X Hostel Malaga - Picasso's Hangout Reviews

Calle San Juan de Letran 9, Malaga, Spain

The hostel is just an average hostel like any other. I booked it because the ratings were good, however, I paid 25 euros for a room and it was not worh tthe money. It was very noisy, the staff was OK but not super helpful, the reception was closed in the morning, etc. OK hostel but they should lower the price to make it a better valueformoney ratio.

• 12th Mar 2015

Thanks for your review. Our hostel has been full renovated during the last year. We advertise ourself as a party hostel and we are located in a street full of bars, but your room was in the interior part of the building. The single private is the cheapest one you can find online for a hostel and our prices are the same of our direct competence.

Lovely party hostel with amazing people!

This is a great hostel. Convenient location, safe, cheap and great staff. They had a "family dinner" and activities every night which are great for travellers looking to meet other travellers!

• 8th Feb 2015

I booked just for 1 night, but ended up staying longer as I really enjoyed my stay. The location is great, close to everything worth seeing and the staff were awesome. The facilities were good, loads of bathrooms but unfortunately the top terrace couldn't be used as they were doing some maintenance. Overall a good stay! Can't fault it!

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Directions provided made it very easy to find via bus from the airport. Location is great, close to some good bars and clubs and not far to the castle. Staff are really friendly and helpful and there are a few sofas to chill out on plus a nice terrace on the roof, although there are a lot of stairs up to the rooms.

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff were always very accommodating and helpful. They were also great fun to hang out with and always guarantee a good evening out. Thank you for making my week so much fun!

• 11th Jan 2015

Great staff, great location. I really enjoyed getting to meet the staff and sharing time and experiences with everyone. The atmosphere was perfect and it never felt awkward for me at all. I will be going back there soon.

• 6th Jan 2015

Fun place, perfect location and the staff were fun and friendly and took you out for a great night out! I highly reccomend staying here.

• 6th Dec 2014

We really loved our stay and couldn't say anything bad about this hostel

• 1st Nov 2014

it really had character and staff were friendly and helpful. the room was very 'cosy' which was challenging when all 4 beds were occupied. I would get rid of the chairs and put the two lockers on top of each other to create more space for people and bags. the kitchen is very basic and could do with more cutlery and bowls. also a tea towel so we can wash and dry our dishes. the location was fantastic. i would definitely stay again.

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. We'll remove the chair, but it's impossible to put the lockers on the top, it will be too high and difficult to put the luggage. We have three kitchens and sometimes we move cutlery and bowls, but I can assure you that we've a lot. There's a towel beside the oven to dry the dishes. Hope to see you again

Very nice place, lots of things to do, staff is friendly and great fun to talk to. Very sociable atmoshpere, I met many people to share the good times. recommended!

• 4th Oct 2014