Ximena's Guest House Reviews

Calle San Salvador #202A, Col. Centroamerica, San Salvador, El Salvador

We only passed through for one night but this guest house was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was also very helpful in helping us plan the next leg(s) of our trip. Was a short taxi ride to either of the major bus stations and I would highly recommend eating at the hamburger place on the corner.

The hostel is close to the bus routes which is really good. It is also only around 25 minutes to walk to the historical center if you want (though buses are only 20 cents). I didn't get to meet Lena but she was wonderful in helping me out before I arrived. The ladies at the front desk were also very nice and friendly and always cleanings. The dorm rooms are very basic but clean. I would stay here again.

Thanks for your positive comments Sarah. Too bad I was not around the days you stayed so I could meet you but I am happy my staff took good care of you. Hope you can come back soon.