Xi'an Green Forest Hostel Reviews

4F,No.9 North Off Main Street, Lianhu District, Xi'an, China

Laid-back vibe, cheap laundry. Not the cleanest, but decently clean by Chinese standards. Only complaint is dorm window opens onto the cafe, so the room is either noisy or stuffy.

Great hostel with a chilled out vibe

It is really good hostel! They were really helpful and the place is beautiful.

really clean and nice rooms

• 22nd Aug 2014

All in all, a nice hostel in a good location with very friendly and helpful staff. Good location, very close to subway and the north part of the city wall. Down side, the toilet area smells of pure sewage which was a little off -putting. Also, my friend left her trainers after checking out only to return a few hours later to be told there was nothing left behind. My last criticism, there are no instructions for traveling from Xi'an North station on the website which caused issue.

This hostel is maybe the best i've been so far in china! Helpfull staff, nice lounge with balcony and view at the city wall! The rooms are epuipped quite comfortable and the western bathroom does not reveal any faults! Green Forest is totally worth staying there for some nights, I felt very good there. Maybe it´s a bit hard to find at the first time, cause it's in the 4th floor and the way description is not as detailed.

Perfect backpackers for Xi'an with a perfect location to visit the city (close to the train/bus station) The staff is super cool, smiling and helpful. Very good prices aswell, I fully recommand this hostel :)

Great hostel. Big and nice rooms. Friendly staff. Great food just around the corner. Great atmosphere - love the roof terrace.

Room was a good size with very comfortable twin beds, bathroom was also a good size. Staff were excellent and spoke very good English really made us welcome. Perhaps could improve food menue. But otherwise highly recommended.

Thanks for your advice.We will update the food menu as you advised. your praise is very nice,thanks a lot!

Super nice staff and modern looking hostel with a nice big common room. Next to subway (2 stops from the Drum Tower). I would stay here again.

So nice of you,Francois !! See you next time!

The comfiest bed in China! Not in the old city but close to the subway and train staton, the staff are really helpful and speak good english.

thank you for your praise!We are looking forward tou your next time in Xi'an!

Very good hostel in Xi'an which will be to the tastes of most Western backpackers. My dorm days are over travelling with the girlie now but the privates were very good. Located just outside the city wall it is not right in town, but the nearby tube will get you around quickly. The facilities were very good, super clean, fast free wi-fi and a great deck/common area. By Xi'an standards though it is not the cheapest, but then you get what you pay for. A great stay.

Love your comment!!! Expecially " By Xi'an standards though it is not the cheapest, but then you get what you pay for." That's what we do to make it deserved!! So thanks for your comment.

The hostel is not far from the city wall and has a nice bar. I liked the staff, they are cool people.

Super friendly stuff, amazing location. Loved it! :)

Yes!That's what we do! Thanks for your review!Looking forward to your next arriving.

Hostel is in a pretty easy to find location, right in the same building as a bike store called "Giant" so it's easy to find. It's near the railway station. Very modern feel. The double private is just like a hotel room. It's super nice. Staff is very accommodating.

Hi there, thanks to the team. Staff was helpful, the location was nice (near the North Gate, not far from the main train station), the living room is very cosy, the dorms were ok for the price. Be careful with the service in the bar. Being nice is not enough, it'd be better to be a bit quicker sometimes :)

No need to be careful with the service in the bar anymore!!LOL I will make it better,so don't worry.Maybe next time.so welcome back!

The staff here are wonderful! The common spaces are also very well designed. The whole hostel has a great ambiance!

yeah that's what we do!! Thanks for your praise!

We had a great time here. The hostel was a little confusing to find but once there it had a great vibe and bar stocked with lovely beers. With a great location just outside the city walls it really is a great base whilst in xi'an

So nice of you giving us a good review!! Good to know that you like the beer! So welcome back!!

The floor in my dorm was dirty it and was never cleaned for the 3 days I was there. There should have been 4 beds instead of 6, with more storage space and/or a desk and chair. I saw twin bedrooms that looked much better. I still recommend this hostel and I'd go back there if I'm ever in Xi'an, but I would choose a bedroom instead of a dorm. Very helpful staff, I especially liked the little papers that tell directions to landmarks. However, these could be more complete and more accurate!!

• 3rd Aug 2014

Thank you for your comment.Actually our cleener will clean the dorm everyday,and change the sheet for each guest(not everyday,but every guest).. You are welcome to come back to our hostel again!!!And we will make it better for you!

Nice place to stay, near everything, plus this is the best beds we had on our tour in China !! People are nice, always here to help, bathroom are well done, facilities are much than needed and it's a very cheap place for what is offered !! I recommend it for all the people with little budget (or not) and who wants to be near sites of interest in Xi'an.

Best is what we are doing,right?!LOL So nice of your praise!! We will make it better than best for you!! Welcome back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6