Xi'an Travelling With Hostel An Yuan Men Reviews

4F, No.9 Beiguan Zhengjie, Lianhu District, Xi'an, China

Very nice hostel. The only thing is that there were only two showers and toilets in the whole floor and was quite far from the room.

The staff of this hostel are extraordinary people. I felt very well welcomed to this place, and the atmosphere is very friendly. Definitively I would come again to this hostel if I have the chance to go Xi'an.

I met some cool people as a solo traveler at this hostel. The staff are all young English speakers that are very willing to help. The hostel itself had easy directions to anywhere you wanted to go and a convenient map. The rooms were spacious and had heaters, so it was warm. The common areas were not well heated/insulated, so it was very cold there. The bathrooms were also very cold, so you had to take care post-showers.

Clean, nice rooms for the money, very comfortable beds and much friendlier staff than we encountered in Beijing hostels. Nice bar however food options were fairly limited. Nice location with plenty of shops and food areas around. Would definitely recommend for a cheap but clean and comfortable stay with nice bar and staff. Definite value for money!

Great spot not too far from the train station. Don't catch a taxi from the station because of the location a lot of taxis will either say no because it's so close or try and charge you triple (30Yuan). Walk a little on the streets then grab a taxi. The staff here is beautiful. They are unbelievably friendly, welcoming, and hip. All of them are amazing, they truly made my stay in Xi'an 100 times better.

What can I say. I LOVED this place. Everything was perfect. The staff were comprised of the most adorable, helpful, and fun loving people. They completely made this stay insanely perfect. Definitely go on the walking tours. They are super cheap and I had the best time ever. We did the food tour in the Muslim quarter. We were the only Americans and everyone was getting a kick out of us trying all the foods. I have never eaten so much in my life. Stay here. Don't doubt it. Book it right away!! 💜

Lovely hostel. Great bathroom/shower and best bed of the holiday

one of the best hostels I've stayed in China,clean room, great staff,it's a nice place to relax, highly recommened!!!

Our time in Xi'an was wonderful. A beautiful hostel and staff were very friendly. However, one issue during our stay was with a pasta dish at the hostel, it was advertised as bacon and cheese but the dish arrived in a red sauce, my travel companion realised it was covered with chilli after trying it. When asked to change the meal for something without chilli (as this was not advertised ) a staff member told her she could not change it as some of it had been eaten. A real shame!

The beds are very comfortable, easy to find, 5 mins to the metro station. The staff are amazing, very helpful , friendly, and funny. They will help you for all your needs. There is a beautiful bar, and a wonderful roof where you can see the city wall and relax. One of the best places i"ve stayed in during my trip in China.

• 6th Jan 2016

Really nice hostel, was in a good location near to the metro the wall and Muslim quarter. Staff where very friendly and helpful. Recommend the Muslim walk tour it's only 20 cyn and you would get to see things you probably wouldn't if you went on your own. Top place ! And the beds are super comfy compared to most of China

Elegant and comfortable environment,she front desk reception and services are good sheer is love,good location close to subway and train stations.common areas are fantastic.Easy to meet fellow travelers.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

The hostel was nice.the staff at this hostel were outstanding, they were helpful and good English speaking, informative ........Thanks a lot.

Hello. Glade to hear you a had great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at our hostel. .-From helen

Great Hostel for staying in Xian. Located at the Nort Gate. Only three bus stations from railway station. Also very clean and nice staff. There is also a bar but not opend so long. For drinking you can just visit the south gate.

Absolutely fantastic hostel. There is a bar in the lobby which was great for solo travelers to meet, chat, and plan your day together.The staff are amazing and really made us feel at home! Perfect location in the city too.

Hi,  Thank you for the positive feedback as always our staff strives to make everyone feel at home here at travelling with hostel . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime .-From helen

I really enjoyed my stay. Everything was as good as it could be - I especially liked the bar and the "living room"! Everything seemed really new. If you can keep it in this condition the hostel will run well in future!

The strengths of this hostel lie in its proximity to the An Yuan Men metro station, the helpfulness of its front desk, and the relative inexpensiveness of its private rooms. However, it does suffer from constant street noise that reaches both the 4th floor (dorm room floor) and the 8th (private room floor). Its WiFi, like many other hostels of mainland China, is frustratingly slow. I would not recommend the 20-minute walk from the Xian train station: sidewalks disappear across certain sections.

Great bar, cheap basic Chinese food as well as some slightly more expensive western food. Money has been spent improving the more important facilities, the bathrooms are really nice and the rooms are spacious and clean - just don't look at the ceilings. Not a bad location but still a reasonable walk to the old quarter. Staff were helpful as they were more than happy to pull over a cab for us to get to the station.

Hello,thanks for the postive feedback we're here at Xi’an travelling with hostel are very proud of our location location location which is located in the centre of Xi’an. .on a positive note we're glade you had a great time & that our staff were helpful in your stay at our hostel here.- From helen

The place is really good and everything was perfect, but you should make indicate better how to get to the hostel. U can get there from the train station walking 20 min max and is more direct and easy than going by bus.

hello,Thanks for choosing us and give us the perfect feedback. we're here at xi'an travelling with hostel are very proud of our location location location which is only 20 minutes walk from the train station 5 minutes walk from the metro station. hope to see you again soon.-From Helen.

Please add some shower curtain in the private room

Hello,thank you for you stay at our hostel. sorry to heard about the room sitiuation. we're currently remedied these problems with our manage team . Our incredible are in a never ending quest to make everyone feels at home when they pass thru our door. .-From helen

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4