Xi'an Travelling With Hostel An Yuan Men Reviews

4F,No.9 North Off Main Street, Lianhu District, Xi'an, China

All around a great Hostel. I loved their branch in Chongqing, and this Xi'an location offered the same great atmosphere, location and service. Not far from all the major attractions.

We really enjoyed our stay, rooms were clean, facilities just fine, the bar and sitting lobby area was brilliant. We on a budget could get our own food n drinks and sit in the allocated hang out area of the other side of the bar, made some great friends. Will recommend it anytime.

The best Chinese hostel I've stayed in. Very friendly atmosphere, low price and good food and drink served at the bar. Will definitely return when next in Xi'An.

Thank you for your high comment, wish you can come here next time. James from Travelling With Hostel.

The beds were super comfortable, Location was great, and the bartender (woods) went beyond his duty to make sure I enjoyed my stay at the hostel!

• 15th Jun 2015

Thank you for your high commet on woods. he send regards to you as well. Wish you have a nice trip in following days. James from Travelling With Hostel.

Beautiful rooms and guest areas, great staff, difficult to find but directions sent were accurate, it's just a wide busy street. There was night time building work on Level 2 which was unfortunate as we couldn't sleep but this was not the hostels fault.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

I had a good stay there, the common room and restaurant area are very nice and social. Some minor things like the female toilets where the locks don't work, could be fixed.

the lock for the female room already repair. Thank you for have nice comment on our common area. Wish you have a nice trip following trip! James from Travelling With Hostel An Yuan Men.

A bit tricky to find, the instructions are not clear. Had to ask people on the street, who couldn't find it either, and call the hostel twice.

• 29th May 2015

One of the people at the reception desk was not as helpful as she could have been. When I asked about some of the sights in Xian, she gave a very blunt answer and didn't point me to the other resources were available at the hostel. The other staff were kind and very helpful (especially the bar staff). The people working in the bar/restaurant section of the hostel did an excellent job.

Clean, comfortable and secure dorm rooms means great value for money. Limited toilet/shower facilities might cause an issue. Nice communal bar/cafe area to meet others, didn't try the food though recommend eating elsewhere. Bored staff were unhelpful and lacked any motivation. Location is fine, though they should improve their directions as it isn't easy to find once nearby. Find the GIANT BIKES store, and enter the hotel next door, it's up the lift at the back of this building.

Great place to stay, the best hostel I've stayed at in China (or in the world, as the hostels in China generally are very good), the location is very convenient next to the subway and the city wall. The deluxe double room was big and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Our room smelled a little bad (up on the 8th floor) but other than that it was exactly what we needed and worth the price

The upstairs rooms smelled worse than the downstairs ones, but that's my only complaint. Everything was clean and interesting and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Pretty good location, not too far from the City Walls and the Muslim Quarter. Buses are easy to use and the hostel provides great transportation instructions, really useful for the Terracotta Warriors. Common space is really great, especially the small terrace. Kitchen is fine, I suggest ordering Chinese food over Western, like most places. We stayed in a dorm with no windows which was good because there was no street noise! Everything is in English but the staff speak very, VERY little.

Nice experience. One small point - chef needs to learn how to make toast not warm bread! Nice place, would stay again but bring a toaster! Food good standard - if you're in need of western style food you'll be happy.

• 4th May 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best Hostels I have ever stayed in, I cant think of one negative. Keep up the great work!!!!

Simply a great hostel, with an awesome terrace to chill out at night. I would totally recommend.

Very great value! Cool little bar/lounge area and super clean, big, modern rooms. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

We stayed there with pour 2 boys ( 12,15 ) for 3 nights and we had a great time. Clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, great food ( my boys said - the dumplings where the best they ever had in China :-)) The location is perfect - just a few minutes to the metro and in walk distance to the city wall. We joint the BBQ and enjoyed the nice food - great atmosphere - for the kids it was so cool to get in contact with young chinese people - we really enjoyed our time in that hostel.

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at the Xi'an green forest hostel! It was nice to come back at the end of a long day and have our room ready for us and if I had a concern about anything they would fix it right away. The beds were very comfortable and each bunk in the dorm room had their own electrical outlet so we could all charge our devices for the next day. The only thing that was a little frustrating was the wifi. It only worked occasionally and not very well when it was working.

• 25th Apr 2015

Awesome hostel. Smelled a little funny though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3