X Hostel Malaga - Picasso's Hangout Reviews

Calle San Juan de Letran 9, Malaga, Spain

Staff seemed impatient, annoyed, or disinterested in helping me, so I only went to them for checking in & out. There was no record of me paying a key deposit upon check in, but the woman eventually refunded me. Not very many bathrooms and most had both a toilet & shower, so it was a problem if I had to pee and someone was taking a long shower. Minimal equipment in the kitchen for cooking. Party hostel. Good location & wifi. Not the worst hostel, but I would definitely try elsewhere first.

This was a really social hostel and there were lots of opportunities to meet people. The location was great, easy to get too and from, but it was definitely the staff and atmosphere that made the stay here so enjoyable.

Very noisy place. Staff is very friendly but not really helpful. Reception is a very dark. It’s definitely overpriced.

A fantastic place to be. If you want a fun place to stay, you found it. There are only 2 problems with X hostel, 1. It can get pretty noise, so if you want a quiet little boutique hostel look as where but if you want an interesting, ingaugeing and amazing time you found it. 2. It's really hard to leave! Loved my time here will be back again and again

• 19th Mar 2014

Great location and a good choice if you're looking for a place to have fun. Seee through doors on showers and bathrooms should be changed. No lockers or tables in the rooms is a huge minus. The bathrooms could be cleaner as well. This is also the most expensive hostel that i have slept in in Spain but,I'm not familiar with the average prices in Malaga.

The two showers can be used by two friends or just for one person locking the door. But thanks to your advice we're going to install courtins and walls to change this. Being a private room, there's no need to have a locker as all the others rooms buyt you could have asked for a safe box... we've plenty of that. Prices are more or less the same of other hostels here in the city.

Great hostel, especially for solo travelling. All staff are very sociable and easygoing. Eat with them for only 5 euro in the evening and take the tours they organise. Great way to start your day or night and to meet loads of interesting people.

I came back to the hostel after 6 months and it was even better than I left. It was renewed and painted. I also had the possibility to meet someone of the staff that was really friendly and helpful

• 27th Feb 2014

chean, helpful, friendly and in a awesome location. with a kool roof terrace too. x hostel you rock!!!

Nice stay, the hostel is really centric, and they organize a lot of activities for morning and night. I'll definitely come back here for the summer.

The staff was amazing, met some really nice people on my tours and at the hostel. Just a great atmosphere and fun place!

1 2 Next » last »