YH Hostel Catania Ostello del Plebiscito
Don't forget that the prices of the hostel include Wifi connection, the sheets for the bed, and our italian breakfast!
Established in December 2008, we are one of the newest hostels in Sicily. We strive to make your stay in Catania a memorable experience.
We are situated in the heart of the town, a stone's throw away from the best points of interest. Along Via Vittorio Emanuele there are Churches, ancient buildings, the Roman Theatre and Museum. You can also visit the houses of Vincenzo Bellini and Giovanni Verga, and the main Cathedral Sqaure (Piazza Duomo) in addition to the Baroque Via dei Crociferi, the medieval Ursino Castle, the ancient University (founded in 1434) and the Theatre V.Bellini which are not far.
We have 36 bedsits divided into cosy rooms (6/10 beds per room) styled and furnished with handmade wood furniture all with central heating and air conditioning, every room is spacious and full of natural light.
Our goal is to give you a full experience of Sicilian history with all our modern facilities at your disposal.
The hostel boasts a spacious common area to enjoy with the local community and our international guests.
- The lounge area includes a bar and comfortable armchairs.
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning for your comfort.
- The lunch room has ample space for you to enjoy breakfast.
- We have two fixed Internet desktop computers at your disposal and also free Wi-Fi for your personal laptop.
- Additionally laundry facilities are provided.
Never worry about time we are here 24/7 and you can come and go without any restriction.
We are waiting for you, see you soon!!!