Ximena's Guest House Reviews

Calle San Salvador #202A, Col. Centroamerica, San Salvador, El Salvador

The staff do not speak English. It must first be telefonierrt complicated. The kitchen is hard to use and very dirty. Many cockroaches live in my room.

Hi. You say the staff does not speak English but I visited you the day you arrived and gave you information and assistance in English and said all you needed was to ask for me to get more information or help in English. Do not know why this is complicated. The kitchen is not an open kitchen just to be used by the employees. Its not dirty just not very new. Your room is cleaned daily and I find it hard to believe you saw any roaches there.

Do not stay here! I nearly cried at the state of the place!

Hi. I am sorry you did not like our place. The fact that we are not a modern facility does not mean old means bad. The whole place is kept clean and we give good service and for what you pay here compared to other hotels you could´t not really demand luxury.

The staff was very helpful and there was a lady who spoke fluent english which was very helpful for me. She also helped us figure out and schedule our rides for the next day. She was also very eager and helpful with sugesting things to do around san Salvador. I will be returning here for sure.

• 21st Nov 2014

Hi. Thanks for your kind remarks. We strive to please and encourage to help our guest to discover all the nice places around the city and the country. Welcome back soon.

We only passed through for one night but this guest house was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was also very helpful in helping us plan the next leg(s) of our trip. Was a short taxi ride to either of the major bus stations and I would highly recommend eating at the hamburger place on the corner.