YHA Auckland International Reviews

5 Turner Street, PO Box 68-149, Auckland, New Zealand

Except for my keycard demagnetizing every single day I was there, it was a pretty painless stay. Like most youth hostels, the accommodations are basic but clean and you'll generally have what you need as long as you're ready to play the happy camper. Never felt unsafe there. If only the toilets were cleaned more frequently, then it would've been perfect. I would stay there again, definitely.

Would definitely recommend this hostel - we stayed here twice! The location is great and the staff are very helpful. Also the kitchen and the bathrooms are so clean! The breakfast that they provide for a few dollars is good too.

Everything is good! Clean, tidy, good location, nice staff, cheap! ggod to meet friend there as well.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Poor wifi but its Free, very clean and big kitchen was great. Quite expensive compared to the other hostel(Base, you need to buy wifi $18 pw ) But still has a pretty good standard value.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

I really enjoyed staying at YHA. People vary from all different age groups. The kitchen is spacious and the dorms are comfy. I had to move out because all dorms were booked out for the next days. Otherwise I would've stayed longer.

If your looking for a loud and party friendly hostel, this is not it. It's clean and it's quiet and it's great for a nice rest. I've only stayed in yha across new Zealand and you know what to expect in each of them, it's always pristine and the rooms are huge.

1 2 Next » last »