X Hostel Malaga - Picasso's Hangout Reviews

Calle San Juan de Letran 9, Malaga, Spain

Great hostel with friendly staff, right in the center of Malaga. Everything was clean and the facilities were nice. Good deal on Sangria at the rooftop terrace and the staff is super helpful. Wifi works throughout the entire place, which is great. Only downside is there's no A/c, but there was an overhead and floor fan in the room, which made it comfortable at night. Highly recommended and I'd stay again.

Great hostel, the staff are so fun and welcoming, they absolutely made my stay! So much love for the X hostel Malaga!!

I was only there for one night. The staff was friendly and helpful. I slept in a room with 8 people and no a/c. I didn't get much sleep because the four fans in the room were really loud, and it was still pretty hot in the room.

It is a great hostel.I didn't feel like I am in a hostel, I felt like I am visiting some relatives.The stuff there is so friendly and I was traveling alone, but thanks to these lovely people I felt like party of some huge family.I met so many people there.The atmosphere is great, relaxing. Hostel itself is very alternative, with a lot of graffiti on the wall which I liked very much.If you want to relax, meet awesome people this is the place for you!!!

The staff was informative and friendly and the location perfect. The living room and the other facilities are clean and very nice to chill out and have a good time inside the hostel and on the rooftop terrace

The hostel served it's purpose, but it was a pretty dingy place. We didn't want to spend any more time in the hostel than we had to. We didn't interact much with the other guests, and the event that night was at a club 20 minutes outside of the city, definitely not something we'd want to do if we came to visit the city of Malaga. The hostel was also extremely warm, no air conditioning in the rooms.

Somedays we have nights party at the beach where it's fresher and where people can dance all night long, dive into the sea early morning and watch the sunrise, something that peole loved during last summer. We could have given your money back in the morning if you had been unhappy. As well we could have given you more fans as we did for other rooms.

Good hostel to spend a few days. Cosy roothtop.

Unfotunately I didnt get to do the bar crawl as the hostel was rather quiet. However the staff were great and they decided to take me out to show me some of the cool spots. Got the best mojito ever.

Thanks for your review. we had two big groups during the days of your stay but we decided also to go out with you and other guests for free to let you enjoy your stay anyway and explore the city nightlife

I had a great time here! Good place to meet people, and seperate staff and guest kitchens make it easy to cook food without always being in someone's way. Everything was clean and I felt plenty safe. Staff are friendly and will take you out at night. If you want to do nightly pub crawls you can for 10 euro. Good value for money, would stay here again!

The staff is nice and friendly, expecially Lorenzo! Hanks for everything! :)

• 15th Jun 2015

The only good thing was the Wi-Fi

It's a pity that you didn't like anything of the hostel (apart the wifi..), luckily the other people who stayed here in the same week didn't thought the same. We had an average of 10 people coming to pub crawls, joining our dinner and the activities we suggested, as the karaoke where you decided to go by your own. Our staff is always keen to talk and to involve everyone without being too pushy. Then it's up the guest decide or report any inconvenience.

Great staff, went on a boat trip they organized, great party hostel!

Good hostel and friendly staff with good atmosphere. Pretty handy location too.

Fantastic hostel. Staff were friendly and welcoming. They even hang out with you at the terrace before pubcrawls. Location is quite central and places worth visiting are within walking distance. The hostel also arranges pubcrawls and free walking tours. Kitchen has most utensils available. Hostel seems very clean as well. Recommended.

The hostel was clean, easy to find and convenient. Most importantly the staff were great and extremely helpful. I would suggest you close your eyes and book this place! you cannot go wrong!

I enjoyed my stay at Picasso's hangout. It constantly had friendly travelers passing through and the hostel is set up to be a social environment. Though, it is also quite easy to avoid all of that and do your own thing. I made some great new friends there, learned loads of information and will definitely recommend it to any of my friends traveling through Malaga.

I really enjoyed my stay at Xhostel. I ended up staying for 4 nights instead of one. the place has a lot of character and the staff really made me feel at home.

The location is amazing. But far from the train and bus stations. As located very center of many bars, a bit noisey. In the case of cleaness, it was not very dirty but they do not change bed seats everyday. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Anyway above all, the value to price is good:)

Very nice staff, friendly and helpful. Excellent location close to the bars and restaurants, nice environment, social activities and people. I know its a party hostel but there are some items that disturbed me and my friend: Noise during the night (after 23h), lack of privacity in the room, as there we're a Window close to the kitchen, that everybody that went there, could see us, and the lack of cleaning. The bathroons we're very dirty (specially at night) and no Hot water in the last day.

Hi Ana, thanks for your review. Sorry for the noise after 23h, we try to keep it quite around midnight when we go out all together, Spain has different time and the party starts later. We use to do cleaning hourly till midnight, after that (till 9:00am) there's noone working so we cannot check bathrooms. You could have told us and we could have cleaned better for you, same for the hot water, that didn't work just because the wind switched off the boiler.

I haven't stayed in many hostels as this is just the beginning of my stay, but it was such a great experience. I met so many awesome people, it was great being able to do the activitiesl. The staff were amazing, super friendly and really helpful. I can't wait to go back! The rooftop terrace is so nice to be able to sit and watch the sky. Clean and with lot of facilities in the room

« first « Prev 1 2 3