Xi'an Yan Ying Youth Hostel Reviews

Taipingbu, South Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Xi'an, China

I don't have any complaints about this hostel. It's located very near the Big Goose Pagoda, far from the center and from the train station which is, in my opinion, rather an advantage than a disadvantage, since this area is probably the best in Xi'an, clean, safe and quiet. Anyway, the location will cease to be an issue so soon as the line 3 of the metro opens.

thanks for your comment .have a good trip ! from today on we can offer the hot spring water and code locker for door . we hope see you again my friend.

the hostel has everything what you need and so much more to enjoy a stay in xi`an. an such a nice common/bar area is great for meeting people and having a bite to eat in the morning. staff is super friendly and helpful. the location is so great that you can take just a few steps outside the hostel and be in the Wild Goose Pogoda This is best value for the money hands down. they offer cheap great tour there . my only slight problem is that they didnt have wiffi in the room. high recommend it !