Ximena's Guest House Reviews

Calle San Salvador #202A, Col. Centroamerica, San Salvador, El Salvador

Stayed here for one night, nice hostel, near important lokal busses, ( only one bus change to.the airport, direct busses to the terminals), free wifi, friendly ( a little but English speaking) stuff,

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Megalocke

We had a private room. It was simple but ok. Don't expect too much. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help.

• 2nd Apr 2015

The place is in need of serious renovations, and the added costs (extra for internet access, lockers) were an unpleasant surprise, but staff and location worked.

The manager arranged an airport transfer for me, which was a godsend when my plane was delayed several hours and I ended up arriving late at night. She was helpful in organising other tours as well. The room was fine, however the advertised food facilities were not available.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

The cheap headline rate doesn't count some cheeky extras like wifi access and lockers, so it ends up about the same as other, better-rated hostels during a short stay.

The staff do not speak English. It must first be telefonierrt complicated. The kitchen is hard to use and very dirty. Many cockroaches live in my room.

Hi. You say the staff does not speak English but I visited you the day you arrived and gave you information and assistance in English and said all you needed was to ask for me to get more information or help in English. Do not know why this is complicated. The kitchen is not an open kitchen just to be used by the employees. Its not dirty just not very new. Your room is cleaned daily and I find it hard to believe you saw any roaches there.

Do not stay here! I nearly cried at the state of the place!

Hi. I am sorry you did not like our place. The fact that we are not a modern facility does not mean old means bad. The whole place is kept clean and we give good service and for what you pay here compared to other hotels you could´t not really demand luxury.