YHA Auckland International Reviews

5 Turner Street, PO Box 68-149, Auckland, New Zealand

The bathrooms were always clean and the showers near the stairs looked brand new really. Great water pressure! I stayed in the 4 bed dorm which was a great amount of space. The people there were all friendly. Kitchen was large and had plenty of space for me every time I needed to use it. One down side - all the pans suck, but that's probably to be expected of most hostels.

Wonderful atmosphere. Great kitchen! Get a YHA membership, so worth it

• 5th Jan 2015

Had a great stay. A hostelthat has everything that you need...really good wifi, confortable beds and a big kitchen. I would come again!

A friend and I stayed in a twin room, which was comparable to a prison cell. Tiny room, hardly enough to swing a cat around in, 2 single but comfortable beds, a tiny shelf unit with a curtained window up high, offering no view of ventilation. It was a featureless claustrophobic sweat box to be honest. I think many prison cells would be more appealling. The number of toilets were limited on the 3rd floor but the kitchen, dining and lounge areas were good

• 2nd Jan 2015

My "go-to" hostel in Auckland (I've stayed here 4 times) because it is clean and affordable. Met some great travel buddies and took advantage of the huge kitchen for self catering.

Very loud springy beds

A very nice hostel - comfortable and clean.

Slow free wifi, beds a bit short and uncomfortable. Good location

Awesome, very helpful staff. Shame it's up such a huge Hill!

nice Hostel in the middle of the city. Close to the airport shuttle stop. Bad that you need to pay for lockers or buy a padlock. Only a few hair dryers

I guess the best hostel i have been in New Zealand

1 2 Next » last »