Xi'an Green Forest Hostel Reviews

4F,No.9 North Off Main Street, Lianhu District, Xi'an, China

A very nice hostel! Excellent value for money and really nice staff! They could give better directions to get to the hostel!

There should be some more entertament facilities such as pool table.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • China

Very nice place. The most friendly and helpful staff I've ever had. Very clean and beds a way much comfortable in relation to the average of hostel's beds around China. Really cheap also. Recommended 100 %

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Chile

We had a really nice stay at this hostel. The staff was more than friendly and helped us a lot. Xavier showed us around some places. There are shared 2 showers and 2 toilets(clean), no idea how it will work out when it's fully booked. But as we were there it was no problem. Wifi was ok.

Thank you for your appreciations! For the lack of the facilities, especially the bathroom, we would definitely improve it in the near future, and we are looking forward to your coming back! :)

I really enjoyed my stay there. The location is close to the north gate and thus quite central. Staff is super friendly- especially the girls from the reception and the bar are eager to help u with any kind of problem, e.g. I needed to have another charging cable for my tablet as mine didnt work so i just asked at the reception...and they helped me out immediately. They also explained many things regarding my travels...would definitely stay there again. Bed, bathroom...everything is clean

Thanks for your applause,we are so glad that you enjoyed your traveling in Xi'an .Welcome to here again .

I was two days at the 4th floor and it was excellent but the last day I had to move to the 8th floor I it was very different. My room was located just closed to the bathroom and was very noiser because of the the people and the exhaust working the hole night and the flat smell bad.No hangers in the showers......

Thanks for choosing our hostel. We are sorry for the problems that happened in 8th floor. There were some workers from other floor doing constructions works at night. We are feel terrible sorry for you. We will do our best to improve our hard service and soft service. Hope you come next time.

I' m from Spain. It' s a warm hostel. Great location and good price even in twin rooms. Clean excellent!!!

Thanks for your praises,we'll do our utmost to satasify guest. Hope to see you again

great hostel. clean, nice showers and toilets. all staff extremely fluent and very helpful. many ideas for local daytrips to various things clearly explained

Thank you for choosing XianGreenforest, look forward to your next visit

This was by far one of the nicest and cleanest hostels I've stayed in worldwide.

• 1st Nov 2014

Thank you for your appreciations, and we are glad that you enjoyed your staying in our hostel. We hope we can have the chance to see you again. :)

Overall we enjoyed our stay - the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was excellent, close to the Metro and the train station. The food was good - great coffee! We had an early train to catch at the Xian South station, quite a drive. The staff arranged a ride with a lovely couple in their late-model car through the fog - they did a great job! The only negative was the fact of being on the 8th floor the wifi was not good. We would stay there again.

We appreciate hearing from you, it's encouraging to receive a favourable report, we will try our best to improve our network .Hope to see you again.

this is a great hostel. rooms are clean. hot shower works. location is pretty central (15-20 minute walk from train station, great scenic along the citywalls walk). that is a rare trifecta in China. I didn't use tours organized by the hostel as a couple of travelers i met there told me the tours were ok, and you can do them easily on your own with the public transport.

The first to Xi'an, to stay a long time in Xi'an, because a friend on a business trip, so just look for the hotel stay. The staff is very good at his phone guidelines, I quickly found the hotel. Overall very good, sunny house,nice night viewbut wifi, play games a little hysteresis

• 24th Oct 2014
  • China

The pictures look nice and the common area and hall actually are very nice. The dorm smells like it was never cleaned and the floors are disgusting. All dorms share 2 toilet seats and 2 showers for each gender. For what I've counted there's 30 rooms and probably most share bathrooms. You can imagine the picture of that. Was supposed to be the best hostel of the trip and it was by far the worst place I've slept in China.

• 19th Oct 2014

nice staff, comfortable environment. like the coffee bar. recomended!

Thanks for your comments, it's very glad to hear from you. Hope you have a good time in Xian.

Ok location, it is in a hotel so hard to find the main entrance initially. Go up the elevator to find it. Hostel was clean, and loads of street vendors outside it to get cheap 8 yuan meals. If I stayed again I would stay near the Muslim quarters. Nothing wrong with this hostel but there are better ones.

Stayed in a private ensuite and it was probably the best bed I've ever slept in in a hostel. Room was spotless and roomy and well lit. Common area was nice and Lulu, the bartender, was super friendly.

Thanks for you comments, it's our pleasure to have you in our hostel. LuLu will be thrilled to see your compliment. By the way, the staff of the reception are super friendly too.

Relaxing hostel, specially the common area is a nice place to chill. The food they offer is nice but a little expensive. The hostel is very clean and staff is friendly. Had a really nice time there.

thanks for choosing our hostel, our food is cooked carefully by our nice chef. welcome to green forest again!

This franchised hostel brand exists not only in Xi'an, but in Guilin and Yangshuo, as well. Extremely clean, comfortable, modern and with a great atmosphere. Staff is fluent in English and always willing to help. I definitely recommend it.

thanks for your support, hope you come to green forest again!

Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Stayed in the 6 person dorm: big, clean, security lockers, nice bathroom facilities - only fault is that the window goes out to the cafe area so it can be a little loud but really not too bad. Good location in walking distance to the train station. Definitely one of the best hostels we stayed in during our travels through China.

thanks for staying, welcome to green forest again!

Great stay, quiet and very close to transit

thank you for your stay,wish you have a good trip

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5