Directions to Xingping This Old Place International Youth Hostel
Map & Directions
1) From Guilin Liangjiang airport 120km.
You may take the airport bus to Guilin airport building. It charges 25 yuan and spends half an hour (30Km). From the Guilin airport buildingyou can take a taxi to the Guilin bus station, charge 8 yuan.
Alternatively you might take a taxi directly from the airport to the Guilin bus station, the charge is around 80-90 yuan.
2) From Guilin bus station or Guilin railway station (92km from xingping and they are very close to each other. There is only 5-minute-walk between them.)
You can take the express bus to Yangshuo north bus station for 20 yuan. It takes around 1.5 hours to cover the 65km.
3) From Yangshuo north bus station to Yangshuo south bus station,
there are small buses running between these two stations and it costs 1 yuan per person and takes about 5 minutes.
4) At the Yangshuo south bus station you can take a bus to Xingping.The bus is located in front of the ticket office. It costs 7 yuan per person (paid on the bus) and about 1 hour to reach Xingping (27Km). It runs every 15 minutes from 6 am to 7:30 pm during summer time, which is the high season here. While in the winter , the last bus departs
around 6:30 PM.
5) From Xingping Bus Station to our hostel:
From the Xingping bus station there is a 500m walk to our hostel. Just follow the main street towards the port/river...
Congratulations, you made it ;-)