Xi'an Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel

Superb 2126 Total Reviews
Superb 2126 Total Reviews

• Poland, Female, 31-40
6th Sep 2017

Really lovely hostel in a fantastic location! Spacious rooms and sufficient facilities. I couldn't really fault it and I would definitely stay again.

2nd Sep 2017

Very nice hostal with a fair amount of showers and western loos for the dorms. Liked the traditional style decoration and the rooftop terrace. Location is perfect inside the city walls and within 10 min from the underground.

Thank you for your stay and comment! Thank you for your interest.Thank you again for your love. We'd like you to come back and see us often! I wish you a pleasant life!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2017

Fantastic location, with a brilliant roof terrace, great for the summer evenings. The staff are very friendly and helpful and everything is decorated traditionally. Fab stay all round! Thanks so much.

• Israel, Male, 25-30
11th Aug 2017
8.0

Good hostel, in perfect location near a lot of attractions and shops Nice bar and breakfasts there and the rooms are also good for the money

11th Aug 2017

internet wasnt working but the place is perfect, also the location no nore than 10 minutes from every main attarction in Xian

• England, Couple, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

Excellent hostel, great location, great food, good atmosphere. No complaints really! Just a tip - try and get a room that has a window, we had one that faced inside and it made it hard getting up in the morning...

4th Aug 2017

perfect location, nice staff (English sometimes hard but OK for every simple request :)) and nice hostel!! much appreciated :)

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2017

really comfortable and nice stay here! breakfast was really yummy and the staff were very friendly as well :) will definitely come back here if i visit xian again!

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
27th Jul 2017

A great place to stay. Just off the South Gate and really close to xian historical sites and night life. I stayed in a private room, so i can't say anything about the dorms. Breakfast could be a bit better, but it's ok. Staff is great and very helpful, and there are several travel guides that you can borrow to explore where to go next. Also, there is a great pub on the ground Floor. I would definetly recommend this hostel.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

One of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in. It is gorgeous and very clean. Rooms are secure, and I always felt safe, but anyone can walk into the hostel. There is a good bar and sitting area, though groups didn't interact much. They did give a coupon for free beer or coffee. The staff spoke great English and were very helpful, giving recommendations, directions, and the hired airport transport was great. 10 minutes to Drum/Bell towers, very convenient. Bar street is even closer.

感谢您的入住及点评!您的喜欢,就是对我们最好的鼓励与赞扬~我们会继续努力的!再次感谢您的入住及点评~祝您生活愉快!