YHA Bangkok Downtown Reviews

Next to Skytrain Station "Chong Nonsi: Exit 4", Near Silom7, Bangkok, Thailand

Small rooms/beds but confortable. The rooms have many windows so the lights from the hallway gets in and there is never any dark (bring your sleeping mask). Very well located, near skytrain and the recepcionist is very kind and friendly. You can pay with credit card. Recommend 100%.

Good place for one night, the manager is very kind but the first floor is not very nice there was a coco roach on the floor in my room. We ask the manager for another room and gave us one on the top floor that was much better and clean.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Uruguay

Air conditioner barely worked,our room was 32 degrees.Toilet door lock did not work and door kept opening.No tap handle on basin,almost impossible to use with wet hands.Dissapointing as we have stayed here many times before. Really like the staff there.

Great staff!!! they are very kind.

I was very happy with my air/conditioned room and Miow and her husband were very friendly and helpful Frank byrne

• 31st Jan 2014

Tiny little double bed with paper thin walls and shared windows with next bedroom making it impossible to have a dark room. Staff are lovely and location is great close to markets, train station and walking distance to siam square.

room was hot and stuffy because of 2 rooms sharing one air conditioner, through a poorly designed box that intersected through a hole in the wall between the 2 rooms. On my first night there I killed 5 large cockroaches and easily 20 mosquitoes. The floors were dirty and the bathrooms poorly designed. For example, I was taking a shower and the upstairs shower had a pipe that emptied into my drain around my feet. Disgusting. Staff were very friendly, which makes it sad that the hostel was so bad.

• 28th Jan 2014