X Hostel Malaga - Picasso's Hangout Reviews

Calle San Juan de Letran 9, Malaga, Spain

Was staying for 1 night on Thursday. Was very drunk at the end of the night and sorry for shouting at a fellow guest, also had a time lapse due to amount of alcohol and I don´t drink very much, Scottish guy who doesn´t drink, who would have thought :) Anyway review time - Friendiness - 8/10 I´m a fairly quiet guy and was made welcome by all Dinner - Sorry not great guys, chips (burned and tasteless) and hotdogs from Italians? 5/10 Room - good, as was expected 7/10 Take care!

• 16th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

At first I wasn't impressed with this hostel because it seemed a little dingy and older, one small toilet for a floor, etc. For the price in a 6 room dorm, I wasn't expecting much more. But each bed had electrical plugs, a small shelf, a reading lamp, and the beds were so comfy. They seemed to think through details to make your stay more comfortable. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere fun. Bring earplugs if you expect to sleep. Its central location is VERY noisy through the windows.

I had an amazing time here! The staff was friendly, welcoming, and really made my stay in Malaga amazing!

Really enjoyed my short stay at Picasso's Hangout. If you are looking for a hostel in Malaga where you can meet fellow travellers and have a great time this is the place for you. The extremely friendly staff will make you feel like part of the family. Thank you to Mike, Martine, Marco, Lily, Kate and Serena for making my stay such a pleasant one.

The staff are nice in general. There are lockers in the rooms. The bathrooms are clean but the beds are not very clean. Some of the rooms are facing the streets and their windows do not reduce any noise from outside. It's annoying to sleep in those rooms in which you feel like you just sleep next to those party places.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

I stayed here for 3 nights and it was brilliant. If you are into chilling out and experiencing the local life of Malaga look no place else. The staff are very helpful and easy going, the food is usually good too! It is also by the castle and in a very picturesque part of the city. The nightlife is great, this is a comfortable hostel where it is easy to relax. I´d give this place a go!

The hostel is just an average hostel like any other. I booked it because the ratings were good, however, I paid 25 euros for a room and it was not worh tthe money. It was very noisy, the staff was OK but not super helpful, the reception was closed in the morning, etc. OK hostel but they should lower the price to make it a better valueformoney ratio.

• 12th Mar 2015

Thanks for your review. Our hostel has been full renovated during the last year. We advertise ourself as a party hostel and we are located in a street full of bars, but your room was in the interior part of the building. The single private is the cheapest one you can find online for a hostel and our prices are the same of our direct competence.

Lovely party hostel with amazing people!

This is a great hostel. Convenient location, safe, cheap and great staff. They had a "family dinner" and activities every night which are great for travellers looking to meet other travellers!

• 8th Feb 2015

I booked just for 1 night, but ended up staying longer as I really enjoyed my stay. The location is great, close to everything worth seeing and the staff were awesome. The facilities were good, loads of bathrooms but unfortunately the top terrace couldn't be used as they were doing some maintenance. Overall a good stay! Can't fault it!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Directions provided made it very easy to find via bus from the airport. Location is great, close to some good bars and clubs and not far to the castle. Staff are really friendly and helpful and there are a few sofas to chill out on plus a nice terrace on the roof, although there are a lot of stairs up to the rooms.

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were always very accommodating and helpful. They were also great fun to hang out with and always guarantee a good evening out. Thank you for making my week so much fun!

• 11th Jan 2015

Great staff, great location. I really enjoyed getting to meet the staff and sharing time and experiences with everyone. The atmosphere was perfect and it never felt awkward for me at all. I will be going back there soon.

• 6th Jan 2015

Fun place, perfect location and the staff were fun and friendly and took you out for a great night out! I highly reccomend staying here.

• 6th Dec 2014

We really loved our stay and couldn't say anything bad about this hostel

• 1st Nov 2014