X Hostel Budapest Reviews

Rozsa utca 72, Budapest, Hungary

I really liked that hostel, pretty close to the center of city and with convenient price :)

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Azerbaijan

Great little spot. Super cheap and relaxed atmosphere. Not the best location Though a little bit of a trek into the main attractions

I loved my stay there! I had a great time. I'd definitely recommend to a friend. Thank you!

Tx again guys, always a blast visiting u and Budapest

Cheapest hostel in my life!!! :) Only 3.20Є per night !!!

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were really lovely and fun and made the atmosphere a very positive place to be. BTW, Chris did a great check in :)

This was a good place - the staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and there was a nice vibe there. It's in a nice central location, walking distance to many things. My only complaint would be that the bathrooms are a bit dirty, even though they clean them every day. Otherwise, nice place to stay.

Best staff, nice place to stay.

X hostel is more of a home than a hostel - you instantly become part of the family and there is a great common area which is great for getting to know staff and other guests! The rooms are spacious and always spotless - they even have extra blankets in each room incase you need them! My favourite part was the huge hot showers! With nightly events and plenty of information and tips on where to go during the day X ensured I had the best stay in Budapest - I wish I didn't have to leave!

The hostel was on a quiet street close to all the attractions of the city. The friendly staff were extremely helpful with different activities available every day. Really enjoyable stay.

Fantastic location, very clean and nice room as well as showers. Common room is always full of other travellers and staff is extremely helpful and friendly. They will take you out every night to a different place, thanks a lot to manager Cam. Definitely the best place to stay in Budapest!

• 8th Jan 2014
  • Slovakia

The hostel has a horrible smell. For the first time I arrived at a Hostel which my bed linen were already used and had a smell of mold and kind of vomiting. If you don't believe, go there and see it. I have left the Hostel first than scheduled date because when I was sleeping some people entered screaming in the room. The bathrooms are terrible. The only good this are the reception always available and the internet connection. Anyway I didn't recommend!

• 3rd Jan 2014

I mean, the staff were chill. They came out to party, but it was just kind of a weird vibe. Plus, the hostel was kind of in a ruddy building. I had fun there, but it was definitely not my favorite one. They were connected with another hostel I think, which was infinitely better.

• 28th Dec 2013

The hostel staff were extremely friendly and created a very warm homelike atmosphere. They organize activities just about every day so if you're traveling alone or want to meet other travelers this is a great place to do it. They have home cooked meals several nights a week and they are delicious and cheap! The common room is large and comfortable with computers, movie collection, even a guitar. It's a good place to hang out and meet people.

Great hostel, staff were excellent very helpful and friendly. Good location near to everything and great facilities. Highly recommended

This hostel is awesome! It s full of awesome activities! And really good staff people!

the hostal was really confortable and the staff was really really cool

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Mexico

Wish I could give a better review because the people here were so nice and the common area is really special but the toilets and showers weren't great and then beds were so old and worn. We felt pressured into getting the hostel meals in a evening which I didn't like because it's cheaper to cook ourselves, also they say the kitchen is out of use from 6-7.30, what they mean is 5-8ish. Saying that, I would stay here again for the atmosphere and super friendly and helpful staff.

Great atmosphere, great staff, great times

Great place to stay. Super friendly and helpful staff, great location. Has the comfiest couch ever, and the swing is amazing!