Ximena's Guest House Reviews

Calle San Salvador #202A, Col. Centroamerica, San Salvador, El Salvador

I was a little nervous after reading very mixed reviews about the place. It's nothing fancy, the building is older, but the staff were really friendly and super helpful and it was clean. There's a nice rooftop terrace. It's in a quiet neighborhood. Ignore the bad reviews, I would totally recommend this place if your looking for a budget friendly place to stay a night or two in San Salvador.

• 20th Dec 2015

Thanks for staying with us. I am happy you liked our place. People sometimes places reviews who are not in line with the truth and many travelers tend to only go for the review score so I salute you for giving us a chance. We wish you happy travels. Greetings from Lena and the staff at Ximena´s Guest House.