Xi'an Green Forest Hostel Reviews

4F,No.9 North Off Main Street, Lianhu District, Xi'an, China

Nice rooms

it is good location .close to the subway stop (an yuan men) very nice staff in the bar and front office . so good views from lunge . you can see the citywall. i will stay again . recommend it .

It sounds very nice,but why the review grade is a little low? Anyway ,thanks for your praise.

The staffs are really friendly and very helpful in giving me clear direction for my trip in Xi'an.

• 15th Jul 2014
  • Indonesia

A great place. Spent two nights in a private room. Would happily stay here again

We would happily see you again!

Helpful, friendly, and accommodating. GREAT HOSTEL IN A GREAT TOWN. Spend time in Xi'an!

The evening staff here were wonderfully helpful, they spoke good English and if they struggled to understand something they passed their phone, for you to use their translate app. The place has recently been refurbished; everything looked very smart. I have stayed I'm a few hostels across China. This is one I would definitely return to.

I've been stay at this property for 2 night and i have to say it's worthed for money. Easy to access tourism spot,comfortable bed and nice staff

You gotta be kidding me! Everything seems perfect but the Rating of Review. I‘m sad,very sad. %>_

I would highly recommend this place. We had an en suite double room which was of very high standard. Everything looks very new. Beds are nice and soft and bathroom is modern. Location is great. We walked here upon arrival at the train station and we also walked to the bell tower and Muslim quarter once. Public transport links are excellent as well though so walking isn't necessary. Staff are very helpful. The hostel has a nice bar with great views of city wall.

Thanks for your praise so much.We are looking forward to your next arriving !!

English of the staff can be improved

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

It is a nice hostel. Very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is ok. It is not inside the city walls, but right next to it, very close to the train station and bus station (to go to the Terracotta Warriors and Huashan Mountain). Good breakfast.

Nice staff, Food, and rooms and Wifi. Just one small thing it's a little hard to find.

Thanks for your recognition~ We have three signs out the building~

This is a 5 stars hostel, amazing decoration, comfort and the staff very useful and speak good English.

Excellent location next to a Metro line which then gives access to other major sites. Great value for what was given. The staff nearly all spoke English and were really friendly. The facilities are well lit, cool (not something common in China), and clean. I have stayed in a lot of hostels in China and SE Asia, this was by far the cheapest and best I went to. I recommended it to a friend and he also had a great time.

• 7th Jul 2014

The location is excellent, right by the city walls and next to the metro station. The facilities were all in excellent condition both in the rooms and living areas. My only negative comment is that some of the staff could have been a little more helpful. We were told to take the wrong bus in the totally opposite direction which meant we lost 3 hours of our day!!! Other than that all very good!

• 7th Jul 2014

Thanks for your praise!!!We are working on making it more comfortable for you !! As for the staff who gave you the wrong guide about bus ,I feel very sorry about that ,and I apologize for that truthfully.and the next we will make the information from our staff more accurate and convenient .I assure you that our staff will offer better service! Thanks!!!

It's a very nice place you can't imagine how great it looks inside because the building where it's located doesn't look very well. This only thing bothering me was the loud music at night which was playing in the restaurant and I could hear it from my dorm because it was right next to the restaurant. But all in all it was a nice stay and I could reach all the tourist attractions easily.

LOL!! very thanks for your praise!! AS for the music of the bar ,here is it .We will turn down the volume of the music at 20:00,and off at 23:00.I feel very sorry that it bothered you .we will re-talk about thin problem and making it more comfortable for you . Thanks very much .

SUPERB staff (MengXing) willing to go out of their way (sacrificing free time and sweat) to solve your drama. COOL manager. ABSOLUTE wi-fi coverage with countless routers (1 every couple of feet). MAXIMUM security and REDUCED energy waste, thanks to the use of key cards granting the access to your floor, room and energy circuit. HANDY washing basin. STYLISHLY and SMARTLY designed common areas. WIDE selection of travel guides and magazines. UP-TO-DATE mini cinema. NICELY set up, but PRICEY bar.

This hostel is a great location just outside of the old walls of Xi'an, the subway is around the corner. It is a hotel running as a hostel, you need key cards to run the electricity so when in a dorm can be a bit annoying. Prob the comfiest dorm bed we have slept in! Very modern and clean facilities. Staff aren't very helpful though, especially the bar man who when I had my own food in the chillout area quite stern and rudely gave out to me in Chinese - even tho no signs saying no outside food.

Thanks for your praise to our hostel.We are working on making a comfortable feeling for you when you are in Xi'an. As for the bar man,I checked with him about the problem you mentioned.And he said that may be it's his Chinese pronounce made you uncomfortable.If it is that,I apologize to you truthfully. Thanks.

They just need a bit better signage from the street, and better lighting in the dorms and this place e would get 100% rating.

Thank you stay GreenForest, because of our limitations, we can only do this kind of signs, we are trying to establish a large roadside billboard, so guests can easily find us.Welcome again

Best hostel I've stayed in China and in my entire life! The hostel was very clean, good location, near the subway station. Staff very helpful, very good atmosphere! Loved it! Highly recommend it!

This was one if not the best hostel I stayed in while travelling in China. It was more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff spoke English, were helpful and friendly. I really enjoyed relaxing in the common room after the long days walking around Xian. It had a good atmosphere and a mix of Chinese and foreign travelers. Although the location was just outside the center, it was only 1 minute away from the metro and only two stops from the center. I highly recommend this place.

Thank you for your praise, your praise is our motivation, I wish you all the best in China trip,Welcome to stay again

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5