YHA Bangkok Airport Reviews

58/203 KingKaew 58, KingKaew Rd,Bangplee, Bangkok, Thailand

Terrible service. Change the head man or no one will never stay there twice.

• 2nd Jul 2014

Night staff don't speak any english

Dirt and grime covered the desk and drawer space, there was no way of telling the last time the room was cleaned.

Great if you need to stay close by airport, that's about it.

The staff was very unfriendly and barely helped with requests. The whole place was very dark, 3 out of 5 light bulbs were out. Cleanliness seemed to be ok, however I was unable to sleep because something bit me. It may have been a mosquito, but it continued under the cover, so it seemed to come from the bed. The rooms are advertised with air condition, but 2 rooms shared one air con unit and therefore you can hear every word. The air condition was only turned on on request and it was still hot.

• 13th May 2014

Good spot to stay when you need to be at the airport. Friendly and helpfull staff.

Shower pipes backed up, so water didn't drain well when showering.

Hostel very close to Suvarnabhumi Airport: 5-10 min with taxi (100-150 THB) to terminal. Ideal if you need some hours in a real bed before your flight departs, but earplugs recommended. Friendly staff. Very cheap prices for beverages. Roof-deck with good view on runway. Rooms frugal, joint WC/bath on corridor.

• 20th Mar 2014

This hostel is perfect for staying close to the airport but that is it. The facilities were standard for an inexpensive hostel in Thailand. Only issue was when I went to check in I came late at 11pm because they said someone would be at the desk till midnight but when I got there no one was there to let me in the building and I rang the door bell on and off for almost an hour before anyone came out- they were asleep inside . So maybe they should develop a better system.

I didn' like this hostel. It is not good location. It looks like right next to the airport, but I should take to taxi, also I should take to taxi the right next day to come to other place. Toilet was not good , shower room was terrible.I don't want to go there again

• 1st Feb 2014