YHA Bangkok Airport Reviews

58/203 KingKaew 58, KingKaew Rd,Bangplee, Bangkok, Thailand

Shower pipes backed up, so water didn't drain well when showering.

Hostel very close to Suvarnabhumi Airport: 5-10 min with taxi (100-150 THB) to terminal. Ideal if you need some hours in a real bed before your flight departs, but earplugs recommended. Friendly staff. Very cheap prices for beverages. Roof-deck with good view on runway. Rooms frugal, joint WC/bath on corridor.

• 20th Mar 2014

This hostel is perfect for staying close to the airport but that is it. The facilities were standard for an inexpensive hostel in Thailand. Only issue was when I went to check in I came late at 11pm because they said someone would be at the desk till midnight but when I got there no one was there to let me in the building and I rang the door bell on and off for almost an hour before anyone came out- they were asleep inside . So maybe they should develop a better system.

I didn' like this hostel. It is not good location. It looks like right next to the airport, but I should take to taxi, also I should take to taxi the right next day to come to other place. Toilet was not good , shower room was terrible.I don't want to go there again

• 1st Feb 2014
  • South Korea

Stay there if you wanna just be close to the airport. Nothing to do.