X Hostel Malaga - Picasso's Hangout Reviews

Calle San Juan de Letran 9, Malaga, Spain

This is a great hostel. Convenient location, safe, cheap and great staff. They had a "family dinner" and activities every night which are great for travellers looking to meet other travellers!

• 8th Feb 2015

I booked just for 1 night, but ended up staying longer as I really enjoyed my stay. The location is great, close to everything worth seeing and the staff were awesome. The facilities were good, loads of bathrooms but unfortunately the top terrace couldn't be used as they were doing some maintenance. Overall a good stay! Can't fault it!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Directions provided made it very easy to find via bus from the airport. Location is great, close to some good bars and clubs and not far to the castle. Staff are really friendly and helpful and there are a few sofas to chill out on plus a nice terrace on the roof, although there are a lot of stairs up to the rooms.

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were always very accommodating and helpful. They were also great fun to hang out with and always guarantee a good evening out. Thank you for making my week so much fun!

• 11th Jan 2015

Fun place, perfect location and the staff were fun and friendly and took you out for a great night out! I highly reccomend staying here.

• 6th Dec 2014

We really loved our stay and couldn't say anything bad about this hostel

• 1st Nov 2014

it really had character and staff were friendly and helpful. the room was very 'cosy' which was challenging when all 4 beds were occupied. I would get rid of the chairs and put the two lockers on top of each other to create more space for people and bags. the kitchen is very basic and could do with more cutlery and bowls. also a tea towel so we can wash and dry our dishes. the location was fantastic. i would definitely stay again.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. We'll remove the chair, but it's impossible to put the lockers on the top, it will be too high and difficult to put the luggage. We have three kitchens and sometimes we move cutlery and bowls, but I can assure you that we've a lot. There's a towel beside the oven to dry the dishes. Hope to see you again

Very nice place, lots of things to do, staff is friendly and great fun to talk to. Very sociable atmoshpere, I met many people to share the good times. recommended!

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Russia

I spent good time here. Nice location, clean and amazing staff

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Nice bunch there. Great spot to explore the town and have a beer.

• 25th Sep 2014

Tha owner is really helpful and can provide a lot of information. Thank you

really nice place for knowing both city and people, they organise dinners and parties! Marco and his crew make for a remarkable experience

• 16th Sep 2014

I had a wonderful time. Great Hostel if you want to meet new people and have fun. The staff is great. They make you feel welcome. Would come back any time.

• 11th Sep 2014

Staff were amazing and so helpful! The hostel itself is quite small and homey. with a nice atmosphere in the rooftop terrace. Location is perfect and it's clean.