X Hostel Malaga - Picasso's Hangout Reviews

Calle San Juan de Letran 9, Malaga, Spain

Good hostel to spend a few days. Cosy roothtop.

Unfotunately I didnt get to do the bar crawl as the hostel was rather quiet. However the staff were great and they decided to take me out to show me some of the cool spots. Got the best mojito ever.

I had a great time here! Good place to meet people, and seperate staff and guest kitchens make it easy to cook food without always being in someone's way. Everything was clean and I felt plenty safe. Staff are friendly and will take you out at night. If you want to do nightly pub crawls you can for 10 euro. Good value for money, would stay here again!

The staff is nice and friendly, expecially Lorenzo! Hanks for everything! :)

• 15th Jun 2015

The only good thing was the Wi-Fi

It's a pity that you didn't like anything of the hostel (apart the wifi..), luckily the other people who stayed here in the same week didn't thought the same. We had an average of 10 people coming to pub crawls, joining our dinner and the activities we suggested, as the karaoke where you decided to go by your own. Our staff is always keen to talk and to involve everyone without being too pushy. Then it's up the guest decide or report any inconvenience.

Great staff, went on a boat trip they organized, great party hostel!

Good hostel and friendly staff with good atmosphere. Pretty handy location too.

Fantastic hostel. Staff were friendly and welcoming. They even hang out with you at the terrace before pubcrawls. Location is quite central and places worth visiting are within walking distance. The hostel also arranges pubcrawls and free walking tours. Kitchen has most utensils available. Hostel seems very clean as well. Recommended.

The hostel was clean, easy to find and convenient. Most importantly the staff were great and extremely helpful. I would suggest you close your eyes and book this place! you cannot go wrong!

I enjoyed my stay at Picasso's hangout. It constantly had friendly travelers passing through and the hostel is set up to be a social environment. Though, it is also quite easy to avoid all of that and do your own thing. I made some great new friends there, learned loads of information and will definitely recommend it to any of my friends traveling through Malaga.

I really enjoyed my stay at Xhostel. I ended up staying for 4 nights instead of one. the place has a lot of character and the staff really made me feel at home.

The location is amazing. But far from the train and bus stations. As located very center of many bars, a bit noisey. In the case of cleaness, it was not very dirty but they do not change bed seats everyday. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Anyway above all, the value to price is good:)

Very nice staff, friendly and helpful. Excellent location close to the bars and restaurants, nice environment, social activities and people. I know its a party hostel but there are some items that disturbed me and my friend: Noise during the night (after 23h), lack of privacity in the room, as there we're a Window close to the kitchen, that everybody that went there, could see us, and the lack of cleaning. The bathroons we're very dirty (specially at night) and no Hot water in the last day.

Hi Ana, thanks for your review. Sorry for the noise after 23h, we try to keep it quite around midnight when we go out all together, Spain has different time and the party starts later. We use to do cleaning hourly till midnight, after that (till 9:00am) there's noone working so we cannot check bathrooms. You could have told us and we could have cleaned better for you, same for the hot water, that didn't work just because the wind switched off the boiler.

I haven't stayed in many hostels as this is just the beginning of my stay, but it was such a great experience. I met so many awesome people, it was great being able to do the activitiesl. The staff were amazing, super friendly and really helpful. I can't wait to go back! The rooftop terrace is so nice to be able to sit and watch the sky. Clean and with lot of facilities in the room

I loved this hostel and all the staff became like a family to me. I had dinner at the hostel and the pub crawl was reallt worth it.. Thankyou soooo much to all the lovely staff.

• 13th May 2015

originally booked for 1 nights but decided to stay for a week after i had such an amazing time at this hostel. excellent location with great facilities and great staff. The entertainment the staff put on at night is alot of fun. i defineately recommend this hostel. i will be back for sure.

• 13th May 2015

At X hostel there's always something going on. Solo travellers need not worry! It couldn't be more central to Malaga's nightlife and while this entails some noise, you'll probably be out! There's a cheap and filling student-type dinner and beer €5 and a fun pubcrawl after for €10. It's simple but it has all you'll need, it's cheap and it has a great atmosphere! Big thanks to the staff- especially Michael (really friendly and knowledgable!) & Marco the owner with his funny stories!

It was near the main tourist attractions, the staff was great and i had a great weekend. Definitely recommend it

Staff was very welcoming and organized great parties!

I came back after my first experience in this hostel and I had even more fun then the previous one. The hostel was more crowded and they organized better pub crawls with free sangria and free shots. Always clean and with new facilities in the rooms. See you next time guys.