for. The staff were really helpful and the entertainment was awesome. It's a short walk away from the pub street which was handy. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 3rd Oct 2013

Sweet hostel! It rained a few days while I was there but they have a jacuzzi and bar so I was kept entertained! Also they were showing Romanian movies on the projector so we could still have a cultural experience indoors! Love the staff, hope to see you again!

Clean rooms (private room), clean hostel. Great common area to hang out in and meet others. Not a quiet hostel, this is a party hostel. The kitchen is quite small but suitable. The staff are made up of volunteers so confusing seems to be common. They let me store my suitcase there for several days though between visits, so I can't complain. The owner is professional and knowledgeable. Located right by old town and grocery stores, lots of nightlife. I would go back!

Perfect place and staff very nice Beautiful girls room ...

Had a fantastic stay at X Hostel, the atmosphere was both chilled during the day and good fun at night, its location cannot get any better with only a short walk to Old City. The staff are very friendly especially Ioana she was a very good at assisting with my queries about Bucharest and places to see and go out. Very cool place would come again.

The staff was better than excellent!

• 17th Sep 2013

Bucharest is awesome and this hostel is really cheap and you can meet people from all over the planet. The staff is friendly and they organize some fun activities. Really liked it and I recommend it for people who like to travel and meet people from everywhere.

Excellent party hostel in an excellent location. Big common room and staff is making sure that the visitors are having a good time. Volunteer workers made sure that the party really got started! :) Probably the best choice if you are looking for meeting new people and partying.

My stay was GREAT. I really like how they make an effort to get everyone together. I will stay again when I come back to Bucharest.

• 12th Sep 2013
  • Romania

I had such a blast here. All the staff were super friendly and helpful, and more than willing to give you a hand with whatever you needed. The beds were comfy and the common room is cosy while the parties in and out of the hostel go crazy! Just as good is the fact that the common room is in the basement so if you aren't keen on the party scene it won't disturb you. Brilliant place, and I would definitely stay here again. Cheers guys and gals, Love Ben!!

Nice place, but the kitchen was not the best. The bathrooms was very nice and clean.