• Rua Senador Teotônio Vilela, 1355, Ponta Negra, Natal, Brazil

5.6
Rating 20 Total Reviews
5.6
Rating 20 Total Reviews
Xique Xique B&B/Hostel Located at Rua Senador Teotônio Vilela, 1355, Ponta Negra, Natal.
Brazil
Natal Natal/Rio Grande do Norte 59090-460 Rua Senador Teotônio Vilela, 1355, Ponta Negra
56% 20
-5.8820460 -35.1750254
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
8th Apr 2016
4.9

When I checked in late at night (10:30pm) I was given a key to my room and the gate. The room smelled like urine and I decided not to stay. I was offered a "better" room with hot showers for 30R more but I declined. I was still charged my deposit, half of my 4 day stay.

• Uruguay, Couple, 25-30
28th Jan 2016
3.7

Like in prison

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 31-40
11th Dec 2015
6.3

Naturally, the room was very spacious as one of Natal’s key features, this was on point. I went there with my father and was hoping for a quaint environment. However, the furniture, minibar and room itself were worn out and could have used better maintenance, care and room design.