Xi Town River View Inn Reviews

NO.3 KanZhan Road, Yangshuo, China

Awesome hotel with big rooms for low prices. Felt like I was staying in a 3 star hotel with hostel prices!

Perfection for this charming hotel located close to to touristic center but in a very quiet street. Splendid view from the rooms and the bathroom on the pics kartistics, the river and the city. Its confort is also very much appreciated with perfect system of heat or air conditioned, hot water, bathroom acomodations and confortable beds. Wonderfull service with kindness and efficiency, lot of nice assistance details. We have been wellcome by a very exceptional team. The restaurant is also good.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This is a beautiful hotel, located directly at the river bank of Li River. The view from the dinning room and terrace on the river is great. The interior is decorated nicely and I particularly enjoyed the tea in the lounge (with tatami) and heating blanket in my room (in December/January it does get quite chilly at night). The staff and owner are very friendly and helpful and made me feel very welcome. I enjoyed the chats and tea with them. Only thing to be improved is the coffee ;-).

Very nice place! Calm location. Seemed like they decorated not long ago, so everything looked really nice. We stayed in the off-season (Dec. 2013) and for under 200 RMB got a double room with breakfast included. No river view though, but that was ok. Heating via air con plus electric blanket, nice bathroom with an actual shower stall (no flooding of the entire bathroom...), extremely helpful staff who speaks good English. They even drove us to the bus station - for free! Definitely recommended.

Though I saw a lot of pictures on Xi Town's website, I was really surprised by how beautiful the view indeed was. And the location was better than expected, located in a quiet alley down from a main road, 10 minute walk away from West street and the center. The food was really nice, and eating on the terrace (though a bit chilly now) made it amazing. Imagine overlooking the river and mountains while eating! Staff was nice, room was clean and lovely. Excellent for Chinese standards!

• 7th Dec 2013

Good rooms, with aircon, TV, very nice bathrooms. Good location, next to the river with nice views. Good food. They organised many of our activities in Yangshuo and all went very wel, as opposed to some of our other experiences in China. Next time I'm in Yangshuo will definitely be back here.

We stayed here for one night, it is a very nice hotel. The staff is very friendly and kindly. The hotel is closed to li river, just go out of hotel, you can take the bamboo boat to fu li town or Liu gong village. And there is a great garden restaurant beside the river, good food, good river view!

We really enjoyed out stay in This Old Place! Thank you!