YAK Olympic Hostel Reviews

Chervonoarmiyska 72, Flat 36, floor 16, Kiev, Ukraine

I am person that south korean business man. I stayed 2weeks in this hostel. I will tell good and bad. (good) Location is good. It is near metro. also It is near big market. good. This hostel is new house. so It is clean. also, It can use elevator. It is good passengers. (bad) 1.internet is very bad. It is bad than modem. Not good. stress. 2.shower water power is not good. The water power is stress. the water pressure is very bad. so You can't cool shower. 3.Don't believe staff (Get receipt)