Xplorer Backpackers

Rating 31 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
24th May 2017
2.0

This hostel says they have a 24 hour reception. I notified them I was arriving at 230am in the morning. Once I arrived the reception was closed and all lights off. I called the phone numbers and waited half an hour until 3am and nobody ever came!! I had to pay for a hotel room across the road for much more money fortunately they were open. I emailed them asking for an explanation before writing this and still nothing. Don't waste your time!

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Male, 31-40
22nd May 2017
3.4

This is an terrible experience. They bought the other reviews!!! Just to sum up a few things, No windows in the rooms. The two bathroom/toilets are dirty and there is no paper. For two people you only get one towel. The blankets are more then discusting same goes for the pillows. You can not change the aircindition temperatureso you will freeze or be really hot. There is also no electricity in the room, so you can not charge any of your supply.Just a really bad experience,never again!!

• England, Couple, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

One of my favourite places to stay! The staff are amazing, we returned here loads for stop overs while travelling across Borneo. Great location near the mall and the coast, we binge watched so many movies because it's £1.50 for a ticket! The highlight here are the staff though, really kind and accommodating. My boyfriend got paint all over his top and the ladies here spent so long cleaning it trying to get it off! :)